Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
dur-e-najaf

Mosque Jamkaran(imam Mehdi(as))

Rate this topic

Jamkaran Mosque is located on the slopes of Dobaradaran Mount in Qom. On Tuesday nights, devout lovers of the 12th Shiite Imam, Hazrat Mahdi (as)--the Awaited Savior who was destined to keep himself physically absent from the scene of life--flock to the Jamkaran Mosque to pray for his appearance. The Mosque of Jamkaran was constructed in 972 by Hassan bin Mosleh Jamkarani.

HEAVEN ON EARTH..............

MAJID E ZAMKARAN

TERE SHAAN MEY KYA KHANE

IMAM MAHDI (A.S) KI MASJID HAI TOO

JANNAT KA TUKDA HAI TOO

TERE TASVEER HAR DIL MAY BASTI HAI

TUJE DAKHNE KALIYE HAR WAQT HUM TADABTA HAI

YA IMAM (A.S) PHIR SE BHOOLA LOH HAME ZYARAAT KA LEYE

PHIR SE HUM HAMARI KISMAT AAJMAYE

AUR ISS BHAR AAP KO PAAKAR HE JAYE

(ENGLSIH VERSION)

WHAT PRAISE SHOULD I TALK ABT U

YOU ARE THE MASJID OF IMAM MAHDI (A.S)

YOU ARE A PIECE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH

YOUR PICTURE RESIDES IN OUR HEARTS

WE ARE ALWAYS DYING TO SEE U

OH MY IMAM (A.S) MAKE US AGAIN ONE OF THE ZAHEREEN

SO THAT WE CAN AGAIN TRY OUR LUCK

AND THIS TIME WE REALLY MEET YOU BEFORE WE LEAVE....

(bismillah)

(salam)

History of Masjid Jamkaran

The learned Shi'ite research scholars and historians in their books have narrated from Hasan b. Mathleh Jamakarani - a righteous man of upright conduct and noble character, and a lover of the family of the revelation and Prophethood (i.e. the Ahlul Bayt, the holy progeny of the Prophet SA - regarding the construction of the Holy Jamkaran Mosque in the outskirts of Qum as follows:

"I was sleeping at my home in the village of Jamkaran on Tuesday night, the 17th day of the blessed and holy month of Ramadhan of 393 A.H. (Lunar Calendar). It was after midnight that a group of people came to my home and awakened me up and said:

'O Hasan! Wake up and arise, and obey the command of your Lord and Master of the Age - Imam al-Mahdi [a] who has summoned you.' After hearing this command, I woke up immediately to get ready and said:

'Please permit me to put on my clothes', and being amazed and confused in total darkness, I picked up a shirt to put on then I heard a voice saying:

'Hasan don't put it on, because it does not belong to you.' After removing it and putting on my own shirt, I picked up a trouser, then again I heard the voice saying: 'Hasan. This is not your trouser don't put it on', and finally I was able to dress up wearing my own shirt and trouser in the darkness. Then I started looking for the key to open the door, when again I was told not to search for the key as the door had already been opened.

When finally I came out of the door I saw a group of pious personalities and offered them salutations. They reciprocated my salutations and spoke to me kindly and with appreciation. Then they directed me to a place - the present location of the Holy Jamkaran Mosque - and after looking carefully I saw a couch covered with fine carpets and pillows. A young man of approximately thirty years with grandeur and special dignity was sitting on that couch resting his back against those pillows and besides him an old man was holding a book in his hand reading for the young man. There were more than sixty people, some of them dressed in white, while others dressed in green who had surrounded the couch, and were busy in offering prayers and praises of God Almighty. Suddenly it occurred to me that this young man is the Lord and Master of the age, Wali al-Asr [a] (may our soul be sacrificed for him) and the old man with beautiful features sitting besides him was Prophet Khizr [a], who asked me to be seated; and then the Lord of the Age, Wali al-Asr [a] commanded me as follows:

'Oh Hasan! You must go to see Hasan bin Muslim - the farmer of this land - and tell him that for five continuous years he has been farming on this Holy Land, in spite of my warning signals during all these years. This is a blessed holy land and God-Almighty has distinguished it over other lands by bestowing it distinction and dignity; even this year he is intending to cultivate this land, while he has neither any rights over this land nor is authorized to do so.

