Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
alikazmi

Dr Israr Statement On Qtv About Hazrat Ali (as)

Rate this topic

Please see this Video and comment:

http://azadarifoundation.com/qtv.htm

-----------------------------------

------------------------------------

To: Mr. Salman Iqbal, President & CEO, ARY Digital Television Network

Hazrat Ali (alaihissalam) is the most respected personality in Islam after the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Not only Muslims, but enlightened people all over the world see him as a beacon of light. For instance, the Christian writer George Jordache has written a book 'The Voice of Human Justice' on this one aspect of the many-faceted munificence of Hazrat Ali (a.s.).

However, there are some who present themselves as Muslims, but are so overcome by hatred for the Holy Prophet & his AhleBait (upon all of whom be peace) that they utter blasphemous remarks about these holiest of personalities.

On 12th June 2008, one such person Israr Ahmed uttered words to the effect that (naudbillah thumma naudbillah) Hazrat Ali (a.s.) once drank wine and under its influence he misread a verse while leading congregational prayers. Utterance of such nonsense for one "made pure" by Allah (verse 33:33) is something for which Allah shall appropriately penalize this person in this world and in the hereafter. We, therefore, leave it to Allah to deal with this blasphemer who is beyond redemption.

However, we find it sad that QTV, a component of ARY network, is the one that aired this blasphemy.

You will be aware that this reprehensible act of QTV is not only a misdemeanor that can result in cancellation of its cable TV license in Pakistan by PEMRA, but is a cognizable offence under section 298-A of the Pakistan Penal Code.

We expect ARY and QTV to immediately retract this blasphemy, give equal time to a scholar who respects Ali (alaihissalam) to present the real picture, and to ban Israr Ahmed from future appearance on ARY Network.

If this does not happen, we will take this as a signal of your approval of and participation in Israr Ahmed's blasphemy, and shall be left with no alternative but to call for boycott of ARY group's businesses worldwide by those who love Ali (alaihisslam), and to ask PEMRA and law enforcing agencies Pakistan to initiate necessary action against the transgressors.

to view Israr Ahmed's blasphemy video click here

Edited by alikazmi

Astagfurullah. Looks like this guy is drunk, and his main intention is to promote drinking in the Ummah. Nauzubillah.

Salman Rushdi, Taslima Nasreen, Zakir Naik, Israr.

Which Sunni next?

Is it always Shias rise against those who speak against the Ahlebaith (as)?

Astagfurullah. Looks like this guy is drunk, and his main intention is to promote drinking in the Ummah. Nauzubillah.

Salman Rushdi, Taslima Nasreen, Zakir Naik, Israr.

Which Sunni next?

Is it always Shias rise against those who speak against the Ahlebaith (as)?

Pls add bukhari, writer of sahih bukhari in top of your list.

All above get feedback from sahih bukhari

Is the full video available on youtube? Because this is just a short clip..

Though whatever he has said is highly insulting and laughable.

If the Prophet (pbuh) was present, why was Imam Ali (as) leading the prayers?

very few people reach the level of depravity in their lives that Allah himself strikes them down DIRECTLY...you would think the death of his son who died on his wedding day ON ASHURA was enough of a message from Allah for him to shut the f*** up, but NOOOOO, why listen?

my prediction - he dies with the same amount as dignity as the ahmedis prophet in the toilet. only this time its in front of the worlds eyes. i dont see him surviving till the end of the year to be honest.

Edited by maula dha mallang

Its sad though that after this Blasphemy he would still be walking alive - I guess sunnis are more into talking and no action- if they really love ahly bayt and consider ali(A.S) be their 4th caliph then i guess they should take some action against him... :angry:

Its a shame that we brand all Ahl-Sunnah in one box... Ive seen two programs already with Ahl-Sunnah scholars countering Israr's claims. This isnt really a sunni-shia issue as people make it out to be...

(salam)

Pakistan, CEO ARY apologizes over Israr remarks on QTV Updated: 6/18/2008 9:10:40 AM DUBAI:

President and CEO ARY Digital Television Network Salman Iqbal extended apology to all the concerned viewers of ARY TV over the displeasing remarks given by Dr Israr Ahmed telecasted in a QTV program.

