Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Can Someone Answer My Question Please?

Rate this topic

DoubleA

What Akbar007 posted was a wrong translation from the English section of sistani.org and I have posted the original arabic from the same website so there is no contradiction. Agha Sistani allows white gold.

fyst has already answered all your question in the link that I posted but it seems to me that you are arguing just for the heck of it. Carry on.

Yes, Fyst did answer questions. Were they with competence? I doubt any Adl person will see that I am wrong in this ruling. So, please we have to be rational when it comes to rulings and not just accept every mistake you see on a marjas website.

• Advanced Member
Salam brothers and sisters.

I know it's haram for men to use golden jewelry. But is wearing a pendant with "Allah" written on it haram? But the pendant is not made from gold. I would look forward to your answers. And I would be thankful to those who give me answers.

If its not made from Gold... then why r u asking?! you've answered your own Q within your Q!?

Weird! :squeez:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
so i am confused now.......... is white gold haram or halal?

I think what people are actually agreeing on whilst disagreeing on how they say it is that GOLD is haram and if White GOLD contains an element of Yellow Gold then it is haram.

But IF white gold contains no yellow gold in any form then it is halaal because it is not actually yellow gold.

UNFORTUNATELY you cant have white gold that does not contain yellow gold in it.

http://24carat.co.uk/frame.php?url=whatiswhitegold.html

So white gold is ALWAYS Haram as it will always contain yellow gold and an alloy.

Yellow gold is ALWAYS haram.

• Advanced Member
I think what people are actually agreeing on whilst disagreeing on how they say it is that GOLD is haram and if White GOLD contains an element of Yellow Gold then it is haram.

But IF white gold contains no yellow gold in any form then it is halaal because it is not actually yellow gold.

UNFORTUNATELY you cant have white gold that does not contain yellow gold in it.

http://24carat.co.uk/frame.php?url=whatiswhitegold.html

So white gold is ALWAYS Haram as it will always contain yellow gold and an alloy.

Yellow gold is ALWAYS haram.

thank u brother, u made it clear.