Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
HassanHassanHassan

Bektashi Shia Standup To Reactionary Sunnis

Rate this topic

Groaning at the words "God is the Greatest"?!?! Come on!! 

http://www.searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=11&translator=1 (Sunni source)

And which scholar other than the Dedebaba of these Sufis claims azan, prayer and hijab are not allowed.

And these guys are closer to Americans than Muslims who perform the pillars of Islam like prayer and jihad against the enemies of Islam (actually the own the flag of the #1 enemy). 

These are the last people in the Islamic world who will join any kind of jihad meaning they do not follow the example of Imam Husayn (as). They drink alcohol the snare of satan for instance, and they are not obligated to pray five times every day in a mosque despite all 14 mausomeen doing just that.

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

There was no Azan during Hz Muhammeds time it was call to prayer which was Allah HU AKBAR, Azan came after Hz Omer i think or Hz Osman (stop giving me hadiths)

JIhad? Hz huseyin did not attack nor behead anyone he just defended himself. The interpretation of jihad has been distorted by Umayyad dynasty 

You can drink as long as you are in control and not harm others

You do not need hijab, but you also are not suppose to be naked 

Prayers? we pray but not like Umayyad dynasty and Zoroastrian 

1 hour ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

There was no Azan during Hz Muhammeds time it was call to prayer which was Allah HU AKBAR, Azan came after Hz Omer i think or Hz Osman (stop giving me hadiths)

JIhad? Hz huseyin did not attack nor behead anyone he just defended himself. The interpretation of jihad has been distorted by Umayyad dynasty 

You can drink as long as you are in control and not harm others

You do not need hijab, but you also are not suppose to be naked 

Prayers? we pray but not like Umayyad dynasty and Zoroastrian 

What about jihad against Daesh? What about jihad being performed by houthis in Yemen? Is that jihad distorted by the Umayyads?

How about you pray like 14 Mausomeen.

If I can not give hadith then I can't respond to your first topic (azan)

Imam Ali (as) called drinking alcohol/wine the snare of Shaitan. 

Covering the head/neck is proven by quran, hadith and scholars. 

1 hour ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Nope no proof of what you said in the Quran 

Jihad interpretation has been distorted as mentioned 

Jihad does not mean war 

Houthis are different 

So are Shias 

They are converts 

Jihad does not mean war. Jihad means struggle, whether it be with oppressors or personal desire. 

Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah , devoutly obedient. -- al-Baqara 2:238

And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember. -- Hud 11:114

O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you - some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise. -- an-Nur 24:58

Is this enough proof for prayer?

As for wine being the snare of Shaitan:

Bihar al Anwar Volume 73 Page 140

ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): الفِتَنُ ثلاثٌ: حُبُّ النِّساءِ وهُو سَيفُ الشَّيطانِ، وشُربُ الخَمرِ وهُو فَخُّ الشَّيطانِ، وحُبُّ الدِّينارِ والدِّرهَمِ وهُو سَهمُ الشَّيطانِ، فَمَن أحَبَّ النِّساءَ لم يَنتَفِعْ بعَيشِهِ، ومَن أحَبَّ الأشرِبَةَ حَرُمَت علَيهِ الجَنّةُ، ومَن أحَبَّ الدِّينارَ والدِّرهَمَ فهُو عَبدُ الدنيا. 

Imam Ali (AS) said, ‘Trials are of three kinds: love of women, and this is the sword of the devil; drinking of wine, and this is the snare of the devil; and the love of dinars and dirhams, which is the arrow of the devil. So those who love women will not benefit from life, and those who love drinking will be barred from Heaven, and those who love the dinar and dirham are slaves of the world.’[Bihar al-Anwar, v. 73, p. 140, no. 12]

via Hadith Browser App for iOS/Android

As for Hijab

Quran 24:30

...and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur (scarves) over their bosoms...”

Quran 33:59

O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib (loose outer garment).”

So proper sunnah hijab is:

Scarf around neck and lower 3rd of head, with loose larger scarf wrapped around. 

Again, you are twisting my words, who said we do not pray? 

Don't give me hadis for the last paragraph 

Your interpretation is different than my one

JIhad, yes but it also means doing good, charity supporting others, not lying etc desires 

Haci bektas veli 

Control your deeds, tongue, and desires

Still no proof of hijab in the Quran

12 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Again, you are twisting my words, who said we do not pray? 

