In the Name of God بسم الله

What Kind Of Creation Of Allah?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Probably some form of Newt or something related to it. Why do you ask, bro?

Leader Ali (as) always says seek knowledge and I like to know about the creations of Allah because it makes me know how glorious is Allah in creating things. :angel:

Edited by MokhareQ

• Advanced Member

Oh no it seems it's a real creature called Mudpuppy and here is some information about it. :unsure:

The Mudpuppies are a family of aquatic salamanders. Their name originates from the misconception that they made a dog-like barking sound.

In contrast to more familiar amphibians such as salamanders, mudpuppies never lose their gills during maturation from the tadpole into the adult stage-- beneficial since they will spend their entire lives underwater. The adult gills resemble fish gills in many ways, but differ from fish gills in that they are external and lack any form or operculum or covering. The bright red exposed gills can be 'flapped' to increase water circulation during low oxygen tension conditions. Mudpuppies also absorb oxygen through their skin and by occasionally breathing air at the surface.Their long, plume like gills indicate that they live in warm, muddy, or foul water.

Mudpuppies prefer shallow lakes and streams that have slow moving water and rocks to hide under but have been found in hundreds of feet of water. The mudpuppy's diet consists of crayfish, snails, insect larvae, worms and small fish. Mudpuppies mature at four to six years and can live to be more than twenty years old. Progenesis is common for mudpuppies, enabling them to reach sexual maturity in their larval state.

Even though they eat fish eggs, negative effects on fish populations have not been documented. Because mudpuppies eat off the bottom, fishermen will occasionally catch a mudpuppy if they are fishing off the bottom.

axolotl.jpg

Edited by MokhareQ

• Advanced Member

If it was a Pokemon then it would be a Pokemon with Toxic just like Jame's Gas Pokemon and it throws Mud and has a Barking Sound so it's called Mudpuppy. :lol:

Mudpuppy:

dinosour-fish-dota-seo-pjlighthouse-3.jpg

Muddog(Evolution):

t304703a63c244mv7.jpg

Mudhound(Evolution):

mudpuppy.jpg

I guess that makes it a real Pokemon. :)

• Advanced Member
If it was a Pokemon then it would be a Pokemon with Toxic just like Jame's Gas Pokemon and it throws Mud and has a Barking Sound so it's called Mudpuppy. :lol:

Mudpuppy:

dinosour-fish-dota-seo-pjlighthouse-3.jpg

Muddog(Evolution):

t304703a63c244mv7.jpg

Mudhound(Evolution):

mudpuppy.jpg

I guess that makes it a real Pokemon. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Advanced Member

Salaam, it is not a mud puppy.

It is also not a species of Newt. It is a type of Salamander called an Axolotl. They live only in Mexico. They do not undergo metamorphosis like most other Salamanders, but sometimes when the conditions are right, they will come to land in adult form, though the animal is best suited to aquatic life. This is because the larva form is able to reach sexual maturity, so their land-form is not even necessary.

I used to have lots of different snakes and salamanders and newts and all kinds of turtles and tortoises and things like that when I was younger, lol. They're so interesting.

Wa'salaam.

- Mansab

• Advanced Member
Salaam, it is not a mud puppy.

It is also not a species of Newt. It is a type of Salamander called an Axolotl. They live only in Mexico. They do not undergo metamorphosis like most other Salamanders, but sometimes when the conditions are right, they will come to land in adult form, though the animal is best suited to aquatic life. This is because the larva form is able to reach sexual maturity, so their land-form is not even necessary.

I used to have lots of different snakes and salamanders and newts and all kinds of turtles and tortoises and things like that when I was younger, lol. They're so interesting.

Wa'salaam.

- Mansab

Oh you are right about it. ^_^

Axolotl:

Axolotl.jpg

:blink: Oh no they are such a cute creation:

axolotl.jpg

Edited by MokhareQ

• Advanced Member

Okay so as a Pokemon it would be this way:

Axolotl:

axolotl.jpg

Axoletl(Evolution):

axolotl.jpg

Exalotl(Evolution):

Axolotl_EarthyGreetBig.jpg

A much better Pokemon than it would be as Mudpuppy. :lol:

EDIT: A water Pokemon by the way. -_-

Edited by MokhareQ

• Advanced Member
allaho akbar one of the cutest animals i have ever seen

mashallah

have a look at this

called thorny devil

thornydevil_main.jpg

it reminds me of charizard

Ohh it's a nice creature but it reminds me of Sandslash more than Charizard:

28.png

Thorny%20Devil%20head%20on.jpg

Do you see any resemblance? ^_^

Lol, it's so cute it actually looks scary.

Now that we're on about unusual animals, the Yeti Crab (discovered in '05) is a beauty queen;

post-33615-1215132380_thumb.jpg

Speaking of Crabs ..you know the Coconut Crab? ;)

86y3i3o.jpg