Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[resolved]please Respect The Pakistani Grand Ayat.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

First of all i would like to plead to the mods to not make it a regional issue this thread is about a GRAND AYATOLLAH who happens to be Pakistani maybe his nationality gives you reasons to allow his disrespect since Pakistanis are not as superior as Arabs and Persians in your eyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Hussain_Najafi

Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi

Muhammad Hussain was born in Jahanian Shah in district Sargodha (Punjab, Pakistan), in April 1932. He belongs to the Dhakku branch of Jat people. He had two paternal uncles, both of whom were Shia ulema: Maulana Imam Bakhsh was a religious teacher in Jahanian Shah, while Maulana Sohrab Ali Khan was a reputed alim of Uch Sharif. His father Rana Tajuddin was not an alim, but he had the wish of making his son a great alim. However, he died in 1944 when Muhammad Hussain was 12 years old, after which the family members persuaded the widow that Muhammad Hussain should look after the family lands, but she kept up the wish of her dead husband

So he is a Grand Ayatollah and he is constantly being disrespected here by people who don't do taqleed and they don't even follow him.

may i remind the mods..

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12120

2- Disrespect to any Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed, or religious authority will not be tolerated whatsoever.

Due to previous experience in this site with respect to the above rule, any topics which the moderators agree on to be of controversial nature and would lead to destructive debates and disunity amongst the Ummah will NOT be allowed on this forum. Members who do not abide by this rule would have their post locked/deleted followed by a warning/ban if they do not comply. Members are encouraged to discuss this in private (email or PM) as an alternative to avoid personal attacks and disunity on the site. The Shiachat.com team does however reserve the right to keep such threads open granted that it is put under heavy moderation and all parties engaged in the debate maintain a certain level of respect and maturity.

Funny how these malangs try to hide who they are disrespecting by calling them names like Dhakku....

Why dont you refer to him by his REAL NAME, cowards !

If you have issues with his rulings and beliefs you have no right to discuss it here or anywhere because most of the haters don't even do his taqleed. Even those who do his taqleed are not allowed to do that.

I plead the mods to please start giving Pakistani Ayatollahs some respect.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Bro its not that simple for the mods i must admit now. Even i didnt know who was being disrespected. These anti-taqleed folks have started using terms like 'Dhakku' for instance to disguise their disrespect here and in other shia gatherings so we don't realize who they are disrespecting. I can understand why the mods haven't taken any action as yet but if they realize this and hopefully if they respect Marjas from South Asia they should start banning those members who disrespect the Marjas.

• Advanced Member
Using words such as "Dhakku" isn't disrespectful.

Jatts are a very superior caste. In Indian Punjab , Jatts are ruling.

They call themselves - " Pagdi sambhaal oi Jattaa !"

you didnt get my point.

they are hiding WHO they are disrespecting. As far as i know they have disrespected him a lot here without anyone even knowing that its actually GRAND AYATOLLAH they were disrespecting. I am sure like me most of them thought that they were probably talking about their street peers and malang walis such as

1920299074_4935c0da49.jpg

Still i see no action taken. Are these site rules applicable only to persian and arab Ayatollahs?

They have the audacity to accuse a Grand Ayatollah of murder and conspiracy against his student/student-like individual who is only a Maulana not even an Ayatollah let alone GRAND AYATOLLAH who got martyred by some malangs?

• Advanced Member

(salam)

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234948399

In two threads, TWO THREADS, i have reminded the moderators and the administrators here that a GRAND AYATOLLAH is being disrespected under the guise of a name 'Dhakku' by his malang enemies. I had always heard of arab and persian shia racism against shias from other races but till now i regarded them as propaganda by enemies of shia people. But unfortunately they were right. Not only are Dhakku threads continued to be discussed with open insults to him and his integrity being questioned that he takes khums for himself, in fact, discussions on such topics are ENCOURAGED just because he is not an iraqi or iranian Grand Ayatollah.

Will you please change the rules from 'Disrespect of mujtahid will not be tolerated' to 'Disrespect to Arabs and Persians will not be tolerated' ?

I am sure if it was some prominent Irani Grand Ayatollah or even a politician like Ahmadinijad warnings and suspensions would have already taken place if not bans.

• Advanced Member

LOL, I wouldn't call him an ayatullah. He's rather a plain mullah with very bad rep among Pakistani shias. He's written some very controversial books and was even allegedly arrested for trying to alter Quran.

People around here call him fitna monger and whatnot, though I haven't read any of his books myself or heard his speech. God knows best.

• Advanced Member
LOL, I wouldn't call him an ayatullah. He's rather a plain mullah with very bad rep among Pakistani shias

Does it matter what the pakistani cultural based community thinks of a QUALIFIED SCHOLAR FROM IRAN?

Ayatollah Fadhullah is considered controversial too by some, but does it matter? He is still respected or SHOULD be respected here or anywhere.

• Advanced Member

^ well, i respect him (although i dont know him)..

respect is for everyone, except the la3eeneen of course. it is obligatory we respect him because he has more 3ilm (knowledge) than any of us probably do, as long as hes been to hawza and he is an ayotallah (one who has completed, *&^ amount of 3ilm at hawza) he must be respected..

and if someone claims he was imprisoned because of something he done, either its true or its not, but thats not the point. the point im leading to is that u are commiting gheeba!

Allahu a3lam if he is good or bad, its not our choice to judge him

• Advanced Member

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...11850&st=25

Bunch of malangs talking [Edited Out] against a mujtahid, and it has been happening since 2003 !

If you allow disrespect of him, i think you should allow disrespect of each and every mujtahid, INCLUDING the Great p ones like Ayatollah Sistani and Ayatollah Khamenei.

