Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zuhair_naqvi

My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Possessed And Is Scared

Rate this topic

(salam)

Do you ever get that strange feeling of vuja de? Not deja vu, vuja de. It's the distinct sense that somehow, something that just happened has never happened before. Nothing seems familiar. And then suddenly the feeling is gone. Vuja de.

ROFLAMooOOOoooOOOOooo :!!!: man i experienced vuja de right in the midst of my deja vu, little did i know it was all " jamais vu" as a result of bad voodoo :!!!:

alsalam alaikum

My girlfriend (whos shia as well) used to think that am a little weird because of my generally religious attitude, for example, I have "naade Ali" as my caller tune etc.
I should have said she is my fiance

how could your girlfriend be a shia ??? a girl friend is a haraam relationship or a fornication partner and a shia is a true muslim who follows the laws of Allah.

there is no such thing as fiance and long term engagement in islam, its either husband and wife or haraam relationship....

so you were right the first time when you said " my girlfriend" , a Fiance is a girlfriend and hence a haraam relationship so i agree with her that your weird because your participating in haraam relationship but she shouldn't be surprised because she is also complicit.

In islam we utilize temporary marriage for engagement, Why dont you do that? then she will be your wife not girlfriend or fiance both of which are un islamic,

Why dont you do mut3a with her? its not hard its just two words...

and what makes you think you become religious by calling upon Ali (as) (nade Ali) ? does that mean people who call upon Idols and Jesus are religious?? Allah says call upon me...

Edited by alimohamad40

Re-assure that it was a joke

There are tonnes of example 'horror jokes' you can find on youtube, to prove to her that loads of people do this lol...

I'm sure she trusts you enough to realise that this deja vu thing does happen with everyone - think of it as a chance to now know more about each other and move on insha'Allah.

P.S. Change ure ring tune I recommend.... Personally I wouldn't recommend them since what if ure in the toilet and it goes off? In a place where you're doing what you do.. Ya3anee, I dunno - just keep it on ure ipod.

Why is people still giving advice when he already has said everything is ok.

I think it was FUNNY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And smily's response was Funnier! " Get a family member involved"

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Edited by ShiaBrother1

Wait wait wait wait wait. Something's not right here....

My girlfriend (whos shia as well) used to think that am a little weird because of my generally religious attitude, for example, I have "naade Ali" as my caller tune etc.
I am engaged to her brother (should have said my fiancee instead of girlfriend) and we only talk on phone.

You only talk on the phone, and yet she knows what your ringtone is? Either you have very boring telephone conversations (in which case I don't blame you for the joke), or you two have been seeing each other more than you want to admit. Given the fact that she seems extremely gullible, and you seem self-infatuated in your very un-religious self-promotion as being religious, I'm betting you told her about your ringtone to show her just how un-religously religious you are. However, I could be wrong. So which is it?

Anyway, now that you are engaged, get off the phone and get some face-time in dude. If phone convos are the only perk you got from getting engaged, then you just wasted a perfectly good engagement ... and the drama hasn't even started yet!!

In many of the posts I see people saying that "girlfriend" or "fiancee" are haraam terms , there can be no social relationship between ghayr-Mahrams except Husband-Wife relations , that a "girlfriend is a partner in fornication" . there is no place for love in Islam , etc. etc.

PLEASE GIVE PROOF OF YOUR BLASPHEMOUS COMMENTS FROM THE QUR'AN AND SAHIH SUNNAT.

Who says that there can be no love before marriage ??? As long as the relationship is halaal , i.e , no pre-marital sexual acts are involved , a pure relation of love/affection is perfectly Halaal.

Edited by Brave_Muslim_Soldier

In many of the posts I see people saying that "girlfriend" or "fiancee" are haraam terms , there can be no social relationship between ghayr-Mahrams except Husband-Wife relations , that a "girlfriend is a partner in fornication" . there is no place for love in Islam , etc. etc.

PLEASE GIVE PROOF OF YOUR BLASPHEMOUS COMMENTS FROM THE QUR'AN AND SAHIH SUNNAT.