He said ARY Group never has the policy of telecasting any program which may offend the feelings of any school of thought. CEO Salman Iqbal said ARY Network has nothing to do with whatever Dr Israr Ahmed said in his program broadcasted by QTV.

He said ARY TV Network gave this time to Dr Israr in its telecast; however, his programs will no more be telecasted by QTV. Salman Iqbal said that viewers very well know that ARY Family honors the religious sentiments of the people.

We really appreciate your prompt action and initiative on this issue. Your apology statement and news line of condemnation on ARY has increased your respect and dignity among all viewers of ARY network.

Thank you for respecting our sentiments and imposing ban on Dr. Israr Ahmad programs on ARY network.

Salams

I don't think Dr Israr is the sort of guy who would intentionally try to offend someone.

The topic of discussion seems to be alcohol and He basically quoted a riwayat from Trimzi...

Quite obviously he doesn't hold the same view of Imam Ali as shias and brelwi sunni muslims so he didn't find anything wrong with quoting that riwayat.

Fi-Amanillah

But quoting such type of hadith promote alcoholism in the Ummah.

Thank Allah the Shia compare their hadiths with Quran and do not have to rely on this junk.

How can Ahlebaith even go near alcohol when the Quran has promised them eternal purity?

even if such an obviously fraudulent hadeeth exists in a book, that does not mean it has to be quoted ---- Israr not only should know better, he does know better, which is why i think this was done on purpose --- to distance the Ummah from Imam Ali (as) . This is a very common tactic amongst these types, who have a problem with Shias, to throw in an a lie about Imam Ali (as) during a talk or lecture.

I don't have verification about this, but this was said on that other yanabi web site:

"Dr Purisrar is well know for his opinion about Ahel e Bait. He declared that he would arrange wedding of his son in the Ashoura"

"Dr Purisrar is well know for his opinion about Ahel e Bait. He declared that he would arrange wedding of his son in the Ashoura"

bro where u been? this is very famous

not only did that maloon have his sons wedding on ashura - but his son DIED on his wedding day on ashura! must have gone to hell early to warm up daddies seat!

Edited by inshaAllah

but his son DIED on his wedding day on ashura! must have gone to hell early to warm up daddies seat!

wow thats hardcore. how did he die? did some shia sneek in and kill him? :!!!:

bro where u been? this is very famous

not only did that maloon have his sons wedding on ashura - but his son DIED on his wedding day on ashura! must have gone to hell early to warm up daddies seat!

Whoaa ! I never heard of that .... Where can I find any source confirming this bro ?

So basically he is one of those deobandi, sipah e sahaba type people who celebrate the great martydrom of Imam Hussain ?

As far as I knew Him, He is a person of good akhlaq and doesn't see shias as kafirs.

Fi-Amanillah

omg guys dont even TELL me you havent heard of this!!!!!!!

not only did he want his sons nikkah on ashura, but he televised it and advertised it on all the major paki channels just to prove his point, that us shias are stupid to be sad on ashura

i think his son (and his daughter in law? can someone confirm?) either died of sudden heart attacks or in a car crash or something similar. something sudden anyway. i distinctly remember him doing an interview defending his decision after his sons funeral i think. ali_imran posted the jewtube link im sure of it.

Dr. Isrars‘s apology was aired on ARY Oneworld news channel following his negative remarks on QTV.

Please see this Video and comment:

-----------------------------------

------------------------------------

Hazrat Ali (alaihissalam) is the most respected personality in Islam after the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Not only Muslims, but enlightened people all over the world see him as a beacon of light. For instance, the Christian writer George Jordache has written a book 'The Voice of Human Justice' on this one aspect of the many-faceted munificence of Hazrat Ali (a.s.).

However, there are some who present themselves as Muslims, but are so overcome by hatred for the Holy Prophet & his AhleBait (upon all of whom be peace) that they utter blasphemous remarks about these holiest of personalities.

On 12th June 2008, one such person Israr Ahmed uttered words to the effect that (naudbillah thumma naudbillah) Hazrat Ali (a.s.) once drank wine and under its influence he misread a verse while leading congregational prayers. Utterance of such nonsense for one "made pure" by Allah (verse 33:33) is something for which Allah shall appropriately penalize this person in this world and in the hereafter. We, therefore, leave it to Allah to deal with this blasphemer who is beyond redemption.

