Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
maulaali

Please Help This Syed Boy Of 3 Years

Rate this topic

postercopy.jpg

You can donate through paypal on helpthekid@gmail.com

Please help

Mobile # : 00919940689914 Mohammed Shaur Abbas Moosavi s/o Mr. Syed Sajjad Hussain Moosavi Website : www.helpthekid.org

WIRE TRANSFER YOUR DONATION

Syed Sajjad Hussain Moosavi

A/c No. 000101590004

ICICI Bank Limited

Teynampet Branch

Chennai

IFSC Code:- ICIC0000001

Send your Cheque / DD drawn in favor of

"Mohammed Shaur Abbas Moosavi" No. 13, I Floor

Sardar Jung Garden, II street,

Royapeta,Chennai-14. TamilNadu, INDIA.

or any details call Mobile # : 00919940689914

Wassalam

^

Authentic information is that the boy is probably right now undergoing a bone marrow transplant in the UK.

Necessary funds were collected quite a few weeks ago, and one is happy to put on record, an appeal on this site yielded very generous help with members responding famously.

Edited by Rawshni

Authentic information is that the boy is probably right now undergoing a bone marrow transplant in the UK.

Necessary funds were collected quite few weeks ago, and one is happy to put on record, an appeal on this yielded very generous help with members responding famously.

Salam Sis

When Sis??/

My friend spoke to her 1 day before... he has not got any such news

If this is true plz put your witneess

We all will be glad

Wassalam

JazaKallah

^

I was asked to mount that appeal by a relative of the family.

Later on, that relative, who is in touch with the family of Shaur on a regualr basis, informed me that the requisite funds had been collected, and the family was making arrangements to fly to UK.

For me, the matter was closed after that.

That relative is a member of this site, and after seeking permission I can reveal the name.

BY the way, the appeal I mounted featured a website created for Shaur Abbas, which had many pages, including online payment options.

I haven't checked back to see if the account number you have given is the same account number that was on that site.

But, the fact that Shaur's site is missing and another is featured makes me a hell ofa lot skeptical.

I was asked to mount that appeal by a relative of the family.

Later on, that relative, who is in touch with the family of Shaur on a regualr basis, informed me that the requisite funds had been collected, and the family was making arrangements to fly to UK.

For me, the matter was closed after that.

That relative is a member of this site, and after seeking permission I can reveal the name.

BY the way, the appeal I mounted featured a website created for Shaur Abbas, which had many pages, including online payment options.

I haven't checked back to see if the account number you have given is the same account number that was on that site.

But, the fact that Shaur's site is missing and another is featured makes me a hell ofa lot skeptical.

Sis

My friend just called him (his Father) at the indian no.. and he was in sleep but he confirmed that his child is in india and has not gone to UK....

So please help us because from tomorrow onwards we are going to have a strong compaigne in various cities of India.. we are going to print around 5000's posters and phamplets...

Please gimme the exact info...

If the info is correct then shukrannlillah and if not then we should not waste our time in showing the witnesses...

Try to understand

and take the full responsiblity of your each word...

Wassalam

Edited by maulaali

I am fully responsible for each word I have said. Members here are witness to the appeal and I am proud to say each helped according to his best capability.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...;hl=Momin+Child

The above is the link to the appeal run here earlier. The very first contains a link to the boy's website, which is missing in your appeal.

By the way, in how many cities of India are you planning to run your major campaign?

I am fully responsible for each word I have said. Members here are witness to the appeal and I am proud to say each helped according to his best capability.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...;hl=Momin+Child

The above is the link to the appeal run here earlier. The very first contains a link to the boy's website, which is missing in your appeal.

By the way, in how many cities of India are you planning to run your major campaign?

Salam

Sis

It is nice to your witnessses and inshaAllah from tomorrow onwards we will thoroughly investigate on the matter...

Actually he (His Father) replied just 30 mins before in affirmation...but i am just a volunteer of this cause...

