Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

In A Horrible Situation

Rate this topic

*Love AhleBayt*

• Advanced Member

salam,

troubles comes from all directions! Im feelngs horrible and jus want to cry out loud!

My dad was already not well, he is having a severe back pain and cant move, and my mom was already tense coz of him, and on the other hand, my lil sis stuck a bead inside her nose!!!! She behaved normally, and has no difficulty in anything, but my brother and mother saw it inside but i didnt nand didnt feel it either. But they did, my mom is extremly scared and alreayd upset coz of my dad's situation, she have rushed to the hospital with my brother and aunty to get my sis checked! And my sis is really not a calm child, she gets out of control if anyone touches her, and she is already curious as we all were asking her to look up so that we can see the stucked bead but she threw tantrums and reufsed, otherwise she was ok and playing normally.

All i can say is, please pray for my dad and my sister.. i cant see my family depressed and crying. My mom has been suffering ALOT already, and i cant see her like this :cry: please help me by praying for them.. i cant see them like this .. :cry:

Edited by Mrs F

• Advanced Member

Alhumd. my brother jus called, and said that the Dr. had pulled the bead out! Alhumd, my lil darling is fine..

I was soo extremly scared and was all alone, so posted here..

But still, ur prayers are needed for my parents..

aww sis...sounds like there is some really tense moments :(

May Allah (swt) provide your family with patience and everything goes well InshAllah

Thnx alot sis!

Since we have shifted here, something or the other is happening with my parents.. sometimes my sis gets swelling, sometimes mom gets unwell, sometimes my dad is not well.. i duno whats happenning..

They are soo good poeple, i jus wish that Allah gives me the pain of my paretnts, they are already suffreing.. i cant see them like this :cry: My dad cant even move, cant even go to the toilet now, he jus cant move from the bed.. :cry:

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Sis, Don't worry, Everything will be alright, InshAllah. Your family is in our prayers.

Thnx alot brother.. u all have always been with me in my bad times.. and i know i have really troubled all of u with my problematic threads.. Sis is fine Alhumd, but dad... :cry: hope he gets well soon..

ws

• Advanced Member

Aw sis don't be worried...inshaAllah your sister will be fine..my friend sniffed up a bead when she was little and was rushed to the hospital as well..she said that she was kept there for a little time and let go soon because the doctors got it out..so don't worry..such little things happen..and as far as your father is concerned, we will remember him in our prayers and inshaAllah he will recover soon!!..don't keep tension and you must be optimistic and in a good mood so that you can keep your family in good spirits..smile and be light hearted sis..inshaAllah kheyr

• Advanced Member
Aw sis don't be worried...inshaAllah your sister will be fine..my friend sniffed up a bead when she was little and was rushed to the hospital as well..she said that she was kept there for a little time and let go soon because the doctors got it out..so don't worry..such little things happen..and as far as your father is concerned, we will remember him in our prayers and inshaAllah he will recover soon!!..don't keep tension and you must be optimistic and in a good mood so that you can keep your family in good spirits..smile and be light hearted sis..inshaAllah kheyr

That is very sweet of you sis :wub: yea they got it out! and u're right, i shud be in a good mood, i really try sis, but when i see my parents in pain, i jus lose control! My prayer to Allah is to keep everyone's parents save and in very very good health. Inshallah!

Thnx again sis, may Allah bless you and your family, and may the coming future bring lots of happiness and love in ur life.. Ameen!

• Advanced Member
salam,

troubles comes from all directions! Im feelngs horrible and jus want to cry out loud!

My dad was already not well, he is having a severe back pain and cant move, and my mom was already tense coz of him, and on the other hand, my lil sis stuck a bead inside her nose!!!! She behaved normally, and has no difficulty in anything, but my brother and mother saw it inside but i didnt nand didnt feel it either. But they did, my mom is extremly scared and alreayd upset coz of my dad's situation, she have rushed to the hospital with my brother and aunty to get my sis checked! And my sis is really not a calm child, she gets out of control if anyone touches her, and she is already curious as we all were asking her to look up so that we can see the stucked bead but she threw tantrums and reufsed, otherwise she was ok and playing normally.

