Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
iloveahluhlbeyt

Dream Interp Needed

Rate this topic

Um, would someone care to tell me who this tiny, gorgeous, clever little baby girl is in my dreams and why she' always in my custody. I'm not married so she can't be mine. (heh not like one has to be married to have a baby but.... :D ) She doesn't exist yet but she's so real. N if she IS meant to be mine then...why don't I see her future father in the same dream???? One thing abt her- even in my dreams I cant tell she's DEF from my family and in my care but...she's always a little sister? (No way can my parents have kids now) Furhtermore....is it true that if a dream is meant to come true it will do so in a month? Coz mine are often premonitions 3-4 months ahead of time. So...is this tiny little baby girl....mine..... mean...how does she make her way in2 my life it thr's no daddy with her???

i know that if you always see a boy then you will have a Riz2a, in english thats a blessing. I am not sure what a girl means.

I also know that if a unmarried girl dreams that she is pregnant then that means long life/good life ahead of her. My mom has this islamic dream interpretation book so thats how i know =P

And also your dreams, well most of the time, are not literal. But interpretations vary, so you might get a different answer than mine.

Or its simply that you want to have a daughter one day that you think about it subconsciously,or even consciously when you go to bed. :)

OOOH thanx BUT....no where in he dream was I pregnant. (In fact I've been dreaming of her for quite some time now). I always see her as someone clearly related to me and in my care- like a little sis. But a future little sis- that's impossible. Btw, I heard a baby boy means troubles and sorrows. Ok, please can you look this up in ur mom's dream book????? Also, trouble with my drems is...they're almost always of the premonition catgory n everytime I've dreamt of a child, it's turned out to be a REAL child...like I'll see a friend/someone I know with a baby and a year later...voila!

Um, would someone care to tell me who this tiny, gorgeous, clever little baby girl is in my dreams and why she' always in my custody. I'm not married so she can't be mine. (heh not like one has to be married to have a baby but.... :D ) She doesn't exist yet but she's so real. N if she IS meant to be mine then...why don't I see her future father in the same dream???? One thing abt her- even in my dreams I cant tell she's DEF from my family and in my care but...she's always a little sister? (No way can my parents have kids now) Furhtermore....is it true that if a dream is meant to come true it will do so in a month? Coz mine are often premonitions 3-4 months ahead of time. So...is this tiny little baby girl....mine..... mean...how does she make her way in2 my life it thr's no daddy with her???

Wow, that's so crazy sis... two nights ago I dreamt that I adopted a lovely baby girl and I felt the same way! ^_^

In my case, I think the dream was just a result of spending the day being depressed over thoughts of neglected children, preferring to be a mother than a wife, etc...

As far as the details of your dream, it coming true, etc... It may depend on the lunar date of the night you had the dream-

for a little more info, I'd recommend this site, it's the only english-language dream interp site I know of that derives from Shi'a perspectives...

http://www.abidis.org/dreams.htm

Take em with a grain of salt, but here are some relevant possibilities from there:

Seeing child in own custody: Robbery from a servant or child ((though keep in mind, certain dates can mean the opposite of this interpretation is true))

Seeing a beautiful girl: Improvement in wealth / financial status

you know, thats so strange. i dreamt of a little baby girl a few nights ago too! she looked new born, she had that funny long shaped head newborns have, and a white frilly frock dress and socks, but she was standing by leaning her hands against the kitchen table standing on a chair, u know how toddlers lean against things when they cant stand? and there was a huge square birthday cake in front of her cos it was her birthday? she was really excited and was bouncing up and down, u know how babies do? lol

can anyone shed any light on that, or is the baby actually me and i wanna wear a dress subconciously?

you know, thats so strange. i dreamt of a little baby girl a few nights ago too! she looked new born, she had that funny long shaped head newborns have, and a white frilly frock dress and socks, but she was standing by leaning her hands against the kitchen table standing on a chair, u know how toddlers lean against things when they cant stand? and there was a huge square birthday cake in front of her cos it was her birthday? she was really excited and was bouncing up and down, u know how babies do? lol

can anyone shed any light on that, or is the baby actually me and i wanna wear a dress subconciously?

LMAOOOOO! I'd say thr's a good chance the little girl u saw may be your future daughter...maybe some spirit connected to u? your future daughter, MDM :lol:

The whole dream interpritation thing seems strange to me. I have never really bought into it. Although I dont really know the islamic take on dreams. I have always been plagued with "end of the world-judgement day" dreams my whole life. Ever since I was a kid and long before i was muslim. Its easy for these dreams to not bother me if i just think they are just nonesense my mind comes up while i am sleeping.

The whole dream interpritation thing seems strange to me. I have never really bought into it. Although I dont really know the islamic take on dreams. I have always been plagued with "end of the world-judgement day" dreams my whole life. Ever since I was a kid and long before i was muslim. Its easy for these dreams to not bother me if i just think they are just nonesense my mind comes up while i am sleeping.

Actually, quite a few ppl have those dreams u're plagued by. I know most of my dreams are premonitions....but only when it's important for me to KNW. So...I guess dreams are God's way of giving u messages of things you need to know in advance.

oh dear, mums gonna kill me! not even married yet imagine the scandal :P

Gimme back my kidney....and gimme ur new jacket...or I tell ur Mom abt the tiny little daughter you have brought into the world....outside of wedlock.

if the brother/ sister goes to the q&a forum with sayyed qazwini on shiachat then the dreams of armageddon etc were asked by a member - anam zahra haider/ blessedflower, basically it means you are being warned of your sins and given a chance to sort urself out i think. or something like that. its been ages since i been on that forum.