Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Cool Song About Hijab

Rate this topic

koroigetsuga

• Advanced Member

OULANDISHH

Lol i used to listen to them a lot since I knew they were a Muslim group and I thought all their things were halal...but later I realized that their productions include musical instruments and they aren't really all that halal...

Aicha song is pretty good, but I don't really think its about Hijab :unsure:...from what I take outta the lyrics ...

Yeah so much better (!)...its nice when our shia brothers appreciate hijab isnt it Yigiliz?

yeah well i didnt watch the video before i posted the video and then i realized that the video wasnt appropriate i had already reported it for the link to be removed so if you saw it i apologise.

and i remember that you got me suspended for 1 day few weeks ago. why are you after me? :cry:

and remember that i didn't start this thread. i was just correcting the information posted by bro. Maybe this should be in bros forum :Hijabi:

and regardless, please sister, look around you, there are threads about menses going about openly. This thread is as harmless as a kitten compared to those threads.

• Advanced Member
Whats ur friggin problem...again...stop with the whining PAALEEASE!

Its hard to avoid u if u insist on posting on all threads.

whats menses gotta do wiv me....maybe the same that wetdreams has got to do wiv you?

i can post on any thread i like. i dont have time to find threads that are serious...get a life.

(bismillah)

(salam)

welcome back sis... after a large hiatus with an accent! sc was not the same "wivout" u , ramadan mubarek! :D

(wasalam)

hey akbar007, i think i am being framed here. i have decided to ignore the person who posted after you...

and tell mr jund el mahdi that i have ignored him too...

thats because i genuinely think that some people are trying to frame me here..

just think about it, why would anyone care where or why or how much i am posting? whats their problem? their bandwidth?

• Advanced Member

Thanks brother...Ramadhan Mubarak to u too and to my other brothers and sisters..

okay its ramadhan. I will delete my posts and u can delete urs including the one with the link and akbar can delete his with the quotes...agreed...? Then i will delete this one

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu077-j95k8

-They are such an awesome group

What is this?!? Honestly 100% pathetic it has nothing to do with the hijab! As a matter of fact it is absolutely contradicting the teachings of Islam, and the hijab. I feel like nowadays some people just want to sing, and thus add a few Islamic words/phrases here and there along with all of the haram rubish and claim it as a so called 'Islamic' song. How is it ISLMAIC if MUSIC in of itself is HARAM!! Now ofcourse i am not talking about the non-musical, alulbayt songs--most famously sung by Mulla Basim and several others.

Question: Is it permissible to listen to revolutionary songs accompanied by sounds of piano, lute, drum, wind-pipe, and electronic piano?

Answer: If the music accompanying it is that which is suitable for entertainment and amusement gatherings, it is not permissible to listen to it. Sayed Al Sistani

More questions regarding music can be found on www.sistani.org

Wasalam~