Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A Single Book Of Hadith Is Need In Shia Madhad

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
- 3alal sharaaye

- Tehzeeb ul-Islam

- Mun la yahzar al-faqeeh

among others

abu dujana

look shias answering in each and every post

but here only u have posted three names

and none of them is hadith book

u may say it hadith book

i challenge ummat shia provide a single book of ahadith

i said ahadith,its mean sayings of prophet

but i m sure no body can provid any name

sochanay ke baat hay jis ummat kay pass us kay rahnuma ke kahee batain hee nahin. woh kaisay haq per ho saktay hain

This is big evidence how the wahabi, nawasib brainwash the muslims and tell them lies about us. They say we don't have any hadith about the prophet (saw)? Maybe Al Kafi? Kafi, or do u need more? :shifty:

look mr lanat.

u r saying to me wahabi , nasabi

how strange it is

that u know that i m wahabi ,

but

u dont know

that if u r having a singel hadith book

just think about it mr lanat

think about shia izm

• Advanced Member
a question to ummmat shia .

plz name a single book which is having ahdith rasool saw.

shia hazrat sirf aik aisee kitab ka naam bata dain jis main ahadith nabwi saw hoon

sirf aik kitab pocha hay

jawab daina ban na laga daina.

Nahee we don't have a ghalat bukhari.

• Veteran Member
abu dujana

u may say it hadith book

The 13 Year Olds Strike Back? :unsure:

"Mummy i go do e-jihad wiht shia chat bye kk" "Noes sunny! Finish your meal first!"

• Advanced Member

i would say it

khisyani bili khamba nochay

more then 10 replies i got for my questiion

but

no shia answered my question

come on shias now start thinking about ur madhab ,ur deen

which dont have a single book

of sayings of ur prophet.

look ur books

i havent seen 160 ahadith in usoolay kafee.

which contain near about 15999 traditions

come on brothers

ask ur

ulemas

zakirs

marjaas

that why

shia dont have a

single book of saying of prophet mohammad saw.

i would say it

but

Maybe if you asked in English you'd get more of a response...

look ur books

come on brothers

ask ur

ulemas

zakirs

marjaas

that why

shia dont have a

Actually, our books of hadith contain many hadiths of the Prophet (pbuh). Perhaps where your confusion lies is that we also include hadiths from the Twelve Imams (as). That said, Sunni books will also include narrations of the sahaba. There are some collections though that are more exclusively geared towards what you might be asking for though, such as Sunan an-Nabi and Nahj al-Fasaha.

Edited by macisaac
  • Advanced Member

Maybe if you asked in English you'd get more of a response...

i want to accept that my english is too weak so plz where u cant understand me u can ask me again.

Actually, our books of hadith contain many hadiths of the Prophet (pbuh).

my dear if some body writes a book and he mention a hadith rasool saw.u cant say that such book is book of hadith.

alfarooq is written by shibili nomani,there are so many ahadith in that book but we sunnis dont call it hadith book ,molana modoodee written so many books ,which contains lot of ahdith rasool saw .but we dont say them books of ahdith.\

we says bukhari ,muslims,nisaayee ,sunnaan abu daoood. etc the books of ahadith.

same like that i need a book from shia madhab.

Perhaps where your confusion lies is that we also include hadiths from the Twelve Imams (as).

my dear u will say it saying of imams

not hadith rasool saw ,

we also have the sayings of sahaba but we dont say then ahdith ,we call them riwayat .and in language of hadith we say it moqoof.mean stoped .

That said, Sunni books will also include narrations of the sahaba.

but sahaba rz directly listen it from prophet saw.we have chain of narrators of each and every hadith .

i want to accept that my english is too weak so plz where u cant understand me u can ask me again.

Weak grammar and such is one thing, but when you intersperse your posts with things like "khisyani bili khamba nochay" how would you expect us non-Urdu (?) speakers to understand you.

my dear if some body writes a book and he mention a hadith rasool saw.u cant say that such book is book of hadith.

alfarooq is written by shibili nomani,there are so many ahadith in that book but we sunnis dont call it hadith book ,molana modoodee written so many books ,which contains lot of ahdith rasool saw .but we dont say them books of ahdith.\

we says bukhari ,muslims,nisaayee ,sunnaan abu daoood. etc the books of ahadith.

same like that i need a book from shia madhab.