• Advanced Member

lol i appreciate some actions being taken finally.. thanks mods

but ... what does 'escalated' mean here in this context?

I would appreciate if someone keeps notifying moderators threads such as the one which has been closed finally after 5 years of existing, for now.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234948287

This one too. I reported this one but the admin thought i was spamming his inbox so i have stopped using the report button.

• Advanced Member

Brother, patience is a virtue. On the thread where Ali Imran said "stop spamming my inbox" he was really saying that he's received numerous reports from that thread already, there is no need to report every single post made by a person.

Once the admin/mod become available they will take the due action needed. They are also humans with their own priorities.

• Advanced Member

Ok i will start cursing the 3 caliphs and Aisha and hafsa and others like people those malangs consider to be respectful if nothing happens and Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi is continued to be slandered and disrespected here.I won't be shocked to see immediate actions against me because i am a new member here and reasons i have provided already in this thread. Not only that, seems like some malangs have good relations with moderators here. My last resort would be to tell all followers of Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi what is going on around here. I reminded an apostate girl to stop displaying her hijabless image here and was warned for disrespecting here, and it happened WITHIN 30 mins of someone reporting me. AMAZING JUSTICE. Some members here have special relationships with mods whose voice is heard more. See, now after this post i may get warned again for various reasons and this thread may get locked, and it will happen fast, i can guarantee you that. But alas, they will deliberately ignore calls of justice being served against slander and disrespect of Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi because some moderators hate him too, for reasons unknown.

What if one of the mods hated Ayatollah Sistani? :huh: Or Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Mohammad Sadeq al-Sadr?

• Advanced Member

http://dbpedia.org/page/Muhammad_Hussain_Najafi_(Ayatullah)

Grand Ayatollah Shaikh Muhammad Hussain al-Najafi (Arabic/Persian/Urdu: آية الله العظمی الشیخ محمد حسین النجÙÙŠ) (born April 1932) was the first Shia alim from Pakistan to be elevated to the status of marjiyyat, and the next in the line of Marjas of Indo-Pak Subcontinent after Seyyed Ali Naqi Naqvi (Naqqan). At present, there are two Marjas of Pakistani descent, the other one Grand Ayatollah Bashir al-Najafi. As Bashir al-Najafi has chosen to reside in Najaf, Iraq, Muhammad Hussain al-Najafi is the only Marja on Pakistani soil running his Hawza in Sargodha." (en)

Two Ayatollahs from Pakistan and one of them is not even respected in one of the biggest shia forums in the world.

• Banned

theres a difference between disrespecting a mujtahid - such as insulting, mocking, swearing at, abusing, whatever, and discussing it while being frank and critical.

he isnt a masoom, and he is open to critisism. and he DESERVES critisism.

• Banned
^ maula da malang, please start such criticism of arab and persian marjas starting a thread in each of them. Lets see how long it takes for them to be locked or deleted.

why would i disrespect anyone over their nationality? when have i ever mentioned dhakkus nationality as critera for me to critisise him? maybe....just MAYBE....the mods didnt do anything - BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE??

btw genius, all the mods involved in that thread were pakistani themselves. so your claim of racism on shiachat is as dumb as the rest of your posts.

• Advanced Member

Lets be clear on something here AbidiHasan, this site does not prevent people from discussing the ideas, thoughts and works of the Ulemas and Marjas. Hence for you to cry on every post which has been about the works of Ayatollah is quite dubious.

Those who have insulted the Ayatollah with cursing him have been dealt with by the Admin. If you cannot see the difference between disrespecting and discussion then you are wasting your own time by making useless posts.

MDM, your thread has been made invisible for the time it will be back after it is cleaned up.

• Advanced Member
btw genius, all the mods involved in that thread were pakistani themselves. so your claim of racism on shiachat is as dumb as the rest of your posts.

hey genius, these pakistani mods have spend half of their lives trying to fit in with the arab and persian community they are pan arab pan persian brainwashed people they feel inferior to them.

They have been brainwashed so much just like you that they have elevated the status of the iranian iraqi other arab marjas to the status of gods and angels and in their each and every pakistani is a malang or an akhbari, and even their marja are not worthy of respect because they are also malangs in their eyes.

Lets be clear on something here AbidiHasan, this site does not prevent people from discussing the ideas, thoughts and works of the Ulemas and Marjas. Hence for you to cry on every post which has been about the works of Ayatollah is quite dubious.

oh really. Have they for the last 5 years provided a single page of work by him which says something against islam or ahlul Bayt as they claim?

Why can't they scan a single page from one of his books to provide as evidence? They don't even have a SINGLE page of evidence.

You listen to their hearsay and believe it?

why would i disrespect anyone over their nationality? when have i ever mentioned dhakkus nationality as critera for me to critisise him? maybe....just MAYBE....the mods didnt do anything - BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE??

btw [Edited], you are now considering criticism of foreign marjas to be disrespect ?!

i asked you to start a thread on works of these marjas whose works can be discussed as in the eyes of 'A follower'.

[Note from Mod: Please refrain from making insults against other members.]

Edited by YaZahraa`
  • Advanced Member
but ... what does 'escalated' mean here in this context?

Escalated means it's a known issue, and the Moderator(s) are deciding what action should be taken. To ensure this thread doesn't become a place to insult, and be insulted, it will be closed. You can PM me any further threads you wish for us to look at, and we will open this thread again once we have dealt with the matter. Thanks.

Update: We have reviewed the threads, and decided it's best that they are deleted - Asking whether or not he is a Kaffir is unacceptable here. Any future threads about him should be made in the 'Thinker's Discourse' section, and if they are not, the Mod. team will move them there so that we can monitor the posts made.

Edited by YaZahraa`