Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Adam++

Dialouge With Maula Dha Mallang

Rate this topic

i see th point you are making and yeah, its right. but do you think that the invasion had less to do with their non compliance to hand over bin laden, or their non compliance to abide by the TAPI pipeline agreement?

Are you aware of the history of the TAPI project, or are you just asking this question because you read about the TAPI project or heard someone mention it in connection with the US military action on Afghanistan?

Are you aware of the history of the TAPI project, or are you just asking this question because you read about the TAPI project or heard someone mention it in connection with the US military action on Afghanistan?

im aware of the TAPI project in so much as i saw the news reports of the taliban "ambassador" in housten giving press conferences all those years ago, in the news report im sure they mentioned the pipeline. i then forgot all about the news report after 9/11 but was reminded of it again by people like alex jones, and when they showed the clip in i think farenheit 9/11 it clicked.

am i right to assume that the taliban initially agreed to it, but pulled out to give the contract to south american contractors not US ones, on the advice of non other than bin laden?

Bro, since you've had so many unarmed fights, I must ask you this:

- Who was your toughest opponent ever? Describe them please.

And

- Have you ever been kicked in the nutz? How did it feel?

Thank you.

the toughest would be anyone i lost to innit? lol there was this white guy once, outweighed me by a good 3 stones and at least a foot, man he kicked my ass up and down the ring. my punches and kicks were just bouncing off him as though my arms were made out of rubber....longest 3 minutes of my life before he kneed me in the head to a ko.

ill tell you a better one lol. my first official legal muay that fight was in liverpool way back in 1998 - for anyone not from the UK, liverpool people and manchester people hate each other. i would be fighting the local boy in his local nightclub, me and one other paki guy and the rest were black dudes on our team vs the all white scouser branch of the KKK lol.

my paki mate was up first cos he was the lightest, the scousers saw a paki walking up to the ring so all started chanting "paki! paki! paki!" and making monkey noises, trust me when ur alone surrounded by about 1000 white people swearing at u...its kinda intimidating! khair the bell goes (i was waiting in the changing rooms) and a big roar goes up as the fight starts, then soon goes silent. my mate runs into the changing rooms going "i won! i knocked him out in 38 seconds!!" im like, nice one. now theyre gonna kill me.

so i walk out for my turn right, and some genius plays the track "eye of the tiger" as im walking out! if u thought the last time the white people were intimidating, a paki from manchester has just knocked out their local hero! i was [Edited Out]PING myself.

so my corner guys are trying to psyche me up (or stop me from running away) trying to drown out the monkey noises. the ref calls us to the centre to go over the rules but me in my panic think the fight is started so walk up to the white guy and punch him in the face!!! causes a bloody uproar. if possible the crowd gets EVEN more mad!

after about 10 minutes when the ring is cleared, the bell rings, and u know what...i knocked him out in thirty SEVEN seconds, there was pin drop silence in the nightclub. i thought, aw [Edited Out] im about to get lynched here. in my shorts, wraps and hoodie i LEGGED it to the changing rooms, picked up my bag and SCARPERED lol. u shud have seen the looks i was getting running down the street in my muay thai gear trying to get to the nearest station in one piece.

:) *sigh* memories

yeah ive been kicked in the nuts, who hasnt? absolutely aches

3_61_bodybuilder_smallest1.jpg

@)

dammit akbar you said i was sexy!!! you promised you wouldnt show anyone!!!!

MDM ^_^

1- What was your favourite subject in school?

2- Which pens do you like to use most.. (berol, papermate etc..)?

3- Which phrase do you use a lot when speaking?

4- Are you going to ask titch any more of your psychology questions?

5- Who on shiachat do you look up to?

6- When was the last time you hoovered your bedroom?

Enjoy answering them :P

am i right to assume that the taliban initially agreed to it, but pulled out to give the contract to south american contractors not US ones, on the advice of non other than bin laden?