Don't give me hadis for the last paragraph 

Your interpretation is different than my one

JIhad, yes but it also means doing good, charity supporting others, not lying etc desires 

Haci bektas veli 

Control your deeds, tongue, and desires

Still no proof of hijab in the Quran

As for Hijab

Quran 24:30

...and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur (scarves) over their bosoms...”

Quran 33:59

O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib (loose outer garment).”

So proper sunnah hijab is:

Scarf around neck and lower 3rd of head, with loose larger scarf wrapped around. 

Look up "negative effects of alcohol"

I never said jihad was just war. 

7 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Alcohol is forbidden if you lose yourself 

But I don't drink ddedele don't drink 

It's up to the person 

Again being nude is wrong but modest clothing is fine although not allowed during prayers cem and semah  

But one sip leads to another and you will end up losing yourself

This is the Qurans description of proper clothing. It is modest and it easily identifies one as a Muslim, opening up ways kuffar can learn about Islam. Pick between Bektashi doctrine and Quranic doctrine.

The Quran can be interpreted in many ways, you could be right or wrong. nobody is right, covering up women is crazy too, the man needs to be in control too, their are rapes in islamic countries too and women get beaten and killed for it

Alevis have not lost their ways for centuries, even after massacres 

43 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

The Quran can be interpreted in many ways, you could be right or wrong. nobody is right, covering up women is crazy too, the man needs to be in control too, their are rapes in islamic countries too and women get beaten and killed for it

Alevis have not lost their ways for centuries, even after massacres 

Men and women should be in control. Women of their dress, men of their gaze.

Nope, what about women with their gaze and men with clothes? 

Why is their rape in Islamic countries than? Why is their high rate homosexuality their? Child molesting, animal etc 

Even if you cover up a women from head to toe it will not make a difference, in fact worser 

As hacı bektaş said one has to be in control of its desires etc

12 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Nope, what about women with their gaze and men with clothes? 

Why is their rape in Islamic countries than? Why is their high rate homosexuality their? Child molesting, animal etc 

Even if you cover up a women from head to toe it will not make a difference, in fact worser 

As hacı bektaş said one has to be in control of its desires etc

Yes women should cover their gaze and men their clothes. The reason women wear more garment than men is because of difference in bodies.

I don't hear much of that coming from Iran. Maybe in Somalia or Afghanistan but in pre-2011 Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Tunisia, pre-2011 Liby a it is lower than in western countries.

Covering up a woman from head to toe worsens nothing. Covered women in Iran have jobs and livelihoods.

8 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

covering women like that is not in islam. modesty is.

I showed you direct verses from the quran. If someone is interesred in Islam, they will seek out someone who is visibly muslim. This means that hijab can help spreas Islam and convert people to Islam. It is perfectly Islamic and I have given direct quotes from the Quran.

Here's more

ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): ما زَنى غَيُورٌ قَطُّ. 

Imam Ali (AS) said, 'A man who is possessive [over his own wife] will never commit adultery.’[Nahj al-Balagha, Saying 305]

So a husband should encourage a women to wear hijab as much as possible (without harming, forcing, that kind of thing), right?

Again your giving me hadiths, and the Quranic meaning is different

Say to the believing men that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste). This is better for them.”

Private parts...

"Say to the believing women that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste) "

"and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur over their bosoms "

Again, modest clothing no mention of hijab.# 

Edited by AleviTurkmenKhorasan

4 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Again your giving me hadiths, and the Quranic meaning is different

Say to the believing men that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste). This is better for them.”

Private parts...

"Say to the believing women that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste) "

"and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur over their bosoms "

Again, modest clothing no mention of hijab.# 

Khumur means scarf. This means they must cover their bosoms with scarves.

4 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib

Arab misinterpreted various parts

This shows only modesty 

Jalabib means long over-garment. At the time this verse was revealed, women would tie their hair with a scarf above their heas, and have an overgarment, so this verse says let down the overgarment. So the proper way is

Scarf around neck and back of head. Overgarment (Chador or a longer scarf) overtop and wrapped past the ears under the chin, or just a chador overtop.