Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Abubakr's Ancestry

Rate this topic

(salam)

There is one side of the whole argument that we Shi'as often ignore. Sunnis believe that anyone with a bad ancestry does not qualify for leadership at all. This includes illegitimate children, and products of incestuos relationships. I once read that Abubakr, Umar and Uthman have such bad ancestries. So solid facts yet. So, I seek help in getting the records straight.

Could anybody analyse the ancestries of these people and expose their indecent descents (if any)?

Getting that done would be like making a nuclear strike on Sunnism.

• Banned

bro at home i have a family tree of the prophet, abu bakr, umar and usmans all joined together in one. it goes from a few generations before hazrat abdullah, i think hazrat abdul manaf? and ends at muhtasim billa. ill post it at around 6 or 7pm tonight for you.

bro at home i have a family tree of the prophet, abu bakr, umar and usmans all joined together in one. it goes from a few generations before hazrat abdullah, i think hazrat abdul manaf? and ends at muhtasim billa. ill post it at around 6 or 7pm tonight for you.

Shukran!!!

" Sunnis believe that anyone with a bad ancestry does not qualify for leadership at all. "

Lets not take your word for everything. Show some real evidence from a known scholar.

Are you afraid already?

OK, does your creed recognize [Edited Out]s as qualified for leadership?

• Advanced Member
Getting that done would be like making a nuclear strike on Sunnism.

(bismillah)

(salam)

What a shocking sentence :( It seems that we are not able to recognize our real enemies, hm?

We Shias spend most of our time to make clear that sunnis are wrong. We try to find arguments here and there and don't see that we behave the way Salafis do. This is not muslim akhlaq.

A shiite is not a person who says "Aliyun Waliyullah". He is someone who is full of akhlaq.

Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “Once a group of people started walking behind Ameer al-Momineen (a.s). He asked them who they were. They said that they were his followers. He asked them why they did not have the signs of his followers. They asked him what the signs of the Shiites are. He said: “Paleness due to shortage of sleep, being slim due to fasting, dried lips due to extensive praying and humbleness.”

Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “Ali’s follower is one who is careful about what he eats and guards his honor, is hard-working, works for his Creator and expects his rewards from Him, and fears His chastisement. When you see such people, they are my followers also.”

So we shouldn't waste our time treating sunnis as our enemies. Who knows if the ahlulbeyt (a.) will treat us as their followers?

(salam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

What a shocking sentence :( It seems that we are not able to recognize our real enemies, hm?

We Shias spend most of our time to make clear that sunnis are wrong. We try to find arguments here and there and don't see that we behave the way Salafis do. This is not muslim akhlaq.

A shiite is not a person who says "Aliyun Waliyullah". He is someone who is full of akhlaq.

Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “Once a group of people started walking behind Ameer al-Momineen (a.s). He asked them who they were. They said that they were his followers. He asked them why they did not have the signs of his followers. They asked him what the signs of the Shiites are. He said: “Paleness due to shortage of sleep, being slim due to fasting, dried lips due to extensive praying and humbleness.”

Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “Ali’s follower is one who is careful about what he eats and guards his honor, is hard-working, works for his Creator and expects his rewards from Him, and fears His chastisement. When you see such people, they are my followers also.”

So we shouldn't waste our time treating sunnis as our enemies. Who knows if the ahlulbeyt (a.) will treat us as their followers?

(salam)

No, you have missed the point. Provving the illegality of their form of caliphate is not enmity. It is actually a way of helping them.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

maybe you're right and I have missed the point. Im sorry for this.

But there is a difference between making a nuclear strike on Sunnism and Provving the illegality of their form of caliphate

(wasalam)

Abdushams was not the biological son of Abd Munaf. He was a roman slave that Abd Munaf took for himself as a son! Abu Sufyan, Mu'awiyah, Uthman and all from bani ummayah then are not fully Arab!

Thanks bro for pointing this out! This helps in another thread where Maula has been tracing the lineage and bloodlines of the ruling Zionist/European families that are immediately traced to Rome and, obviously go further back. It starts to get to the heart of the 'split' between the 'lineage of blessing' and the 'cursed' lineages that went astray. It may be that the Ummayads as well as the Abassids were directly linked to Rome and the ruling class there in this time period in very intimate, lineal ways - with the 'slave' reference actually hiding this deeper connection and relationship. Just recall the history of this time - with Persia and Rome engaged in open warfare with one another - and the revelation to the Prophet at this time - and the attempt to subvert and usurp it right from the beginning by the self-appointed 'rulers' that had direct ties to the ruling classes of these empires.

Edited by Bro_Straight_Path