Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tahir Ul Qadri Replies [edited] Of Dr. Israr

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Some days ago a person gave some blasphemous comments about Sayyidina Ali (as) on a tv channel. In response to this, Shaykhul Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri delivered two lectures of 11 hour duration. He gave very sound arguments and strongly condemned such approach about the most dignified personalities of the Ummah.

Below is the link.

http://www.minhaj.org/?p=2&sp=0&id=790

• Banned

mashallah 11 HOURS?!?!?! thats what you call dedication.

i feel troubled when people refer to him as "barking" - i find dogs to be honourable pets and good companions...maybe "oinking" would be more suitable as he is found to be just as disgusting to muslims as eating raw pigmeat

• Advanced Member

This is digusting. this is ridiculous. Some people here disrespect and slander a shia qualified marja Ayatollah Muhammad HUssain Najafi yet they are quick to praise a sunni scholar who considers Abu bakr's leadership to be political and legitimate? :mad:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/archive/index.php?t-856.html

Yeah, I've read his book on the Ghadeer Khum incident. He seems to suggest that Abu Bakr r.a. had political leadership whilst Ali r.a. had spiritual leadership.

He says:

ShÄh WalÄ« AllÄh (ÑÃãÉ Çááå ÊÚÇáì Úáíå) has commented on this division of legacy in the following words:

ÂÓ æÇÑË ÂäÃÖÑÊ åã ÈÓå ÞÓã ãäÞÓã ÇäÃ, ÃæÑÇËå ÇáÃíä ÃÎÃæÇ ÇáÃßãÉ æ ÇáÚÕãÉ æ ÇáÞØÈíÉ ÇáÈÇØäíÉ, åã Ãåá ÈíÊå æ ÎÇÕÊå, æ æÑÇËå ÇáÃíä ÃÎÃæÇ ÇáÃÃÙ æ ÇáÊáÞíä æ ÇáÞØÈíÉ ÇáÙÇåÑÉ ÇáÅÑÔÇÃíÉ, åã ÃÕÃÇÈå ÇáßÈÇÑ ßÇáÎáÃÇà ÇáÃÑÈÚÉ æ ÓÇÆÑ ÇáÚÔÑÉ, æ æÑÇËå ÇáÃíä ÃÎÃæÇ ÇáÚäÇíÇÊ ÇáÌÒÆíÉ æ ÇáÊÞæì æ ÇáÚáã, åã ÃÕÃÇÈå ÇáÃíä áÃÞæÇ ÈÅÃÓÇä ßÃäÓ æ ÃÈí åÑíÑÉ æ ÛíÑåã ãä ÇáãÊÃÎÑíä, ÃÃ¥ÃÃ¥ ËáÇËÉ ãÑÇÊÈ ãÊÃÑÚÉ ãä ßãÇá ÎÇÊã ÇáÑÓá Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã

People who have received the Prophet’s legacy are of three kinds: ‘The first kind is of those who received wisdom, virtuousness and inner enlightenment from him. These are the members of his family and dignitaries. The second group is of those who received the legacy of external blessings from him in the form of virtuousness, religious instruction and manifest guidance. These are his Companions, eg the four (rightly-guided) caliphs and the ten (Companions) who received glad tidings (of paradise from the Prophet Muhammad (Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã)). The third group is of those who received individual blessings from him in the form of knowledge and piety. These are the people who were steeped in the virtue of selflessness, like Anas and Abū Hurayrah (ÑÖí Çááå ÊÚÇáì ÚäåãÇ), and the people who came later.’ The three forms of legacy owe their origin to the finality of messengership.

Anyways, here is his book:

So what if he spent 11 hrs doing this? He was probably paid a lot of money to do this.

• Veteran Member

Uff. Refutation has good effect when it is done from home. I did not made even a single post in the threads you mentioned but here you moved off-topic. I am not saying that Tahir ul Qadri is best in all respects. I am just saying that Ishrar is refuted from home.

• Advanced Member

This just shows that Sunni can get along with Shia and that there is in reality little difference between the two groups it is blatent that the comments were not only blasphemous but also were designed to cause fitna amongst people. Pakistan especially has always had a threat of becoming sectarian and if a situation like this does start it could be worse than Iraq even though Pakistan is not currently war torn.

• Veteran Member
maybe "oinking" would be more suitable

I don't think that's a very nice thing to say. Pigs aren't so bad, they're naturally created like they are. But Dr. Israr is a pig by choice. So he needs a better parable than pigs, who are rather respectable imho, because they're naturally occuring creatures. :(

• Advanced Member
Some people here disrespect and slander a shia qualified marja Ayatollah Muhammad HUssain Najafi

I read the bio. of this mujtahid on WIKI.

He seems to be a very respected scholars, with "Ijaza" from many well known Mujtahid.

So who is slandering this Scholar ? And Why ?

Edited by bakr_umar
  • Advanced Member

bro bakr umar,

there was a thread started here 5 years from a moderator "is dhakku a kaffir", they call him "dhakku" because he is from Dhakku region in Pakistan. This is how they hide their slander and disrespect of him.

Imagine someone starting a thread on Ayatollah Sistani as such. That is sacrilegious!

• Advanced Member
bro bakr umar,

there was a thread started here 5 years from a moderator "is dhakku a kaffir", they call him "dhakku" because he is from Dhakku region in Pakistan. This is how they hide their slander and disrespect of him.

Imagine someone starting a thread on Ayatollah Sistani as such. That is sacrilegious!

Five years ago that member was not a moderator. When people join a month ago and start speaking about 5 years it is definitely a sign of ignorance. If you wish to bring up issues about 5 years ago then take it up with the site owner since he use to run it at that time.

And what have you done by making a thread about Sayed Fadullah on the forums? Have you not indirectly asked for people to criticise him? Subhanallah! Wearing the garb of hypocrisy is not going to get you anywhere.

I suggest you grow up a bit read what is there then talk. It is actually an insult from your side to beat the drums again and again of insulting a marja even after being told there has been no insults.

• Advanced Member
Five years ago that member was not a moderator. When people join a month ago and start speaking about 5 years it is definitely a sign of ignorance. If you wish to bring up issues about 5 years ago then take it up with the site owner since he use to run it at that time.

And what have you done by making a thread about Sayed Fadullah on the forums? Have you not indirectly asked for people to criticise him? Subhanallah! Wearing the garb of hypocrisy is not going to get you anywhere.

I suggest you grow up a bit read what is there then talk. It is actually an insult from your side to beat the drums again and again of insulting a marja even after being told there has been no insults.

You are right. We have to show unity in Shiism and have to respect our scholars, even if they have different views. They act according to the environement where they live. For example, Sayed Fadlallah !

• Advanced Member
I don't care what he thinks of Abu Bakr. Tahir ul Qadri deserves respect because he is one of the few Sunni scholars who remind their people of the importance of Ahlul Bayt (as).

Indeed and may Allah shower his mercy on him and us all...

• 3 weeks later...