Therefore, till now whatever financial earnings he has earned and all relevant benefits achieved because of commissioning this land must be returned by him for the building of a Holy Mosque at this sacred land. Also, emphasize upon him that because of his transgressions for annexing this Holy Land into his own estate, God Almighty had taken away his two young sons as punishment for his offense. But it seems that even this severe punishment has not awakened him. You must warn him that if he still persists and does not change his course, he must be ready for a horrible catastrophic punishment beyond his imagination, from God Almighty.

After carefully listening to these heart-appealing words of my Master I replied:

'Oh my Master and Lord! I must have some unique convincing signs for delivering your message, because otherwise people will not believe my words, and it will be quite difficult to convince them.'

The Imam [a] replied:

'We will mark some special signs showing the boundaries of the Holy Mosque, which will prove the truthfulness of your statement. Go and convey my message to the people.'

The Imam [a] further added: 'Go and see Sayyid Abul Hasan and ask him to accompany you to visit Hasan bin Muslim, and together you both collect from him the earnings of that farm land for past couple of years; and use this money for laying the foundation of the mosque structure. For the remaining expenditure, you may collect it form the village of Rehaq in the Ardhaal region (near the city of Kashan), which belongs to me; and in this manner, complete the remaining super structure of the Holy Mosque. Also, half of the estate of the village of Rehaq has been made as an endowment for the maintenance of the Holy Mosque, and the yearly income of the said endowment should be spent for its improvement and habitation.'"

https://www.al-islam.org/printpdf/book/export/html/21467

https://www.al-islam.org/history-masjid-jamkaran/history-masjid-jamkaran

--------------

(bismillah)

(salam)

The Holy Mosque of Jamkaran

The holy mosque of Jamkaran was constructed as per the orders of Hadrat Hojjat ibn al-Hasan Imam Mahdi (A.S.) in the year 393 A.H./1002 A.D. It is related that in the midnight of the Tuesday night dated 17 Ramadan 393 A.H., Hasan bin Muslah Jamkarani in a dream met Hadrat Hojjat ibn al-Hasan Imam Mahdi (A.S.) and His Holiness (A.S.) issued certain orders that Hasan bin Muslah Jamkarani should meet Hasan Muslim and deliver him His Holiness' message that from now onwards Hasan Muslim should not cultivate his land ( the location of the holy mosque) because Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى has selected this land over other lands. His Holiness (A.S.) also instructed Hasan bin Muslah Jamkarani to sacrifice a lamb with special identification marks present in the herd of Jafar Kashani and said that any ill person who eats this meat will be healed. His Holiness (A.S.) then demarcated the boundaries of the holy mosque with nails and chains and gave certain directions to Hasan bin Muslah Jamkarani. When he got up from the sleep he saw all those signs of the mosque in the place fixed by the Holy Imam (A.S.) and he acted according to the instructions of the Holy Imam (A.S.).

Special Salat to be performed in the Jamkaran Mosque.

Hadrat Imam Mahdi (A.S.) has said about this mosque that if anybody performs two rakah salat (special salat to be performed in this mosque) in this mosque is like a person who had performed salat near Kabah.

The manner of performing the Salat in the mosque is that first he should perform the two rakah salat for sending salutations on this mosque in which after the Surah of al-Hamd, theSurah al-Tawhid has to be recited seven times. Then the invocation in the ruku and sajdah of the salat has to be repeated seven times.

After performing this two rakah salat another two rakah salat with the niyyat (intention) of the salat of Sahab uz-Zaman (A.S.) has to be performed. In both the rakahs while reciting the Surah al-Hamd, the verse "Iyyaka Na'budu wa Iyyaka Nasta'een "has to be repeated for one hundred times and after finishing the recitation of Surah al-Hamd, the Surah al-Tawhid has to be recited only once. In both the rakahs the invocations of the ruku and sajdah has to be repeated seven times. After finishing the two rakah salat the Tasbih of Hadrat Fatima Zahra (A.S.) has to be recited and then one should perform the sajdah and recite the "Salawat" one hundred times.

In this holy mosque innumerable needy persons regularly secure their wishes with the grace of Hadrat Imam Mahdi (A.S.).

This holy mosque has been expanded and renovated on a grand scale after the victory of the Islamic revolution and at present it is considered as one of the largest mosque in Iran. Every year millions of lovers of the Holy Family of Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.) pay a visit to this mosque and pray for the reappearance and advent of Imam Mahdi (A.S.) "the Savior and Redeemer of Mankind". This holy mosque is situated on the slopes of Do Baradaran mountain and at the beginning of Qum-Kashan highway.

In the year 2000, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic revolution Hadrat Ayatullah al-Uzma Sayyid Ali Khamenei appointed a special custodian to administer the affairs of the holy mosque. Thus, at present the affairs of the holy mosque are administered under special supervision of the Supreme Leader.

https://amfm.ir/

(bismillah)

(salam)

How to Pray at Masjid Jamkaran

Imam al-Mahdi [a] said to Hasan b. Mathleh:

"Call the people to visit this place and should adore (Allah) by offering four units (rakats) of prayer as follows:

(1) Salutation Prayer of the Holy Mosque:

The first two units (rakats) should be offered with the intention (niyat) of paying one's respects to the mosque and should be offered in the following manner:

In each unit (rakat), after recital of Surah al-Hamd, Surah al-Ikhlas should be recited seven times. Also, during the genuflection (rukoo) and prostration (sujud) the invocation (dhikr) "subahana rabbi al-adhimi wa bihamdih" (Glorified is my Lord, the Cherisher, the Highest with Glory) or "subhana Allah" (Glory be to Allah); and "subhana rabbi al-a'ala wa bihamdih" (Glorified is my Lord the Cherisher, the Highest with Glory) or "subhana Allah" (Glory to Allah), should be repeated seven times respectively.

(2) Prayer of the Lord of the Age (Wali al-Asr [a]):

After offering the first two unit (rakats) salutation prayer of the Holy Mosque, another two units with the intention (niyat) of "the prayer of Wali al-Asr [a]" should be recited in the following manner:

In each unit (rakat), whilst reciting Surah al-Hamd, when you reach at the verse: "iyyaka na 'budu wa iyyaka nasta'in" (You alone we worship and You alone we ask for help), repeat it one hundred times (you can count using a rosary) and then finish the rest of Surah al-Hamd. Then recite Surah al-Ikhlas only one time, but during the genuflection (rukoo) and the prostration (sujud), the invocation (dhikr) should be recited seven times (like the Prayer of the Salutation of Mosque).

After completing the prayer, the words "la ilaha illalah" (there is no god but Allah) should be recited once. Later on recite the Tasbih of Sayyida Zahra [a] (the daughter of the Holy Prophet SA which is as follows:

Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great) 34 times

Alhamdu lillah (All praise to Allah) 33 times

Subhanallah (Glory be to Allah) 33 times

Finally, prostrate and recite one hundred times:

"Allahumma salli 'ala Muhammad wa aali Muhammad" (Oh Allah! bless Muhammad and his progeny).

After prescribing the above acts of worship to Hasan b. Mathleh , Imam al-Mahdi [a] said: "O Hasan! Anyone who has offered these prayers in this Holy Mosque is tantamount to having offered prayers in the Holy Kaba."

Hasan b. Mathleh says: "As soon as I started to convey this message and having taken only a few steps, again I was commanded by the Lord of the Age (Wali al-Asr [a]) as follows:

"O Hasan! There is a goat in the herd of the shepherd Jaffer Kashani - a goat partly colored and hairy, having seven black and white spots altogether, three being on the right side, and the remaining four on the left side - you must purchase this goat with your own personal money, and with the help of other people bring this goat to this place the next night for sacrifice. After sacrificing the goat distribute the meat of sacrifice on Wednesday the 18th day of the blessed month of Ramadhan among the sick people. God Almighty will cure them through this meat of sacrifice (insha Allah)."

Hasan says: "After receiving these signs I returned home, and remained restless thinking about this episode throughout the night, and after offering the morning prayer I started off to complete my assignment."

Because, our aim is to present only a brief summary of the above story, therefore it would not be appropriate to continue the remaining story as narrated by Hasan-bin-Mathleh, but in summary:

Hasan b. Mathleh described the previous night's episode to one of his close friends Ali b. Mandar, and together they went to visit the sacred place, which was shown to Hasan by the Imam [a]. As promised, they encountered the signs in the form of nails and chains marking the boundaries of the Holy Mosque; immediately they returned to Qum to see Sayyid Abul Hasan, who was eagerly awaiting for their arrival, because of his having seen the same whole episode in a dream the previous night.

Together, they started towards Jamkaran and encountered the herd of Jaffer Kashani. As soon as Hasan b. Mathleh approached this flock he saw a goat with the exact signs as described by Imam [a] coming behind the herd towards him. He approached the shepherd Jaffer Kashani for the payment of the goat, who in turn was completely surprised and swore that he had never before noticed this particular goat in his flock.

Finally, they brought the said animal towards the sacred place as directed by the Imam [a] for sacrifice and distributed the meat among the sick people who were cured. Then they started laying the foundation of the Holy Mosque of Jamkaran, and with the earnings of the real estates of Ardhaal, completed the roof of the mosque. The nails and chains left by the Imam [a] were taken by Sayyid Abul Hasan to his house and every time sick people, with sincerity and belief, neared themselves to these things, they became cured.

After Sayyid Abul Hasan's demise, one of his children became sick and seeking to get cured, he opened the box containing these chains and nails, only to find them missing; his search for finding these missing items produced no positive result. The story of Hasan b. Mathleh Jamkarani and his being assigned by the Imam [a] for the building of the Holy Jamkaran Mosque has been narrated in the following books:

1. Bihar-ul- Anwar, Vol. 53, p. 230.

2. Ambaqari al-Ahsan Vol. 2, p. 143.

3. Najam ath-Thaqib, p.294.

4. Alzam an-Nasib, Vol.2, p.55.

https://www.al-islam.org/history-masjid-jamkaran/how-pray-masjid-jamkaran

http://www.montazar.net/

(bismillah)

(salam)

The people come to pray at the Masjid Jamkaran on the holy birthday of Imam Zaman AS.

34265_534.jpg

34260_498.jpg

34262_178.jpg

34266_122.jpg

34269_857.jpg

34243_819.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

Masjid Jamkaran on the holy birthday of Imam Zaman AS.

34244_437.jpg

34249_339.jpg

34251_391.jpg

34250_971.jpg

34253_893.jpg

34254_868.jpg

34256_108.jpg

34257_292.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

Masjed Jamkaran in video:

Al Ajal O Master - English Nasheed - Abbas Bandali

Lovely pics. Thanks for sharing everyone.

However,

Didnt get this part where Imam(as) says village of Rehaq in the Ardhaal region (near the city of Kashan) as his own??

What does this mean?

On 3/18/2010 at 12:58 PM, Nimra said:

Lovely pics. Thanks for sharing everyone.

However,

Didnt get this part where Imam(as) says village of Rehaq in the Ardhaal region (near the city of Kashan) as his own??

