Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Will Imam Mahdi Look For

Rate this topic

• Site Administrators
"siraatualiyunhaqun" and "zuhair naqvi" are against religious scholars / Ayatullahs like Imam Khomeini, khamenei , sistani etc.

and read post# 30 :)

Hopefully a learned person like Zuhair Naqvi is not against religious scholars i-e Ayatullahs i-e Imam Khomeini, Khameneim, in general. He may have differences with them when it comes to certain ideologies.......

If he is completely against the Usuli institution, as in rejecting the primary motives of the well known marjas of time, he can feel free to debate with me.

Salams

• Advanced Member
Hopefully a learned person like Zuhair Naqvi is not against religious scholars i-e Ayatullahs i-e Imam Khomeini, Khameneim, in general. He may have differences with them when it comes to certain ideologies.......

If he is completely against the Usuli institution, as in rejecting the primary motives of the well known marjas of time, he can feel free to debate with me.

Salams

OOH a challenge from Inshallah!!!anyone want to take it!!

thanks for the back up, I didnt do much of a job trying to act prove my point in this subject.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Salams

did you quit sc?

• Advanced Member
shia soldier..... when I have a son inchallah I wish him to be just like you little brother..... I am positive your parents are so proud to have a son liek you......

so please pray for me a son similar as you my brother

Awwww :cry: :blush:

:) Bless so lovely Mashallah :)

Edited by The Power Of 14
  • Advanced Member

Salams

Salamalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaato Hu,

I was searching for a old thread but found a statement of yours on general discussions. What are you now? and what will you be next october. You can debate with me if you want to?

Topic Sistani A Naib-e-imam?, So on whos authority, did he have a heart opertaion from?

: Oct 27 2007, 12:02 AM post no 7. Inshallah said:

Bro what are you talking about ? I am a non-Usuli ....and your jibberish doesn't make sense to me......

Fi-AManillah

Edited by siraatoaliyinhaqqun
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

As far as I know 313 men are his commanders and will join him Immediately and secondly he wouldnt start from scratch . We need to prepare ourselves mentally and physically to join his army. Its not only about those 313 pious people . All of us have to be pious/religious/Enlightend to join his army. He is not waiting for those 313 commanders , He is waiting for us to get ready. Its quite easy to say oh we dont have 313 pious people or oh we dont have this or he is waiting for 313 commanders. Do you guys think he is coming for 313 people out 6 billion people. He is our savior He is coming for 6 billion people living on earth . We really need to prepare ourselves mentally . Say for instance Imam comes tomm and orders me 2 go and kill certain people in some XYZ city . I go there , kill a few, die, and become a martyr ( and as we all know , our sins wil be forgivn and we will be clean in our Qabar and at the day of Judgement) thats a very easy way out and an easy ticket to Paradise. Now imagine Imam orders me to go to some XYZ library and says you have to read all the economic books in the library and come up with some XYZ theory . Now I wouldnt like that and will force myself to go to the library.(I hate Economics now, 3 years of economics was too much for me :-( ). This means I am not mentally prepared for HIM

Inshort , we should all try to develop ourselves mentally and this go to every shia , specially me :)

PEACE

• 2 weeks later...