So will give you the response after investigating the matter

Thanks once again

We were going to have our compaigne in citiies like Mumbai, Kolkata, Bhavnagar, Lucknow, Allahabad etc...

But we have halted it after your confirmation... our team is watching your replies and is also asking his father...

But there is suspicion that the person who is recieving the call as his father is actually his father??

i will give you the update

Wassalam

Khz

i have chked the site www.helpthekid.org

and the last update is on

Updated on 04th Aug 2008

Abbas recovering well and now his WBC count is normal

Tomorrow 05th Aug, doctors going to do Bone Marrow Test to check the Blast %, it should be less then 5% to do the transplantation otherwise he should undergo for one more round of Chemotherapy

So far we have collected 13.6 lakhs ($33170 Approximately) and requesting everybody to donate generously to meet the target.

i have also chked the previous forum, but i could not any further updates after 6th july

i still cant swallow abt sis roshini`s update

and sister.........the bank account details are matching as well as the site address is mentioned

i still need the latest details abt the kid so tht i can transact some amount

Salamun Alaikum Wa rahmatullah

This is Syed Tamjeed Hyder Baseeji from Bangalore.

Just half an hour ago i had called Mr. Sajjad (Father of the kid shaur Abbas) and enquired about the details and updates about the case.

After talking to him for a long time i came up with the following updates:

1) He and His child is in Chennai and not in UK

2) He still needs around 8-10lacs of rupees

3) the kid is recovering Alhamdulillah

4) He needs help from Brothers and Sisters who care.

From many sources i have confirmed the case and came up with the conclusion that the case is very much genuine and authentic. I suggest that we should not waste more time and concentrate on collecting funds henceforth.

I fully take up the responsibility for the authenticity of this case

I request our brothers and sisters to kindly do the needful by donating the money or atleast by spreading awareness about the case (by pasting posters and distributing pamphlets atleast)

Still, if anyone is havng any type of question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Was Salam

(salam)

i have chked the site www.helpthekid.org

and the last update is on

Updated on 04th Aug 2008

Abbas recovering well and now his WBC count is normal

Tomorrow 05th Aug, doctors going to do Bone Marrow Test to check the Blast %, it should be less then 5% to do the transplantation otherwise he should undergo for one more round of Chemotherapy

So far we have collected 13.6 lakhs ($33170 Approximately) and requesting everybody to donate generously to meet the target.

i have also chked the previous forum, but i could not any further updates after 6th july

i still cant swallow abt sis roshini`s update

and sister.........the bank account details are matching as well as the site address is mentioned

i still need the latest details abt the kid so tht i can transact some amount

This information should have been included in the Original Post. I did not challenge the account number, only said that I had not checked back to see if it was the same. As I said, the link to the kid's site was missing from the posts by the starter of this topic.

It's sad how we have to now investigate and confirm the authenticity of an appeal :(

Dhulfiqar, the sad thing is that we live in cruel world, where duplicity is so common that we question even genuine cases, as this one is.

Salamun Alaikum Wa rahmatullah

I fully take up the responsibility for the authenticity of this case

Was Salam

The only authentication that was required was Shaur Abbas's site. Perhaps I should have kept track of things, after the realtive of the kid told me that the requisite funds have been collected, but I did not. If I had, this confusion would not have taken place.

The appeal was originally launched on the 27th Jume at this site. The site management was caring enough to keep it pinned atop the General Discussions first page for many days.

yes its ok sister.. its in human nature to enquire about the things until the complete satisfaction.

I hope the matter is very clear now and yourself will also help in this regard and i appeal all our Muslim brothers and Sisters to take part unanimously for their on benefit (in the eyes of Allah).

Wallahu A'lam

The case being as it has been demonstrated, I would request the Asmins/Moderators to again pin this topiv awhile atop General Discussions.

INFO: The boy isnt alive, he couldnt make it in the same year.

[Mod Note: Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. "Indeed to Allah we belong, and to Him we return." 2:156. (fatiha)]

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note. Topic is locked. Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon.