Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
lalala123

Man Divores 82 Of 86 Wives

Rate this topic

Nigerian man to divorce 82 of his 86 wives

A Nigerian religious leader has accepted an Islamic decree ordering him to divorce all but four of his 86 wives

A Nigerian religious leader has accepted an Islamic decree ordering him to divorce all but four of his 86 wives.

Metro.com reports that 84-year-old Mohammadu Bello Abubakar was ordered by the emir of Bida to comply with the decree. Divorcing all but four of his spouses has saved Abubakar from a death sentence. He must divorce all 82 women within two days.

According to BBC News, Mr Bello Abubakar was originally sentenced to death by Jamatu Nasril Islam, one of Nigeria's top Islamic bodies, for the crime of having more than four wives. He had challenged Islamic scholars, arguing that there was no punishment stated in the Koran for having more than four wives.

The sentence was lifted when Mr Abubakar eventually agreed to comply with the decree but he was then threatened with eviction from his home.

BBC reports that Abubakar, a former teacher and Islamic preacher, lives in Niger State with his wives and at least 170 children. Niger is one of the Muslim majority states to have reintroduced Sharia punishments since the turn of the century. Although several people have been sentenced to death for adultery by Sharia courts, none of these sentences have been carried out to date.

My question is, how did he choose which 2 to keep? Seems like a dirty old perv to me. Mr Abubakr is a very naughty old man :dry:

he's sunni and i am sure his mullahs around him whoever forced him to change his attitude are deliberately not telling him that he can have them as slavegirls.. or they don't know about it themselves.. so ignorant are the mullahs...

the BBC news article at least insinuates that he directs his children to beg for money, which would bring in a substantial income considering their number.

it also seems that he would gain some sort of income in his role of what seems to be self professed healer.

This is an old thread.....and what will you do with 82 wives? :no: How will you support them?

Edited by ImAli

This is an old thread.....and what will you do with 82 wives? :no: How will you support them?

I just thought of what I could do with 50 [and no I dont mean in that kind of way], but I wont post because I have gheeba doubts, though technically I am not talking about a certain person, but I still doubt :(