The original project has its beginnings in March 1995. Al memorandum of understanding was finalized between the governments of Turkmenistan and Pakistan for a pipeline project. In August 1996, a consortium for construction of a pipeline, with Unocal as the lead company was formed., CentGas was incorporated in October 1977 with formal signing ceremonies held in Askhabad.by several international oil companies along with the Government of Turkmenistan. In January 1998,an agreement was signed by the Taliban government of Afghanistan, selecting CentGas over Bridas Corrporation, an Argentinian competitor. This agreement that allowed the proposed project to proceed. In June 1998, Gazprom, the Russian oil and gas giant relinquishes its 10% stake in the project.On 8 December 1998 Unocal withdrew from the consortium.

Unocal is a US oil company.

Try to understand this. No business contract is big enough for any country to in invade another. They may try everything, including blackmail and murder, but not all out war. NOt in the 21st century.

The project isn't very big too. 14 or 15 billion US$. THat is chicken[Edited Out] for US corporations.

Getting hold of a balckguard like Osama bin whoever would prompt even a peacebale old woman like me to attack a few countries.

The project isn't very big too. 14 or 15 billion US$. THat is chicken[Edited Out] for US corporations.

holy [Edited Out] is THAT ALL?!?!? when compared with the TRILLIONS spent in iraq????

MDM ^_^

1- What was your favourite subject in school?

geography, biology, history and maths. only because my teachers were absolute diamonds and inspirations to me.

2- Which pens do you like to use most.. (berol, papermate etc..)?

fountain pens with the flat nibs, you know the calligraphy ones? my handwriting is worse than my 8 year old cousins (no joke) but if i use those pens its really neat and tidy.

3- Which phrase do you use a lot when speaking?

not many, just "innit" and"man", my conversations are usually too random for me to repeat the same catchphrases lol

4- Are you going to ask titch any more of your psychology questions?

i have loads more, geordie lass, are you interested?

5- Who on shiachat do you look up to?

rawshni, mohib e ahlebeyt, panzerwaffe, musafir e shaam, in fact ALL of the mallang members, jibran haider, p. ease, sk00n, khurram jaffir and mansab jaffi, dr asad and knightstemplar.

6- When was the last time you hoovered your bedroom?

never in my life. we have house cleaners.

holy [Edited Out] is THAT ALL?!?!? when compared with the TRILLIONS spent in iraq????

And, and even any project worth trillions would not cause a country to wage war on another.

As I said, and attempt of get hold of Osama bin whatever would, and would be worthwhile, a good turn to humankind.

are you of the belief that osama was a previous friend of the bush family? personally i havent seen any concrete proof so the jury is out for me. i think he was involved with the CIA during the war with russia, but thats about as far as it went.

^

Not at all. They believed he is a criminal and whated to bring him to trial. They were justified in demanded that he be handed over. When the Taliban consisitently refused, even an assembly of mullahs ruled that he not be handed over, they were justified in attacking.

That they made a hash of things is another issue.

Whats your favourite type of cologne?

Would you want to end hunger or end hate?

Have you ever gotten a tattoo?

What are the 5 most proudest things in your life?

What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

What is your favourite fairy tale?

In the sixties there was a spate of mergers in the MIddle East, founded on a Pan Arabist political philosophy. Do think there exists the possibility of some mergers again, based upon a Pan Islamist philosophy.

Whats your favourite type of cologne?

apart from "eau du MDM"? lol boss, isse miyake, cool water and kenzo

Would you want to end hunger or end hate?

neither, without either how can we appreciate a full stomach, or love?

Have you ever gotten a tattoo?

no but id love to get one.

What are the 5 most proudest things in your life?

i cant say sorry :blush: its between me and Allah

What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

all kinds from ben and jerries man, the men are geniuses. rocky road? funky monkey? fossil fuel? cookie dough?

What is your favourite fairy tale?

sahih al bukhari.

In the sixties there was a spate of mergers in the MIddle East, founded on a Pan Arabist political philosophy. Do think there exists the possibility of some mergers again, based upon a Pan Islamist philosophy.

by "pan islamist" do you mean "shias not allowed"?

What is a mallang and what isn't a mallang, in light of the popular stereotypes?

aw man the only thing we have in common is...er....:unsure:

i dont know! i dont do taqleed to a single marja, azadari is my life after the wajibaats, i never try and force my religion or beliefs down anyones throat or convert them, and i try and live in peace and harmony with everyone.

