Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Last Letter

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Before the death of Simmari(one of his representatives)

The last letter of Imam Al Mahdi (as) (to his representative):

Right before he goes to the great occulation(disappearance)

(bismillah)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

“You are going to die in six days, may Allah grant patience to your brother's in faith on your departure. So, be prepared, but appoint no one in your place, because from the day of your death the period of my great occultation (al ghaybatul kubra) will begin. Hence forth, no one will see me, unless and until Allah (swt) makes me appear.

My reappearance will take place after a very long time when people will have grown tired of waiting and those who are weak in there faith will say: What! Is he still alive?

Men will become cruel and inconsiderate, and the world will be full of injustice and violence. Very soon some men will claim to have seen me. Beware! Anyone who makes such a claim before the coming out of Sufyani and the sound from heaven announcing my reappearance, is a liar and impostor. There is no might nor strength except in Allah (swt).”

imam_mahdi.jpg

• Advanced Member

Loll Akbar... :D

Alajjal Ya Imame Zaman :cry:

I don't know if this is true, but I can't find a source...

There was this alim, and again I can't remember who it was (i think it was faazil moosavi), and he said (obviously he got it from a source but I didn't hear this directly) that the Imam will come in Ayatollah Behjat's lifetime. And right now, he is about 100 years old....

@ drwindow1

If you can't find something to say, don't say anything at all.

This SHIACHAT.COM, and if you're thinking otherwise...

Go to hell.

• Basic Members

drwindow is ignorant bro...All people that dont believe (kafireen) are mad, they're upset at Allah (swt). I swear it. If anybody has the chance to listen to Brother Hasanain Rajabali lectures about atheists, they are amazing, subhanallah. I dont understand why he is even on this chat forum. Isnt there atheists forums..... I cant wait to hear the sound in the east and west announcing his return, inshallah ya Rab, ajjalAllah farajhuu

(salam)

Fazil mosvi is in toronto all the time :P

Was it him?

O yeah and drwindo i agree with akbar, lol

No but seriously everywhere i post blah blah blah islams flae blah blah blah its all fake.

I agree, hes everywhere, arent there like atheists forums he can go tooo...

I dont think drwindow is ignorant at all and he has every right to be here, you are the ones who give him this right by trying to debate with the so called atheist or anyone who doesnt agree with your beliefs or mythology...you are the arrogant ones here..wanting so desperatly to change the world view of others by things that you yourself have no idea of..you hear things ..read them in books and go ahead and start debating and claiming it to be truth..most of the people here the so called shias have not experienced or confirmed any of the things they tend to preach or belive in ...you people just do this cuz this is your way of getting some attention in your otherwise sorry life.

drwindow is playing his role of a bricoleur and he is doing a very good job ..i wish the same could be said for the posters here who have muslim and shia names....who talk and give lectures about ahlelbayt one minute and the next minute the are cracking sick jokes.....i hope with all my heart that your imam never comes back...and trust me its better for you that he dont come back.

way to go drwindow! :P

• Basic Members
I dont think drwindow is ignorant at all and he has every right to be here, you are the ones who give him this right by trying to debate with the so called atheist or anyone who doesnt agree with your beliefs or mythology...you are the arrogant ones here..wanting so desperatly to change the world view of others by things that you yourself have no idea of..you hear things ..read them in books and go ahead and start debating and claiming it to be truth..most of the people here the so called shias have not experienced or confirmed any of the things they tend to preach or belive in ...you people just do this cuz this is your way of getting some attention in your otherwise sorry life.

drwindow is playing his role of a bricoleur and he is doing a very good job ..i wish the same could be said for the posters here who have muslim and shia names....who talk and give lectures about ahlelbayt one minute and the next minute the are cracking sick jokes.....i hope with all my heart that your imam never comes back...and trust me its better for you that he dont come back.

way to go drwindow! :P

Just by you saying "I hope he never comes back" is admitting to the fact of his reappearance. Subhanallah. May I ask what your worship is? You tell me that, then we can have a discussion. First off, I never said he didnt have a right, my explanation is for his own sake that he would have a much "better time" in his "own people kind of forums". Ofcourse he has every right, but his views, philosophies, explanations, or as you would call it mythologies arent welcome in a place like this. Again i never gave any right for a debate with him, I simply posted, and he replied. I never asked for his negative wrong view points. These posts are for people to learn and spread the truth. Yes the truth. Its so amazing how our leader, says that (arrogant ones, unbelievers)people do not want to hear the truth, cause it hurts them. Amazing, simply amazing.

We're not out to change world view, we are simply relating the truth, expressing ourselves, and helping towards good. We have all the right ideas in the world. Yes ofcourse we read and we see the truth through our leaders appointed my God to relay the truth. We read our Holy Book, yes, because it is the truth, not because we want to change world views. Thats an ignorant comment. I have no idea what your talkin about with people that have shia names and post sick jokes. You dont blame a whole people for the acts of few bro. your smart enough to know that. I would love to see your face when he does come back, inshallah ya Rab. May Allah keep me alive to see his reappearance inshallah.

(salam)

• Advanced Member

Inshallah ya rab. Al3ajal ya sahiba alzaman. My dad informed me of this just last week when we were having a discussion about htis point:

Men will become cruel and inconsiderate, and the world will be full of injustice and violence. Very soon some men will claim to have seen me. Beware! Anyone who makes such a claim before the coming out of Sufyani and the sound from heaven announcing my reappearance, is a liar and impostor. There is no might nor strength except in Allah (swt).

He said that he had read that those who claim to have seen Almahdi and had a conversation with him or likewise, then they may be the liars as normallly when people see Imam Alzaman they do not know it was him until he has left them. However no-one can be sure of this letter's true meaning.

• Basic Members
Inshallah ya rab. Al3ajal ya sahiba alzaman. My dad informed me of this just last week when we were having a discussion about htis point:

He said that he had read that those who claim to have seen Almahdi and had a conversation with him or likewise, then they may be the liars as normallly when people see Imam Alzaman they do not know it was him until he has left them. However no-one can be sure of this letter's true meaning.

Salam bro,

During the great occulation, he kept in contact with his represenatives, for example Sheikh Mufid. You might know him, he is very knowledgeable and full of wisdom scholar. He was born right after the great occulation. This Sheikh was so devout to Islam and the Ahlul Bayt that Imam Al Zaman wrote him letters praising him for his committment. It is letters like these bro that give us evidence of his reappearance. Even in some of Imam al Zamans hadith he mentions his represenatives and his proofs, and to follow them. What your talking about that no one can be sure of him, or his letters, or people seeing him etc, I believe is in our modern age. Think of it bro. He has to relay his message and his Islamic teachings, etc. to his people. He has to guide the people somehow. How he does that is through his represenatives. Even to this day, and thats why I believe so strongly in our Imam Khomenei and Imam Khamenei and Wilayat al Faqih. It makes so much sense.

(salam) Brother