However, we find it sad that QTV, a component of ARY network, is the one that aired this blasphemy.

You will be aware that this reprehensible act of QTV is not only a misdemeanor that can result in cancellation of its cable TV license in Pakistan by PEMRA, but is a cognizable offence under section 298-A of the Pakistan Penal Code.

We expect ARY and QTV to immediately retract this blasphemy, give equal time to a scholar who respects Ali (alaihissalam) to present the real picture, and to ban Israr Ahmed from future appearance on ARY Network.

If this does not happen, we will take this as a signal of your approval of and participation in Israr Ahmed's blasphemy, and shall be left with no alternative but to call for boycott of ARY group's businesses worldwide by those who love Ali (alaihisslam), and to ask PEMRA and law enforcing agencies Pakistan to initiate necessary action against the transgressors.

to view Israr Ahmed's blasphemy video click here

Salams

I don't think Dr Israr is the sort of guy who would intentionally try to offend someone.

(wasalam)

He espouses the same filthy philosopghy as Mawdudi, whose cohort he used to be, and Syed Qutb.

In the final analysis, they are anti-people, and anti-Islam; hence l'aanatees; something which I have been saying here ever since I joined this forum.

(wasalam)

In the final analysis, they are anti-people, and anti-Islam; hence l'aanatees; something which I have been saying here ever since I joined this forum.

Salams sis

Unfortunately, I am not really convinced with this opinion of yours.

Please provide some evidence so as to make it clear .........

Why and how are they anti-people, anti-Islam and thus la'antees....

Fi-Amanillah

bro inshallah...are you SERIOUS?!?! lol

cummon man look at what he said about imam ali - that didnt just pop into his head randomly he must have studied and researched the bs sunni sources so god only knows how long he must have had that bubbling in his diseased brain for him to casually mention it during a lecture.

and you know- marrying your son on ashura is a bit of a giveaway as to how paleet he is

bro inshallah...are you SERIOUS?!?! lol

cummon man look at what he said about imam ali - that didnt just pop into his head randomly he must have studied and researched the bs sunni sources so god only knows how long he must have had that bubbling in his diseased brain for him to casually mention it during a lecture.

and you know- marrying your son on ashura is a bit of a giveaway as to how paleet he is

Salams Bro MDM

I know what your going through......and believe me I understand your point of view; trust me, I am not bullshhiting that I know wat u talking about......

But bro, I've seen cutter Sipah e Sahabah guys converted by my Murshid.....so I am just trying to establish the sincerity of people before I go on to object their beliefs.......bro we have to take it easy ......remember our Prophet was very kind to the person throwing garbage at Him .....:) Can't we be patient enough, like Him, or atleast to the extent that we confirm things before believing in heresay ? :)

Furthermore, we can't blame people if they are ignorant :) Personally I've listened to the Maulana's speeches and His discussions with shias and I can't help but believe that His ideologies are based on certain misconceptions rather than an intentional hatred against ahl-ul-bayt.

Ofcourse bro, I can be wrong, but I am just requesting you and everyone else to help me understand your belief and accept it.

Fi-Amanillah

Edited by inshaAllah

Though this man is a huge insult to Islam, I can't help but feel sorry for him and his family. He lost he kids because of his own lust for hate. Imagine how he must feel?

But then again, he doesn't show signs of humility after such an extraordinary event.

- Mansab

(salam)

I don't have verification about this, but this was said on that other yanabi web site:

Whoaa ! I never heard of that .... Where can I find any source confirming this bro ?
ali_imran posted the jewtube link im sure of it.
His admission about his son's wedding is on youtube. Maybe someone can find the link and post it.

Here is the video, he came on the show Jawab Deh: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGKxWHwYqz0 Watch from 32 minutes.

Our barelwi brothers at YaNabi are next level when someone attacks the Ahlulbayt as seen in the case of Naik and now Israr... Look here

I think the people are confused on that site, with such comments ...

