Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Attempted Wahhabi Smear Of Imam Mahd(as)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salamu alaikum I've heard and read many Wahhabis, Nasibis, and some Sunnis that attempt to use their hadith to attack both the Iranian nation and our Mahdi(as). From Sunni book Sahih Muslim- Book 041, Number 7034:

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

The Wahhabi/Nasibi enemies of us Shi'a Muslims attempt their usual evil lie and attempt to claim our holy Imam Mahdi(as) is allegedly the wicked dajjal; May Allah(SWT) forgive me for even repeating their evil false blasphemous lies. Their evil false argument first uses the common FAKE Nasibi lie that we Shi'a Muslims are allegedly "Jews" because according to them we follow the fictious Jew "Abdullah ibn Saba"

Complete refutation of the "Abdullah ibn Saba" LIE; links:

al-islam.org refuting abdullah ibn saba myth part 1

al-islam.org refuting abdullah ibn saba myth part 2

al-islam.org refuting abdullah ibn saba myth part 3

al-islam.org refuting abdullah ibn saba myth part 4

al-islam.org refuting abdullah ibn saba myth part 5

Well that portion of their lies is easily debunked, also of course as true Shi'a Muslims we don't have to take hadith from corrupted Sunni sources obviously! But I got to thinking how one could interpret this Sahih Muslim hadith if one did believe in it (which I do NOT). Here are possible scenarios that actually refute and damage the Nasibi from their own corrupted books.

1) Again the Sahih Muslim hadith in question speaks of Jews coming from Isfahan and going with the Dajjal and in essence fighting with him. Since all Wahhabis are doing in their evil fake little scenario is fake "prophecy" creating let me give it a try! This Sahih Muslim hadith could possibly be speaking of the Taliban! Why? Because the Taliban are overwhemingly made up of Pashtun people. For example

1) Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar(la); from Wikipedia; quote- Omar is an ethnic Pashtun, a member of the Hotak tribe, of the Ghilzai branch of the Pashtun. end quote.

2) The thankfully now dead mass murderer Mullah Dadullah(la)- again from Wikipedia; quote- He was an ethnic Pashtun from the Kakar tribe of Kalai-Kakaran village in Uruzgan province of Afghanistan. end quote.

Finally another quote- More notoriously, Pashtuns make up the ranks of the Taliban end quote.

No one important thing with Pashtuns there is some belief and evidence that Pashtuns may possibly be of Israelite descent (i.e. "the lost tribes of Israel). Article on the Pashtun/Israelite theory here: Pashtun/Israelite theory

and from Wikipedia: Wikipedia theory of Pashtun descent from Israelites

quote from Wikipedia article; quote- Some anthropologists lend credence to the oral traditions of the elder Pashtun tribes themselves. For example, according to the Encyclopaedia of Islam, the theory of Pashtun descent from Israelites is traced to Maghzan-e-Afghani, a history compiled for Khan-e-Jehan Lodhi in the reign of Mughal Emperor Jehangir in the 16th century CE. end quote.

So one could claim in a fictional imagined future alleged "propechy" scenario that the Taliban (which is sadly regrouping today) will gain so much power that they will (with evil force of Nasibism and dajjal) invade Iran (possibly with american/zionist israeli, etc. help) and conquer all the way to the city of Isfahan in Iran. Then the leader of the taliban replacing Mullah Omar(la) as top-dog (literally) will be none other then the Dajjal. So they Pashtuns (possibly of Israelite descent) will then attempt to march on the world and forcibly convert all to Nasibi/Wahhabism (i.e. religion of the Dajjal) who will be their leader. Thus 70,000 Jews (Pashtun Taliban Wahhabi/Nasibis and their supporters) would march from Isfahan with their leader the Dajjal.

Hopefully this FICTIONAL scenario NEVER occurs, and for sure Imam Mahdi(as) will destroy these evil Nawasib Wahhabi scumbags.