Is the 'h' in 'dha' silent?

yep. there was already a member called "ali da mallang" so i used to be called "ali dha mallang" that then became "maula dha mallang"

Can you describe the effect zanjeerzani, or azadari in general, has on you spiritually?

can you describe the taste of cheesecake to me if i have not tasted it? or the colour blue if i am blind? how can i explain a feeling?

when i stand with a zanjeer in my hand on ashura, my body is in manchester in a rainy cold courtyard surrounded by matami, but my soul has just been given ijazat by my maula hussain to throw myself at the army to protect him in the battle of kerbala, i FEEL his eyes watching me, the highest level of marifat i achieve in my life is on ashura, feeling even a fraction of what the ashaab of imam hussain felt.

man just IMAGINE that feeling.

can you describe the taste of cheesecake to me if i have not tasted it? or the colour blue if i am blind? how can i explain a feeling?

when i stand with a zanjeer in my hand on ashura, my body is in manchester in a rainy cold courtyard surrounded by matami, but my soul has just been given ijazat by my maula hussain to throw myself at the army to protect him in the battle of kerbala, i FEEL his eyes watching me, the highest level of marifat i achieve in my life is on ashura, feeling even a fraction of what the ashaab of imam hussain felt.

LOvely answer, and a real evocative description.

Why, in your opinion, has the sobriquet malang been foisted upon zanjeerzanns?

Why, in you opinion. is there so much opposition, intense, bordering on extreme hatred, agianst zanjeerzanns?

LOvely answer, and a real evocative description.

Why, in your opinion, has the sobriquet malang been foisted upon zanjeerzanns?

thank you :blush: im only ever eloquent when i speak from my heart lol.

probably because people cant understand why we do what we do, nor why our love for our imams seems "extreme", so when they look at mallangs in the same way they cant figure out why they act the way they do, or speak the way they speak, they liken us to them. i dont mind, being called a mallang is a great honour for me.

Why, in you opinion. is there so much opposition, intense, bordering on extreme hatred, agianst zanjeerzanns?

"they fear what they cant understand, hate what they cant conquer, guess its just the theory of man, i became a monster."

we represent something which makes people fear they are missing out on something, which they think they cannot achieve. people love living in safe little boxes and letting their marjas do their thinking and make all the major decisions in their lives for them, it gives them security and a sense of purpose. we come along, not bound by any marja, not replacing our own minds with anyones but our own, free, open minded and honest with ourselves. they feel threatened by that so attack us.

people who care more for what others may or may not think of our religion and spend all their lives trying to please everyone apart from the people that matter. people who see our actions without any meaning behind them, people who think our imams are away in the sky somewhere and not with us whenever, wherever and however we need them.

its a shame because they dont realise, ANYONE can feel what we feel, we dont need a marjas permission to approach our imams. they are with us every step we walk. you just have to know to look for them in ur heart.

aw man the only thing we have in common is...er....:unsure:

i dont know! i dont do taqleed to a single marja, azadari is my life after the wajibaats, i never try and force my religion or beliefs down anyones throat or convert them, and i try and live in peace and harmony with everyone.

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification.

Do you know what the literal meaning/origin of the word mallang is by any chance?

yep. there was already a member called "ali da mallang" so i used to be called "ali dha mallang" that then became "maula dha mallang"

Ohh lol

Ohh, what a breath-taking answer mash'Allah. I was hoping for something deep, but that just blew me away.

What you described is one of my favorite sensations in the world, minus the zanjeer since girls aren't allowed. :Hijabi:

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification.

Do you know what the literal meaning/origin of the word mallang is by any chance?

erm i think it means "beggar", "fakeer", "celibate", "wandering madman", "holy man", along those sort of lines.

What you described is one of my favorite sensations in the world, minus the zanjeer since girls aren't allowed. :Hijabi:

lol thanks :blush: trust me the feeling is something you wont ever forget, the only time u ever feel ALIVE is on ashura doing zanjeers

erm i think it means "beggar", "fakeer", "celibate", "wandering madman", "holy man", along those sort of lines.

Lol okay. :blush: I asked because everyone refers to my oldest uncle as one, even though he seems to be a pretty strict usooli.

lol thanks :blush: trust me the feeling is something you wont ever forget, the only time u ever feel ALIVE is on ashura doing zanjeers

The bold part is definitely true for me too.