Asalam o alikum wa rahmatullahy wa barakatuhu wa magfiratuhu...

i knw dat dr.israr ahmed nd zakir nike r not right personz but i dnt knw why iz it so???

plz gimme a short info abt them....

jizakAllah

Alhamdolilha we do not have such doubts :)

(salam)

1. Actual extract from the lecture of Dr. Israr Ahmed:

2. Explanation of his statement by Dr. Israr at his website:

http://www.tanzeemarchive.org/tanzeemeislami/Misc/qtv.ra

3. Answer by a Sunni Aalim, Allama Hafiz Muhammad Ashraf Qadri, operating the Hadith quoted by Dr. Israr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOEXFOzWQhA

4. Comment on Dr. Israr's lecture by a youngster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQ3bUJkcbk

thanks for the info bro. to be honest theres not much he can say now to come back from such a crime. inshallah a pakistan - wide ban from all tv stations would be a step in the right direction

(bismillah)

(salam)

I received this in an email:

Condemnation of Dr. Israr Ahmad’s Speech on QTV

For those of you who are not aware, Dr. Israr Ahmad stated on the QTV channel that Imam ‘Ali (as) (na’oudhubillah) led Maghreb prayer after drinking alcohol and misstated Surah al-Kaferoun.

This is another shameful speech by a so-called scholar, who is actually just self-appointed. He never went to any madrassah or institute to learn Islamic theology or history. These kind of insulting comments are not new for us, but they are a continued pattern beginning from the Umayyads’ tricks to defame the infallible personalities such as Imam ‘Ali (as). Dr. Israr should be aware that he is not the first person to insult Imam ‘Ali (as) in this manner. The Umayyads cursed him for 80 years and could not succeed. Dr. Israr will never succeed as well.

Imam ‘Ali (as) stated among the companions of the Prophet, according to Makhoul, that he never drank alcohol even when it was not prohibited. In the first century AH, no one could criticize him and everyone accepted this fact. I wonder if Dr. Israr knows the story of Masjed al-Fazikh in Madinah where some Muslims were drinking and they threw wine into a hole after seeing the Prophet. Imam ‘Ali (as) was not among them. Even one of the brothers of Imam ‘Ali (as), Ja’far at-Tayyar, was asked by the Prophet (pbuh), "What have you done even before the proclamation of Islam that God is sending salam to you?" He gave four replies, one of them being that he never drank. Dr. Israr should notice that the Ahl al-Bayt are kept away from rejs (uncleanliness) according to the Quran (33:33), and wine is rejs (5:90).

If Dr. Israr wants to quote those people who used to drink even after it was prohibited, he should pick some other names for which history is of full of documented incidents in which they transgressed. Why does he choose to go after the most pious personality after the Prophet (pbuh)? Our Prophet (pbuh) titled Imam ‘Ali (as) as the Amir al-Momenin Sayyed al-Muslimin Imam al-Mottaqin. Thus, this is not merely an insult to Imam ‘Ali (as), but to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

We know that Dr. Israr Ahmad, Dr. Zakir Naik, Mufti ‘Abdurrahman of Makkah, and the various 22 Muftis of Saudi Arabia (who recently issued a fatwa against Shi’ah) are following the footsteps of the Umayyads. They are trying to please the family of Yazid. The Muslims of the world are aware of these kinds of fake, nasty, and hateful sentiments.

Dr. Israr should tell the people what happened when his daughter was married during the month of Muharram. He should learn his lesson and should not act in such a manner so that the wrath of God comes upon him again. I encourage the administration of ARY and QTV to arrange a dialogue with a learned Shi’ah scholar who can prove that the quotations he used are incorrect. Dr. Israr has insulted God and the Prophet (pbuh) and has no room for repentance. I request all of my Muslim brothers and sisters to please condemn and protest these kind of speeches.

Dr. Sakhawat Hussain Sandralvi

Chairman of al-Mahdi Foundation

Principal of Hawzah ‘Ilmiyah USA

Salams sis

Unfortunately, I am not really convinced with this opinion of yours.

Please provide some evidence so as to make it clear .........

Why and how are they anti-people, anti-Islam and thus la'antees....

Fi-Amanillah

Anyone who has read Qutb, Mawdud and Asrar Ahmad knows what I am saying. I suggest a thorough reading of their works, as well as the threads on Qutb wherein I have extensively stated my views.