Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
khuram

Is There Any Word You Repeat In Every Sentence ?

Rate this topic

I use the words 'no way' faaaaar too much, even at really mundane things like if I say what time is it and someone says '2.30' I'll say 'no way!' I am trying to stop saying it especially at school where I often get mistaken for a student by visitors and parents, not least because I sound like a cheerleader, all I need now is to blow bubble gum while I talk. :(

I haaaaaaaaaaaaate when people say 'literally' too much, when then actually mean figuratively. winds me the hell up, "Like I LITERALLY died!" I find myself wishful.

I also hate when people say "obviously" in every sentence, about thinkgs that are anything but obvious.. like "I obviously ate lobster newburg for breakfast, washed down with hot whale vomit..." etc.

Edited by Hanieh

I say "right" a lot to a point where even my mom gets pretty annoyed and mocks me...

I also say " uhhh" and "errms" and "like" wayy to much -_- a habit I think I should begin to work on...

Oh and when I get annoyed or disagree, I always say "psshhttt"

i say 'fo shizzle' n 'waddup dawg' n ' hey you shudra (low caste hindu), come here' :!!!:

I once said the n word in front of my black friends by mistake. imagine the consequences :no: still alive :!!!:

I haaaaaaaaaaaaate when people say 'literally' too much, when then actually mean figuratively. winds me the hell up, "Like I LITERALLY died!" I find myself wishful.

I also hate when people say "obviously" in every sentence, about thinkgs that are anything but obvious.. like "I obviously ate lobster newburg for breakfast, washed down with hot whale vomit..." etc.

lol yeah thats soo annoying :!!!:

"like,"

"yeah"

"and then"

"apparently"

I say this alot too and of course "Koi haal nahi hai!" or "fuzool"

I'll just go.. "aap bohot fuzool hain!" and the person would look at me :huh: and I go :blush: oooppsss..

"And it was like.. so dark! I was so freaked out! And then... I switched on the lights..."

:D