Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

Shiachat's Got Talent

Rate this topic

http://alischool.org/documents/2008-Speeches/13.mp3

Ok here's mine. It was 10th Moharram, so my voice is breaking because I couldn't stop crying. :cry:

I have a question: If someone moves up into the next round, do they have to enter the same type of entry? Or can it be another talent? Ex. entering a painting, and then entering a speech Or entering a painting and then a different painting...

this link doesnt work for me :( soes any one know how i can get it to work?

^ Thats real nice, Jaf!

Everyone's submissions are so unique - well done everyone :)

And I would like to enter many things into this shiachatting competition

the first one to be is my song about illegal immigrants and fresh off the boat people....

LMAO .. the accent :lol:

Only you, solid.. only you :rolleyes:

this link doesnt work for me :( soes any one know how i can get it to work?

You do know it's an audio file and not a video right? Make sure you have Windows Media Player installed and your sound turned up. :)

guys im gonna have to pull out...i SERIOUSLY cant make it in time for the deadline :(

i was PLANNING on making a "shiachat" version of scooby doo using shiachat members, Ali_imran would be fred, i was shaggy, i wont say who the girls are cos i dont wanna get mudered lol. had all the proper characters, backgrounds and was gonna do a voiceover and music and everything

sorry guys!

^ have you ever seen Britains Got Talent, or possible Americas Got Talent? That will answer your question :)

Well obviously you copy-cat, but it's totally different. Remember we are on a forum, not real life studios performing dances and singing. .sheesh. You're so fake.

Well obviously you copy-cat, but it's totally different. Remember we are on a forum, not real life studios performing dances and singing. .sheesh. You're so fake.

Psht. Look whos talking... :rolleyes:

guys im gonna have to pull out...i SERIOUSLY cant make it in time for the deadline :(

i was PLANNING on making a "shiachat" version of scooby doo using shiachat members, Ali_imran would be fred, i was shaggy, i wont say who the girls are cos i dont wanna get mudered lol. had all the proper characters, backgrounds and was gonna do a voiceover and music and everything

sorry guys!

Hmm maybe they should extend the deadline for you. Or do it just for fun, not to enter. You'd win the honor, the insults, the sarcasm, and a cyberhole in your chest made by a cyberknife. :!!!:

:) very nice oh yeah muslima i don't think i can make the deadline either...u guys gave too little time i told you my last exams are tommotow and then khalaas i did request if you could give a little more time :( and i i was ignored oh well... if i have anything i'll TRY to post it

my entry

<a href="http://www.4shared.com/file/50764279/31242453/Apkiajanein2.html?dirPwdVerified=e8db1886" target="_blank">http://www.4shared.com/file/50764279/31242...rified=e8db1886</a> :unsure:

its not that good.

Are you kidding? :huh: It's great. :wub:

You do know it's an audio file and not a video right? Make sure you have Windows Media Player installed and your sound turned up. :)

it finally workedd may be it was me being dopey like every other day :$ thank youu so much sis ur a great help :D you always help me out May Allah bless you and reward you for your kindness :) btw sis your recitation is so beautifulll mashallah keep up the good work and also love the accent mashallah keep up the good work :)

:) very nice oh yeah muslima i don't think i can make the deadline either...u guys gave too little time i told you my last exams are tommotow and then khalaas i did request if you could give a little more time :( and i i was ignored oh well... if i have anything i'll TRY to post it

I guess we can extend it, cause people are nice like that B)

it finally workedd may be it was me being dopey like every other day :$ thank youu so much sis ur a great help :D you always help me out May Allah bless you and reward you for your kindness :) btw sis your recitation is so beautifulll mashallah keep up the good work and also love the accent mashallah keep up the good work :)

Aww thanks :).

Guest Coolnar13
hahahah thats soooo cute!!!

Mashallah very nice talent !!!! :D :)

hahahah thanks

i was such a bossy kid :blush: :lol:

Very cute! :!!!:

hahah thanksss :lol:

http://alischool.org/documents/2008-Speeches/13.mp3

Ok here's mine. It was 10th Moharram, so my voice is breaking because I couldn't stop crying. :cry:

I have a question: If someone moves up into the next round, do they have to enter the same type of entry? Or can it be another talent? Ex. entering a painting, and then entering a speech Or entering a painting and then a different painting...

Masha Allah Fasiha! u've got real talent... i was there wen u were reciting the majlis and i was so impressed..... u made everyone cry.

Great job....