And I named some for you. However, our beliefs differ in that we believe that the hadith of an Imam of the Ahl al-Bayt is as the hadith of the Prophet (pbuh). In terms of the word "hadith" itself, it's not some special word that can only mean what the Prophet (pbuh) said...

my dear u will say it saying of imams

not hadith rasool saw ,

we also have the sayings of sahaba but we dont say then ahdith ,we call them riwayat .and in language of hadith we say it moqoof.mean stoped .

but sahaba rz directly listen it from prophet saw.we have chain of narrators of each and every hadith .

The narrators in the chain didn't all hear from the Prophet (pbuh)... And if the narrator in it is a lier, then you might have a problem. Or, say the hadith is authentic, but the practice that is being mentioned is abrogated by something that came later, but the narrator didn't realize that? With the Ahl al-Bayt though, they along with the Quran are the ones to follow after the Prophet (pbuh). As Islam is the final religion it only makes sense that there would be some continuing human authority after him, which the believers could refer to in order to understand the truth of the religion, and distinguish the right from wrong, authentic from bid`a and dhalala.

Anyhow, might I ask: what is your motivation in asking this question to begin with?

what would one do when he has got tons free time and nothing better to do... so he would come up with great ideas like .... :) ....

why do we need to have a hadith book at first place as per your interpretation though we do have our own ..... but my question why do we need to have book like sahih bukari or galat bukari .... i think every kid know about al-kafi though we don't call it sahih al-kafi because there is no way we can confirm that each and every tradition is 100% correct since it's not Quran and Quran is the only Book that is not distorted as per our belief while you think sahih is 100% sahih

• Advanced Member

shia hazrat sirf aik aisee kitab ka naam bata dain jis main ahadith nabwi saw hoon

sirf aik kitab pocha hay

salam,

lol this one is a joker.

Come'n my Sunni Brother, AA OO.......Give me the evidence that Sunni Books are really Authentic ? And all ahadith that deemed to be from the Prophet (pbuh) are really from the Prophet (pbuh) ?

Come'n take a chill pill !

I an ex-Sunni, I prefer ahadith that are narrated from the Imams than from the Companions !

• Advanced Member
i would say it

but

look ur books

come on brothers

ask ur

ulemas

zakirs

marjaas

that why

shia dont have a

I dont know why i'm wasting my time with people like you, but i'm bored okay!

RasoolAllah(SAW) used to repeat again and again:

((There are five things I will not give up until death:

Eating with slaves on the ground, riding a donkey without a saddle, milking a she-goat with my hand, wearing wool and greeting the children))

Behaarol Anwaar / Majlesi = vol. 5, page 215

--------------------------------------------------

RasoolAllah(SAW) used to order his warriors before they left for the battlefield:

((...Do not be perfidious, do not shackle, do not mutilate, do not kill children, do not kill monks, do not put trees on fire, do not flood the land with water, do not cut trees, do not put crops on fire...))

Behaarol Anwaar / Majlesi = vol. 19, page 179.

RasoolAllah gave a public speech, saying:

((People -indeed- from Adam to this day are like the teeth of a comb; there is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a red over a black except with devoutness.)).

Behaarol Anwaar / Majlesi = vol. 22, page 348

Is this what you are looking for? otherwise be more clearer hajjiya :P

Edited by hussayni
  • Veteran Member

Factually, the owner of this topic is confused. Like if Sunni books contain reporters between the narrator and Prophet (pbuh), we (shias) mostly have reporters than chain of infallible Imams (as) then Prophet (pbuh). The allegation is saying like this that if some hadith is reported by Abu Huraira we say that Sunnis do not have hadith books :). We have four hadith books which we call "Usool e Arba'a". This is really foolish allegation that Shias do not have hadith books lol

• Advanced Member

sirf aik kitab pocha hay

Unlike sunni books our books almost always say I heard from my dad who heard from his dad so on and so on till it gets to imam ali (as) then it says imam ali heard from prophet mohammed and prophet mohammed (pbuh) heard from gibrael.. If it doesnt say that it doesnt have to because its already self explanatory..

