Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YA ZAHRA

Sheikh Hamza Sodagar

you know, ive always admired and respected the aalim from a distance, ever since i saw the kerbala movie and he started crying when he said the masayyib of ghazi abbas :cry: may Allah grant the man a long life.

bro ali imran i cant believe you were actually lucky enough to go on ziarats with him!

MDM, weren't you supposed to go with the SVC too ?

yeah, but my imam didnt see me as worthy of his presence yet :( plus i started a new job so couldnt spare the time, and i guess im also too old (25)

*sigh* dont ever forget how lucky you guys are man, it sounds like you just had the experience of a lifetime

^^ you know the score bro...you guys go to iraq, me and my sangat will be there inshallah...proper traditional all punjabi matami sangat man. we will do zanjeer zani and qamma zani infront of the rozay until we drop dead

In His Name the Most High

You are cordinally invited to attend the Shahr Ramadhan function of the AhlulBayt Islamic Mission in conjuction with the Muhammadi Trust of GB & NI taking place in these nights until Sunday 7th September at the Muhammadi Trust Centre in Willesden Green.

Programme is as follows:

8.00pm - Maghrib & Isha Prayers

8.20pm - Iftar

9.00pm - Dua Iftitah

9.30pm - English Majlis with Sheikh Hamza Sodagar

10.15pm - Questions & Answers with Sheikh Hamza Sodagar

Additional Features:

On Thursday 4th September, there will be a Special Dua Kumail Recitation with English Eulogies by Sheikh Hamza Sodagar - Not to be missed!

On Saturday 6th September, there will be an Extended Question & Answer Session with Sheikh Hamza Sodagar for those who have pending issues to raise until 11.30pm.

(salam)

I had the pleasure to be able to listen to his lecture last night and it was quite good! I hope they will be online soon b/c I think that a lecture series on spirituality is just what we all need. Hope to hear more great lectures!

MDM ur a NEXt level malang geo....yo Shiekh is a G

underescore grap the next flight here we need to link up one time and btw follower which nights are the best nights to attend becoz some of us live faar away and cant make it EVERy night u get me? so ,,:)

MDM ur a NEXt level malang geo....yo Shiekh is a G

underescore grap the next flight here we need to link up one time and btw follower which nights are the best nights to attend becoz some of us live faar away and cant make it EVERy night u get me? so ,,:)

Bro Friday and Sat night would be best if you are travelling from far however to remember that those nights the programs might be finishing later than normal.

Duaa kumail today was Awesome :wub: !!! brought back memories of iran!! Great recitation by shiekh hamza ^_^

Too right it was beyond awesome, it was sublime ^_^