Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Al Mahdi Is Coming....

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
The sign of the eclipses isn't said to happen in the same day, it's to happen twice in the same month of Ramadan, which indeed that sign already occurred twice in a row if I may add in 1982 and 1983, twich in beginning of July and towards the end.

Didn't it also happen in the early 2000's? Like 2003, maybe?

• Advanced Member

Asak

Just to remind you that if Imam Mahdi ajf doesn't come with the signs that are mentioned even then you should be able to recognise him.

Don't get in to all these details and weaken your beliefs because if you are a Momin you will automatically know when Imam ajf comes back.

Ya Ali Madadd

• Advanced Member
The sign of the eclipses isn't said to happen in the same day, it's to happen twice in the same month of Ramadan, which indeed that sign already occurred twice in a row if I may add in 1982 and 1983, twich in beginning of July and towards the end.

The aHadith do not just state two eclipses, rather they talk about a solar eclipse in the middle of the month of RamaDan and a lunar eclipse at its end, which is contrary to the usual occurrence of the events.

• Advanced Member
The aHadith do not just state two eclipses, rather they talk about a solar eclipse in the middle of the month of RamaDan and a lunar eclipse at its end, which is contrary to the usual occurrence of the events.

Well I understand that, and indeed what you described happened... both a solar and lunar eclipse in the month of Ramadan in 1982 and 1983 one towards the middle and the end (July).

• Advanced Member
Well I understand that, and indeed what you described happened... both a solar and lunar eclipse in the month of Ramadan in 1982 and 1983 one towards the middle and the end (July).

If you could confirm that the solar eclipse was in the middle of the month and the lunar one at the end? The occurrence of the eclipses tends to coincide with the birth of the crescent (solar) and at full moon (lunar), which is why the Imams clearly state that the sign is contrary to the norm.

I checked out for 1982 and it was not so. So you have to only provide the facts for the other year and prove that this has indeed taken place.

• Advanced Member
the Chinese people are self-destructing their country... have you seen the pollution?!

Actually China has just started developing in the recent years so pollution levels i believe is not quite as much as the USA ..correct me if i'm wrong.

But what i meant is how comes strange, that is unusual/abnormal things, always happen in China or in Asia(India).

• Advanced Member
no sources no point.

There should be a rule, if you are going to make a claim about someone, you must bring evidence or the thread should be automatically deleted and the thread started publicly humiliated for there stupid time wasting.

Concur.

I often wonder, why waste time pondering over his appearance and the signs etc.. when he comes, he comes. insha'Allah

That simple, eh? When we have this vast collection of aHadith regarding those times and the innumerable warnings, the enormity of it just doesn't strike you at all, does it?