• Advanced Member
abu dujana

u may say it hadith book

i challenge ummat shia provide a single book of ahadith

i said ahadith,its mean sayings of prophet

but i m sure no body can provid any name

sochanay ke baat hay jis ummat kay pass us kay rahnuma ke kahee batain hee nahin. woh kaisay haq per ho saktay hain

You seem to confuse the definitions of different madhabs regarding Hadith. We define hadith as sayings from Prophet(s) and Ahlulbayt(as). If you are looking for ancient books in which the ahadith would be quoted exclusively from the Prophet(s), I don't know of any, but there might be some.

Same argument can be used against sunnis as sunni ahadith books also don't quote Prophet(s) exclusively, there are opinions of companions in the Siahah-e-Sitta about things that are not even remotely related to the Prophet(s).

• Advanced Member

why u pplz are so confused.

some is saying that he dont want to waste time here

some saying they are having diffrent opinion of hadith

some are trying to make funn of me\

my dear when we talks about hadith in islamic discussion

it clearly means.

that the saying of NABI AKRAM saw.

not the saying of imam

our books are sahih or not

but we

have direct saying of our prophet.

with chain of narrators

and also we have ilm ur rijal

by using this method u can know whether this hadith is right or no.

and i told in a post

that even,when a sahabi dont mention in his speech , that he heard such words from NABI AKRAM saw

we says it moqoof hadith .mean it is not hadith it is stoped at a sahabi.

and to mr hussaini

bihar ul anwar is not a hadith rasool book.

it is having near about 110 volume

and i m sure u will not find 110 ahdith in all this book.

and one member is saying that they consider ,the saying of imams as hadith

i agree with u but u cant say it hadith rasool saw.

so it is very clear now that shia dont have book of hadith of NAbI AKRAM SAW.

• Advanced Member
and one member is saying that they consider ,the saying of imams as hadith

i agree with u but u cant say it hadith rasool saw.

If you accept that then by definition a shia hadith book would contain ahadith from both the Prophet(s) and Imams(as).

Either you are too naive to understand all this or you are pretending to not understand because you don't want to loose face. Both ways you are waisting your and ours time by repeatedly posting the same thing. It would get you nowhere.

• Advanced Member

aa, I think it's you who is not understanding. Shia hadith DO go back to the Prophet (pbuh). that's already been said and shown. If it reaches an imam (as), it is thus narrated from father (imam (as)) to son (imam (as)), back to the prophet (pbuh).

• Advanced Member

are you being serious? :lol:

our authentic hadiths link back to prophet like sis aliya has said and they dont go against the quran unlike you authentic hadiths

plus they are not linked through any Richard and harry

• Advanced Member
hussain this question

for shias

to think

that if they dont have any book of there leader in religion

then there is no way to find the sayings of leader.

and about imam,s saying

in alkafee there are tradtion which i dont want to copy paste here

:lol:

EVEN IF shias never had a book containing hadiths solely by the prophet(SAW), it does not lead to the above, its not like we dont have them at all!

In bukhari there are traditions which i dont want to copy & paste here ;)

Edited by hussayni
  • Advanced Member

^may be, but he should be more polite going about asking rather than making accusations, and ignoring what's already been told to him at least a few times now. Instead, he's making accusations and repeating them in almost every post, rather than listening to what he's being told. True, we need to speak kindly, but others need to listen to what's being said as well, these things together are vital to dialogue.

• Advanced Member

The lives of our imams are nothing but the Quran and hadith in action, in practice. We learn and practice our deen through these examples which you people lack. Following any of our 12 imams' hadith is equivalent to following the hadith of Rasool Allah (SAWW). Thats why we dont see hadiths like adult women breastfeeding na-maharam's or peeing in trees. Thats why we dont have people like bin laden or zawahiri who are hell bent on destroying the world in the name of Islam.