To thank you for those enlightening answers, here are some more questions! ^_^

What is grief and how can man benefit from it?

How would you define 'art' and the role it plays in your life?

Have you ever found yourself in a serious rut where you felt stuck and unable to move forward in life? If so, what caused it and how'd you get out?

Do you think you generally have more or less faith in yourself than the average person? Where does your self-worth come from?

Ever read Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder?

Lol okay. :blush: I asked because everyone refers to my oldest uncle as one, even though he seems to be a pretty strict usooli.

achaaaa samajgeyan. is ur uncle a spiritual man? can he understand things like dreams, and see things by the permission of Allah that regular people cant, does he spend a lot of time doing zikr/ ibaadat? it could be they are referring to him as a mallang in the sense he is a fakeer (holy man).

The bold part is definitely true for me too.

:) i like you now

What is grief and how can man benefit from it?

its something that reminds us we are human, it softens our hearts and connects us to each other and with our creator. there is a reason why our prayers are answered when we shed tears

How would you define 'art' and the role it plays in your life?

anything thats an expression of truth, and beauty and culture. it can be music, or poetry, or a painting, sculpture or even a building. people express themselves in so many different ways, to appreciate art is to appreciate the gifts that Allah has bestowed on us. the best of arts are the ones that are dedicated to Allah and the masomeen...i mean doesnt even LOOKING at a picture of imam hussains roza stir something deep inside you and bring a lump in your throat? or listening to the poetry in a noha, or reading a maqtal, you know? with me personally i think the best expression of art is in islamic architecture, im fascinated by it, especially in la hambra, i try and recreate some of the patterns on canvas but they all turn out rubbish lol, but look at the shia ones, look at najaf, or shaam, or kerbobala, there are millions of artists, but how many architects are there alive who can make things like that?

Have you ever found yourself in a serious rut where you felt stuck and unable to move forward in life? If so, what caused it and how'd you get out?

yes, many, many times. it soley down to my pleas to ghazi babul hawayej that i am not in jail, ive been down to some real holes, i know what it feels like. the only things that have got me through them is knowing that im alive, i breathe, and this is my only life, and all the problems in my life i caused myself, so its up 2 me to get out of them.

Do you think you generally have more or less faith in yourself than the average person? Where does your self-worth come from?

the only certainty is if i get into a problem, then i have the ability so i can get myself out of it. apart from that im about the same. everyone has insecurities and feels bad about something to do with themselves. the only thing i have to be proud of is that i am a matami of imam hussain, and i believe he is with me wherever i go and watches over me, so how can i ever feel lonely?

Ever read Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder?

are you into philosophy too? i havent read it, whats it like?

achaaaa samajgeyan. is ur uncle a spiritual man? can he understand things like dreams, and see things by the permission of Allah that regular people cant, does he spend a lot of time doing zikr/ ibaadat? it could be they are referring to him as a mallang in the sense he is a fakeer (holy man).

Yes, that describes him to a tee! @) He also speaks like 8 diff languages mash'Allah.

:) i like you now

:) glad to hear it

its something that reminds us we are human, it softens our hearts and connects us to each other and with our creator. there is a reason why our prayers are answered when we shed tears

:cry: Wah wah, bohot khoob!

anything thats an expression of truth, and beauty and culture. it can be music, or poetry, or a painting, sculpture or even a building. people express themselves in so many different ways, to appreciate art is to appreciate the gifts that Allah has bestowed on us. the best of arts are the ones that are dedicated to Allah and the masomeen...i mean doesnt even LOOKING at a picture of imam hussains roza stir something deep inside you and bring a lump in your throat? or listening to the poetry in a noha, or reading a maqtal, you know? with me personally i think the best expression of art is in islamic architecture, im fascinated by it, especially in la hambra, i try and recreate some of the patterns on canvas but they all turn out rubbish lol, but look at the shia ones, look at najaf, or shaam, or kerbobala, there are millions of artists, but how many architects are there alive who can make things like that?