Lastly, one could simply say in response (if you believed, which I do NOT) in this Sunni Sahih Muslim hadith, that Zionist "israel" could in the future attack and invade Iran and establish more occupied territories including the city of Isfahan (May God forbid this from ever really occurring). Then in Isfahan they would set up occupation and march with their Dajjal leader.

Either why I just wanted to vent after hearing vicious lies against our Holy Imam Mahdi(as) from the lying Nasibi Wahhabis. Jazak Allah Khayr Shi'a Muslims brothers and sisters!

• Banned

bro that was an interesting point, and i think its a lot more an accurate analyis than youve realised..because in SHIA verified hadiths, the followers of dajjal will be lovers of usman...so if you take that into consideration with what you posted, you could well have stumbled upon the truth!!!

needless to say this hadith counts out any shia joining his army, which makes it even more possible, as its not even the remotest chance that shias would side with those goat molestors in an major offensive, so whose side would we be on, if not the dajjal/tale-nobs?

labbaik ya maula labbaik

• Advanced Member

Salaam

Lastly, one could simply say in response (if you believed, which I do NOT) in this Sunni Sahih Muslim hadith, that Zionist "israel" could in the future attack and invade Iran and establish more occupied territories including the city of Isfahan (May God forbid this from ever really occurring). Then in Isfahan they would set up occupation and march with their Dajjal leader.

Or it could just be the Bahais who are a creation of Zionist Israel.

(bismillah)

(salam)

It is usual for a thief to steal and a robber to rob and a Wahabi to say such things. Don't waste much time on this brother's when Imam Mahdi [a] will reappear Inshallah soon, God Forbidd many of the people who call themselves Shia Muslims and Asna Ashri will follow Dajjal in the end. Similarly, many of the disbelievers will accept the covenant of Imam Mahdi [a]. Let us discuss good topics and prepare ourselves for the event.

As per these people are concerned who speak against Imam Mahdi [a]-

Read Surah Al-Nahl where Allah says:

"And they did all the effort and swore by Allah that whoever dies, Allah will never revive him again. [However] yes about it [i.e. revival of dead: rujat] is true but many people do not know it.. [revival will happen because] so that the thing about which they were in doubt, shall be clearly pronounced for them and people who have gone pagan must know that surely they are the liars" [Ayat No. 38 and 39]

In Tafseer Safi and Tafseer Ayyashi, Imam Jafar Sadiq [a] said to Abu Basir that, O Abu Basir what have people told you regarding this ayat. Abu Basir replied: they say that the Mushrekeen [idol worshippers] used to swear by Allah that Allah will/can not revive the dead.

Imam [a] replied: Mushrekeen do not believe in Allah but their idols, if they had ever swore to such thing they would swear by their idols and not Allah.

Abu Basir: O Imam [a] please tell me the true meaning of this ayat.

Imam [a]: This ayat talks about those who refuse to Rujat at the time of reappearance of Qa'em Aal-e-Mohammad [a] and when Qa'em Aal-e-Mohammad [a] will reappear a group of Our Shia will meet him and swear oaths to him in a position that their own swords will be on their shoulders. Another group of Shia people will also come to know of Imam [a] and they will go to the refusers and say that Rujat is proved true, and will take names of people who have been revived by Allah on that day. The refusers will say, you are liars [but actually the refusers them selves will be proved liars].

----------

So brothers and sisters let Imam [a] come, we will see then...any Wahabi Sharabi or Kababi will not be able to speak on that day.

--------

Edited by ali786ali
  • Advanced Member

^ Thanks for that; I wasn't aware.

Nevertheless, a Hadith like that could have metaphorical interpretations and the employment of such double-meaning words by the ma`Sumeen (as) is not uncommon. If the Prophet (saww) stated something to this effect, "The shayaTeen of my nation will ..........", it is certainly not referring to the devil and his offspring. Similarly I have read aHadith stating, "the Jews and the Christians of my ummah ..........", where the reference is to the deviated Muslims themselves, not the Jews and Christians.