All i can say is, please pray for my dad and my sister.. i cant see my family depressed and crying. My mom has been suffering ALOT already, and i cant see her like this :cry: please help me by praying for them.. i cant see them like this .. :cry:

(wasalam)

They are in my prayers .

• Advanced Member

sallams

dont worry sis, inshallah everything will be alright, i remember my cousin did the same as ur sis wen she was lil, the docs got it out, and shes fine. Inshallah ur family are in my prayers. Inshallah khair

sallams

dont worry sis, inshallah everything will be alright, i remember my cousin did the same as ur sis wen she was lil, the docs got it out, and shes fine. Inshallah ur family are in my prayers. Inshallah khair

• Advanced Member
..so don't worry..such little things happen..and as far as your father is concerned, we will remember him in our prayers and inshaAllah he will recover soon!!..don't keep tension and you must be optimistic and in a good mood so that you can keep your family in good spirits..smile and be light hearted sis..inshaAllah kheyr

^since she put it so nicely, I'll just quote it :P ... if other people around u are in pain the best thing u can do is keep their spirits up, theres no use in letting ur self feel down. Alhamds since god has granted u ur health then ur presence should not add to the stress but u should relax and do the best u can to help out and the rest tawwakol il Allah. inshallah the best will happen sis :D

• Site Administrators
salam,

InshaAllah Khair sis. You are all in our prayers.

Salams

• Advanced Member
Aww.. im sorry to hear about you situation..

May Allah (swt) protect you and your family always, and give you all patience in difficult times.

Inshallah things work out.. (wasalam)

Awww sis, i'm sorry to hear about this! InshAllah everything will turn out better for your family! And InshAllah your dad will get better in no time!
You're in my prayers sis, inshallah all the best :)
(wasalam)

They are in my prayers .

sallams

sallams

In my prayers :( u'll get throught it and so will ur mom :)
^since she put it so nicely, I'll just quote it :P ... if other people around u are in pain the best thing u can do is keep their spirits up, theres no use in letting ur self feel down. Alhamds since god has granted u ur health then ur presence should not add to the stress but u should relax and do the best u can to help out and the rest tawwakol il Allah. inshallah the best will happen sis :D
InshaAllah Khair sis. You are all in our prayers.

Salams

Don't worry. Keep your faith strong, and everything will be fine :)
Sallam Alaykum sis

You and your family are both in my prayers may Allah protect them from all troubles

inshallah soon you will all be smilingg :)

May Allah bless and reward everyone's parents :)

Sister my prayers are with you. Inshallah everything will be fine soon. May Allah remove your difficulties for the sake of Muhammad (pbuh) and his Ahl ul bait (as)>

Aww, thanks alot everyone! Im so honoured to have u all here.. u all have always been soo helpful to me all the time..

Thanks alot..

May the love of Ahlebayt bring happiness and joy in each ones life. . Inshallah!!

salam!

• Advanced Member

(wasalam)

Keep faith Sister and pray sincerely.. Insha'Allah everything will work out fine. Remember Allah (swt) tests those whom He keeps close and no one is tested beyond their limits. Insha'Allah the hardships will be over and the sun will shine through :) Ameen!

• Advanced Member
my prayers always for u and your family :) dont worry and its good to knoe that ur father's health is improving
(wasalam)

Keep faith Sister and pray sincerely.. Insha'Allah everything will work out fine. Remember Allah (swt) tests those whom He keeps close and no one is tested beyond their limits. Insha'Allah the hardships will be over and the sun will shine through :) Ameen!

Thanks a billion dear sisters.. :wub:

May Allah bless both of you and your families. Ameen