I rarely get the chance to say this, but that's almost exactly how I see it.

yes, many, many times. it soley down to my pleas to ghazi babul hawayej that i am not in jail, ive been down to some real holes, i know what it feels like. the only things that have got me through them is knowing that im alive, i breathe, and this is my only life, and all the problems in my life i caused myself, so its up 2 me to get out of them.

Wow... Any particular stories worth sharing?

the only certainty is if i get into a problem, then i have the ability so i can get myself out of it. apart from that im about the same. everyone has insecurities and feels bad about something to do with themselves. the only thing i have to be proud of is that i am a matami of imam hussain, and i believe he is with me wherever i go and watches over me, so how can i ever feel lonely?

Solid words bro, solid words. :yaali:

are you into philosophy too? i havent read it, whats it like?

Yeah, it's one of my biggest passions! :wub: Is that what you're studying?

Sophie's World is basically a philosophy textbook disguised as a novel... It goes through all the classic thinkers and sums up their ideologies, gives a very in-depth look at how man's understanding of the world and life itself has evolved through the ages. I don't remember the specifics too well cuz I first read it when I was 12, but it really built the foundation for my fascination with philosophy and spirituality.

1. Is reading a habit with you?

2. When was the last time you got into a street brawl?

3. Have you ever have your pocket picked?

4. Coming back to our discussion about Europe, do you see any chance of Nato breaking up and European Alliance replacing it?

5. Is new York the seat, or has New York ever been the seat of INternational Finance Capital?

Whats the best thing you can cook?

Have you ever been fired?

What kinda nicknames were you given throughout your life?

Ever gone over the speed limit?

Barney or teletubbies?

Whats your favourite type of drink?

Whats the most useless class you ever took?

Do you prefer the outdoors or indoors?

Do you wanna have a big family or a little family?

Would you rather die a slow painful death or a fast, sudden death?

1. Is reading a habit with you?

yes, im lucky to live within a 2 minute walk from my local library, or a 20 minute bus ride from the central manchester library which is probably the biggest store of textbooks, fiction and non fiction outside london, so i have been able to read a much much wider selection of books and topics than most people. it was a really special gift from my mother that even when i was a child she would allow me to walk to the library on my own to read and get books out, its kind of sad but im on first name terms with all the librarians now :blush:

2. When was the last time you got into a street brawl?

quite a long while ago actually, it was not last summer but the summer before, i was in my brothers car (we were going to meet our mates at the petrol station to go to the beach) and two of his enemies blocked the street we were driving down. my bro got out the car to talk to them but as he walked up to them they jumped on him and started banging his head against the kerb. because we were going to the beach we had all the cricket samaan in the back seat so i reached over and grabbed a wicket, and went into an absolute red mist lol. i hit one of them so hard around the temple his eye burst, and i somehow damaged his hip bone and broke a lot of his ribs on his left side, the other one i beat to the ground, then he for some reason known only to himself rolled onto his belly. i ran, jumped, raised the wicket above my head and brought it crashing down on his back. now he mashallah has a permanent crater (yes, crater, i deformed his FLESH) shaped exactly like the wicket stump from his right shoulder down to his hip.

i want the pair of them, every time they look in the mirror, to think of me.

unfortunately this was caught on 4 cctv cameras, security guards showed up, there were witnesses everywhere, we drove away as fast as we could before the cops came but they got my bros registration plate. it went to court, i was looking at 3 years, ABH, assault and affray (affray because i scared a few witnesses apparantely :dry: ), the court date was set as the 12th muharram, the monday after ashura. both me and my bro showed up, blood soaking through our suits and blazers lol, the judge threw the whole case out after 12 MINUTES. he didnt even summon the jury.

on the 8th muharram, after 18 months of pre court dates and meetings with barristers etc, we had no where else to turn so we begged ghazi abbas under his alam to help us before matam started. i fully believe he answered us.

3. Have you ever have your pocket picked?

no never, i keep my wallet in one pocket and my phone in the other, i dont give people the chance.

4. Coming back to our discussion about Europe, do you see any chance of Nato breaking up and European Alliance replacing it?

i see EVERY chance of NATO breaking up, the signs are all there, it is stretched to breaking point as it is. i see the EU (steered by the paneuropa alliance which steered by the habsburg family whish is steered by the vatican) stepping in as soon as it crumbles. they already have the "eurofighter" fighter planes for this army and discussions are underway in the major papers about the british fighting alongside our european neighbours in conflicts - look at afghanistan and iraq, with different states all in the same region. its already in action.