Who says that there can be no love before marriage ??? As long as the relationship is halaal , i.e , no pre-marital sexual acts are involved , a pure relation of love/affection is perfectly Halaal.

In terms of Islam and as a Shia, our deen according to Imam Baqir a.s. is Nothing but Love for the sake of Allah swt (towards ahlulbayth) and Hate for the sake of Allah swt(towards the enemies of Ahlulbayth a.s.)

Islam allows you to choose a girl or a boy for yourself and doesn't prohibit liking someone or loving some as it is a natural feeling but the love should be a reaction from your action of Love of Ahlulbayth a.s. and Hatred towards their enemies.

According to Quran, if the love is for beauty then you will never get beauty. If the love you are seeking is after you confirm love for Ahlulbayth a.s. in your partner then it is your soul mate and you will get Deen as well as beauty.

Please pray for me if you are happy with my comment that I get a lover of Lover of Ahlulbayth a.s. and a hater of their enemies and that too, full too.

Ya Ali Madad

Edited by siraatoaliyinhaqqun

If the love you are seeking is after you confirm love for Ahlulbayth a.s. in your partner then it is your soul mate and you will get Deen as well as beauty.

Ya Ali Madad

Jazakallah bro. I wish all shias realize that the love of Ahlulbayt (as) is the absolute criteria. May Allah s.w.t answer your duas. Ittemaase dua.

" According to Quran, if the love is for beauty then you will never get beauty. If the love you are seeking is after you confirm love for Ahlulbayth a.s. in your partner then it is your soul mate and you will get Deen as well as beauty.

Please pray for me if you are happy with my comment that I get a lover of Lover of Ahlulbayth a.s. and a hater of their enemies and that too, full too."

Salaam

I'll pray for you and anyone else who desires the same.

Ya Ali Madad

Jazakallah bro. I wish all shias realize that the love of Ahlulbayt (as) is the absolute criteria. May Allah s.w.t answer your duas. Ittemaase dua.

" According to Quran, if the love is for beauty then you will never get beauty. If the love you are seeking is after you confirm love for Ahlulbayth a.s. in your partner then it is your soul mate and you will get Deen as well as beauty.

Please pray for me if you are happy with my comment that I get a lover of Lover of Ahlulbayth a.s. and a hater of their enemies and that too, full too."

Salaam

I'll pray for you and anyone else who desires the same.

Thanks brothers, I got some life after so many hate posts against me. Live for the sake of Ahlulbayth, Die for the sake of Ahlulbayth a.s.

Ya Ali Madad

alsalam alaikum

we are allowed to love in Islam before marriage as long as the relationship is Halaal

The islam that i know of doesnt allow love before marriage....

The islam that i know off instituted the mariage for the sake of love

so you have love after marriage

and marriage is simple if you want to love before permenant marriage just read two words and make a temporary marriage....

but dont tell me you will go with a girl that you love and you will not sommti haraam and not commit fornication of the eye or fornication of the organs ....

its like saying you give a hungry lion a prey and the lion will care for it ....

Fatimat alzahra says: the best woman is one who no man saw her and she saw no man.....

imagine how many girls you have to love before you choose the right one ... and you love them in haraam

Just to clarify :)

You only talk on the phone, and yet she knows what your ringtone is? Either you have very boring telephone conversations (in which case I don't blame you for the joke), or you two have been seeing each other more than you want to admit. Given the fact that she seems extremely gullible, and you seem self-infatuated in your very un-religious self-promotion as being religious, I'm betting you told her about your ringtone to show her just how un-religously religious you are. However, I could be wrong. So which is it?

Anyway, now that you are engaged, get off the phone and get some face-time in dude. If phone convos are the only perk you got from getting engaged, then you just wasted a perfectly good engagement ... and the drama hasn't even started yet!!

Sure bro gimme ur number n i'll try to mms it to you. Btw Naade Ali is my caller tune which means when someone calls me they hear Naade Ali sagheer instead of the regular tring tring and my ring tone (which I hear when someone calls me) is "Shah ast Hossein.. Badshah ast Hossein.." one.