Salaam

• Advanced Member
^ Thanks for that; I wasn't aware.

Nevertheless, a Hadith like that could have metaphorical interpretations and the employment of such double-meaning words by the ma`Sumeen (as) is not uncommon. If the Prophet (saww) stated something to this effect, "The shayaTeen of my nation will ..........", it is certainly not referring to the devil and his offspring. Similarly I have read aHadith stating, "the Jews and the Christians of my ummah ..........", where the reference is to the deviated Muslims themselves, not the Jews and Christians.

Salaam

(salam)

When I read the following article, the hadith about Jews from Isfahan being the first followers of dajjal, came to my mind:

Iran exiles back armed opposition

By Hugh Schofield

In Paris

A rally in France organised by the National Council of Resistance of Iran

France, as the incoming EU president, will have to decide whether to respond

Tens of thousands of supporters of the Iranian opposition have attended a rally in France organised by the National Council of Resistance of Iran.

It is calling for the lifting of international bans on their movement's armed wing, the People's Mujahideen.

The US and the EU list the wing as a terror organisation, although Britain lifted its own ban in the past week.

The Iranian opposition leader said banning the People's Mujahideen played into the hands of Iran's government.

Organisers said 70,000 people from across Europe attended the rally at an exhibition centre in the northern Paris suburbs, though there was no independent confirmation of the number.

Among those present were delegations from several European parliaments.

No legal justification

They heard an address from the Iranian opposition leader, Miriam Rajavi, calling on the European Union to remove the designation of "terrorist group" that it applies to the People's Mujahideen.

The EU and the United States both say that the People's Mujahideen - which took up arms against the Islamic republic in the 1980s and had sanctuary in Iraq under Saddam Hussein - falls under the definition of foreign terrorist organisation.

However the group's supporters say it has long since abandoned attacks that can be called terrorist, and argue that the ban in Brussels and Washington is intended to curry favour with Tehran.

This week the People's Mujahideen achieved a major breakthrough, when it was dropped from a list of terrorist organisations in Britain, and supporters now say there is no legal justification for maintaining the European ban.

France, which takes over as president of the European Union on 1 July, will have to decide whether to respond to the appeal.

post-32463-1214727941.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Also we must remember one important thing with Pashtuns there is some belief and evidence that Pashtuns may possibly be of Israelite descent (i.e. "the lost tribes of Israel). Article on the Pashtun/Israelite theory here: Pashtun/Israelite theory

and from Wikipedia: Wikipedia theory of Pashtun descent from Israelites

quote from Wikipedia article; quote- Some anthropologists lend credence to the oral traditions of the elder Pashtun tribes themselves. For example, according to the Encyclopaedia of Islam, the theory of Pashtun descent from Israelites is traced to Maghzan-e-Afghani, a history compiled for Khan-e-Jehan Lodhi in the reign of Mughal Emperor Jehangir in the 16th century CE. end quote.

So one could claim in a fictional imagined future alleged "propechy" scenario that the Taliban (which is sadly regrouping today) will gain so much power that they will (with evil force of Nasibism and dajjal) invade Iran (possibly with american/zionist israeli, etc. help) and conquer all the way to the city of Isfahan in Iran. Then the leader of the taliban replacing Mullah Omar(la) as top-dog (literally) will be none other then the Dajjal. So they Pashtuns (possibly of Israelite descent) will then attempt to march on the world and forcibly convert all to Nasibi/Wahhabism (i.e. religion of the Dajjal) who will be their leader. Thus 70,000 Jews (Pashtun Taliban Wahhabi/Nasibis and their supporters) would march from Isfahan with their leader the Dajjal.

Hopefully this FICTIONAL scenario NEVER occurs, and for sure Imam Mahdi(as) will destroy these evil Nawasib Wahhabi scumbags.

