Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Al Shafi'i

Proposal

Rate this topic

The time when Unseen blows to people is the best time for people to discuss Ahlulbayt (as) who are his treasured Signs of his beauty and Glory being bestowed with the Name of Allah (swt).

Name of Allah means blessed Name of God means the Blessed Pure Light, means the Ahlulbayt (as) whom Allah (swT) blessing are upon.

No wonder Satan wanted people to read By the Name of Allah.. heedlessly.

Allah (swt) is the Rich, all [Edited Out] is other then his light, Richness lies in purity and giving away wealth and attachement, drinking this world is like drinking the piss that might glow and seem attractive at times seeming to be gold, the same piss Bani-Israel drank.

Then the person becomes dirty, and breaks of from the believers and does Fitna against them.

Edited by Link

its irony bro, if only we could see ourselves and see what we are from other peoples eyes, but i already know all it will be, is endless tarawih arguments lol

Ya Imam Zaman, it's usually closed because the mods are busy with real life activities during the month of Ramadhan (and Muharram) which is why the forum is usually closed during these months. However, this ramadhan I'm relatively free, so, if it were brought up to close it (which thus far it hasn't been, amongst the mods and admin), I would vote to keep it open.

Aghamalang you are a mystery to me man, i remember ages ago you mentioned you are OOOOLD school 404, and are always posting about AA, are you an author for them? were you in present in 404 when that momin died in the ladies hall while putting up curtains, by having a heart attack on a stepladder?