Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Zulfiqar Today?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah) Salaam bro were is the zulfiqar today i know imam-e-zamana will have it when he coems out of occultation but like were is it currently i havent heard about it after karbala. What happened to it was it passed down by all the imams or did Allah take it back up?

• Advanced Member

Salam

It was passed down through the Imams (as). I read a hadith by Imam Raza (as) saying it was with Him. Maybe someone else here has the source for the hadith. So Im guessing Imam e Zamana (ajtf) has it.

Edited by S.H.Rizvi
  • Forum Administrators

(salam)

About the staff of Musa (as), Dabat al Ard (the Beast of the Earth, a beast that will emerge before the Day of Judgment who will talk to the people, bear the staff of Moses and ring of Solomon) is the one who will carry that and not the Mehdi.

(bismillah)

And when the word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a Beast of the earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations. (27:82)

As for the Dhulfiqar, Allah knows best, but I don't think we have it here today.

• Advanced Member
(salam)

About the staff of Musa (as), Dabat al Ard (the Beast of the Earth, a beast that will emerge before the Day of Judgment who will talk to the people, bear the staff of Moses and ring of Solomon) is the one who will carry that and not the Mehdi.

(bismillah)

And when the word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a Beast of the earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations. (27:82)

As for the Dhulfiqar, Allah knows best, but I don't think we have it here today.

it is in imam-e-zamans hands as fr as i know.. I think they have one that they claim to be real in a turkish museum..

• Veteran Member
I think they have one that they claim to be real in a turkish museum..

Top Capi museum in Istanbul. No it's not there.

It has some swords two of which have served in the hands of the Prophet (pbuh) and Hazrat Ja'far Tayyar (ra). The Prophet's one handed sword looks smartest, most elegant and most beautiful of all, it has the traditional Arabic look and a green holster. While Hazrat Ja'far's sword is approximately seven feet long and its blade is 8 inches to 6 inches in breadth and the steel itself is very thick. Looking at it, its hard to imagine how any human being can swing it for hours and hours in a field of battle.

The ugliest sword there is is that of Uthman bin Affan. Its blade is lighter than a carpenter's saw and it does not look like a weapon at all. One can tell that it was only kept for show.

But anyway, Zulfiqar is not there. I know I've combed the place. :)

Edited by Abu Dujana
  • Forum Administrators
it is in imam-e-zamans hands as fr as i know.. I think they have one that they claim to be real in a turkish museum..

I believe the one in the museum is a sword belonging to 'Ali, but not the Dhulfiqar. It's just an ordinary sword.