Either why I just wanted to vent after hearing vicious lies against our Holy Imam Mahdi(as) from the lying Nasibi Wahhabis. Jazak Allah Khayr Shi'a Muslims brothers and sisters!

• 5 months later...
  • Advanced Member
did AA do a rebuttal of this accusation?

those guys are great, May Allah (swt) forever bless them and continue to make them successful.

Salamu alaikum, they actually did in there newly posted article on Imam al-Mahdi(as); here is the section: http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/mahdi/en/chap10.php

Quote- The use of absurd conjecture by the Nasibi author

Nawasib of www.allaahuakbar.net stated:

---the Prophet (saw) has stated : “The Dajjaal will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan, having on themselves persian shawls.” [sahih Muslim #5227]

Question: What makes the Dajjaal to go to Isfahan as it is a Shiite land and why is the involvement of the Jews in a Shiite city? Is this a coincidence?

First of all the Sunni source is of no use for us and since we have made it clear that according to the Shia view, Dajjal will not be a person but be a symbol of evil the tradition further looses its importance and cannot be interpreted in the manner in which the Nasibi author has done. Despite this, allow us for the sake of discussion, the unveil the absurd logic the author has sought to use with this tradition.

The largest Jewish community in the Middle East is in Iran, dating back to 600 BC. The present day Iranian Jews are the second largest Jewish community after Israel. In the past, Iran was a Sunni country, so if we apply the pathetic logic of the Nasibi author, does that means that had Dajjal appeared during the Sunni reign, most of his followers would have been Sunnies?

It is logical that if the Dajjal appears his adherents shall come from those countries with a large concentration of Jew. We should also point out that Asfahan is a multi faith city wherein there are Shias, Sunnis, Ismailis, Sufis, Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians.

The Nawasib shall be the actual followers of Dajjal - Sufiyani

Having refuted all the absurd attempts by the Nawasib to malign the character of Imam Mahdi [as], let us now unveil the relationship that our opponents are going to have with the Dajjal and Sufiyani. Before we go any further, we would like to mention that if a Sunni or a Nasibi is asked whether he loves Uthman bin Affan, his answer is obviously going to be affirmative but if someone asks the same question to a Shia, the answer will be negative. This means the Ahle Sunnah are the proud followers and lovers of Uthman. Now who will be the follower of Dajjal be according to Sunnies themselves? Its answer is that:

Åä ÎÑÌ ÇáÏÌÇá ÊÈÚå ãä ßÇä íÍÈ ÚËãÇä

"When Dajjal appears, his followers will be the lovers of Uthman"

Mizan al-Eitadal, Volume 2 page 107 Translation No. 3031

Sunni scholar Yaqub Fasawi sought to cast doubts over the authenticity of the chain of narration in this tradition which incensed the grand Sunni Imam Dhahabi who stated:

“That is what al-Fasawi rejected from the hadiths, no one did so before him, and if we follow such scruples we would be rejecting many correct Sunnah just because of wrong illusions”

Not only Dajjal but Sufiyani will also be a staunch Uthmani/Nasibi as recorded by Imam Qurtubi:

íÞæã Ýí Ãåá ÏãÔÞ ÝíÞæá íÇ Ãåá ÏãÔÞ : ÃäÇ ÑÌá ãäßã æ ÃäÊ ÎÇÕÊäÇ ÌÏí ãÚÇæíÉ Èä ÃÈí ÓÝíÇä

“He shall address the people of Damishq: ‘O people of Damishq, I am from you and you people are special to us. My grandfather was Muawiyah bin Abi Sufiyan.”

Tazkirah Qurtubi, page 693

Sufiyani being from the filthy progeny of Muawiyah and Dajjal’s followers being the lovers of Uthman it is no surprise that these two entities shall come into conflict with the followers of the Ahlubayt [as] and this continue to be the case until their Imam Sufiyani appears and is defeated by the final Imam from Ahlulbayt [as].