5. Is new York the seat, or has New York ever been the seat of INternational Finance Capital?

new york IS the seat, because thats where you will find the main rothschilds who are running it. historically the seats have been in vienna, france and london, funnily enough at the same time the countries were on top of the world.

Edited by maula dha mallang

Whats the best thing you can cook?

camping food, straight up if you go camping with me, ill rustle up the best noodles, sausages, pasta bolognese, rice, beans, all kinds of stuff u will ever have. im not allowed in the kitchen at home unless im eating tho. never enter a kitchen full of women if ur a dude lol

Have you ever been fired?

once...twice...three times.

What kinda nicknames were you given throughout your life?

you dont honestly expect me to answer that?!?!

Ever gone over the speed limit?

i dont think ive ever gone UNDER the speed limit. one of my jobs i used to work across the road from my dad, in an industrial park about 30 miles away from my home so there was an hours drive there and back every day. i would drive and my dad would sleep lol, i was lucky that the motorway was a speeders fantasy, 30 miles, arrow straight, no cameras or cops. my average was 120 mph average in a clapped out volvo B) if my dad would wake up he would go crazy it was so funny, but id have to go over into the left lane and potter along at 60mph and he would stay awake on purpose to make sure i didnt speed lol

Barney or teletubbies?

dheli tubbies man, barney is evil. lanat on barney!

Whats your favourite type of drink?

elaichi chaa or lassi

Whats the most useless class you ever took?

"what is your enteprenerial STYLE" module as part of my masters. it was a semester of sitting in groups discussing moodily lit tubes of toothpaste and other similarly dumb things.

"symbolism in the matrix trilogy", a module i took as part of my undergrad course. i now hate the wachowski brothers. interesting, and u wudnt BELIEVE how deep the trilogy is, nor what its really about, but not much use in my day to day life lol.

Do you prefer the outdoors or indoors?

outdoors. camping rules.

Do you wanna have a big family or a little family?

the bigger the better. theres so few mallangs and so many haters i intend to re balance the population disparity on my own

Would you rather die a slow painful death or a fast, sudden death?

die without realising.

The Eurofighter is mainly a tech-biz issue. It is a good plane, better than the LOckheed Martin and Grumman multyirole combat aircraft.

What is your thinking about a centralized european armed forces, under a unified central command.

We earlier talked about EU and Russis. I feel, there will come a time when Russia will be playing a key role in the EU. I also foresee economis wars between the EU and the US. I also foresee these economic wars spilling into the military sphere, just as the earlier colonial wars did.

The Eurofighter is mainly a tech-biz issue. It is a good plane, better than the LOckheed Martin and Grumman multyirole combat aircraft.

What is your thinking about a centralized european armed forces, under a unified central command.

We earlier talked about EU and Russis. I feel, there will come a time when Russia will be playing a key role in the EU. I also foresee economis wars between the EU and the US. I also foresee these economic wars spilling into the military sphere, just as the earlier colonial wars did.

i disagree, i think the eurofighter is a sign of things to come. i fully expect there to be an eu battleship, arms, equipment and so on, so eventually all the low budget armed forces (like the UK) will have no choice BUT to adopt the EU standards, and since the EU controls who fights what, if theres a conflict, and the EU says "fight here", we have all regiments using the same equipment fighting on the same side against a common enemy, is that not a single army in all but name?

i am against a single nation europe, simply because i see it as a vatican and rothschild led initiative for the few to rule the many. trade does not help anyone but the bigger corporations, things like immigration and crime wont be improved or worsened by it, our laws will be determined by people we didnt elect in brussels, and our sense of "britishness" will be gone. im not a doomsayer but it seems fair to say that we are sleeping our way to the big brother state.

while i agree about the role of russia, i dont think russia will be alone against the US, i assume that iran will be an ally to anyone against the great satan, and im still looking up the role of the SOUTH american countries in this, because im sure they are much more anti us then russia. do you think they will have a role? im aware of president ahmedinejad building up relations in that region.