What does this mean?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sister, I am no expert in Islamic laws or anything, but perhaps Imam Zaman AS owns certain lands from ancient times and through what is called waqf, where the use of lands or buildings, etc. are for Islamic charity purposes such as for helping the orphans, widows, needy people, Islamic institutions, etc. If anyone else can describe this better I will gladly ask to delete this message.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waqf

Am I the only one who finds the official story of the founding of this Masjid to be really questionable?

Doesn't it set a very dangerous precedent?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Perhaps the story has some missing parts that would change your view about the history of Jamkaran Masjid.

If someone could contact those in authority in the Islamic Republic of Iran, describing your specific concern about the story, perhaps we could learn more.

Perhaps the story has some missing parts that would change your view about the history of Jamkaran Masjid.

If someone could contact those in authority in the Islamic Republic of Iran, describing your specific concern about the story, perhaps we could learn more.

Well I doubt that they would try and answer my questions, since its not really a government concern.

But basically my problems are with how the Masjid was founded. The man claimed that Imam (as) came to him and then told him that the land of a certain farmer belonged to him (the imam (as) ) and that the farmer was obligated to hand over the land and also pay for a masjid to be built on the land out of his own money.

How in the world could any one prove that this man actually received these orders from the Imam (as). If tomorrow Ayatullah Fulan comes out and says that the Imam (as) told him to confiscate some ones land, what would we say?

Well I doubt that they would try and answer my questions, since its not really a government concern.

But basically my problems are with how the Masjid was founded. The man claimed that Imam (as) came to him and then told him that the land of a certain farmer belonged to him (the imam (as) ) and that the farmer was obligated to hand over the land and also pay for a masjid to be built on the land out of his own money.

How in the world could any one prove that this man actually received these orders from the Imam (as). If tomorrow Ayatullah Fulan comes out and says that the Imam (as) told him to confiscate some ones land, what would we say?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother, when I said "contact those in authority in the Islamic Republic of Iran" I did not mean government officials whose job revolves around political issues.

I meant the office of Ayatollah Khamenei who cares deeply about the religious people and their religious matters.

Since you are a moderator at ShiaChat I thought you know how to write letters on behalf of the members here.

I also have serious doubts about this story - specially the part that God punished the farmer by taking his two sons! Do we see any precedent to this during early days of Islam? Then confiscating the farmer's earnings for the past years to build the mosque - it's troubling, to say the least...

May be the story as has been narrated is incorrect. But that's how I have read it everywhere - have never read any other version or disputes!

Edited by syedahmed

(bismillah)

(salam)

From what we have read concerning this topic, we know that the Imam AS owns the lands and had given instruction on building the Jamkaran Mosque. Some people writing in this topic questioned the historical story that has been handed down through the ages. It is not for us to know all things, but certainly a man was using the land without the permission of the Imam AS. That man who was not doing right, was not following Islam, was punished by Allah, and Allah SWT has the right to give him any kind of punishment that is required, and who are we to say that is not correct? The Holy Qur’an says: Shall We treat those who believe and do good like the mischief-makers in the earth? Or shall We make those who guard (against evil) like the wicked? [shakir 38:28] http://www.al-islam.org/quran/

In Al-Kafi, in Chapter 130 called "The Fay’, al-Anfal, al-Khums, its rules and the properties subject to al-Khums," it says:

Similar to al-Anfal are such properties as the marshes, mines, oceans and the wilderness. They all belong to Imam exclusively. If people would work in them by the permission of the Imam four fifths will belong to them for labor and one fifth would belong to the Imam. Such one fifth is like al-Khums. If people would work in such properties without the permission of the Imam, the Imam will have all of it and no one would have any thing in them. The same would be the case if someone would work, revive, improve, develop and build on a land without the permission of the Imam. It would be up to the Imam to leave it with him or take it away from him or settle it differently.

Although I would never write a letter to Imam Zaman AS, being that I am an unworthy person to do so, I also feel reluctant to write to the Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran. However, my suggestion of letting someone write a letter to Rahbar or even their own marja, to ask for a more detailed account about the history of the Jamkaran Masjid, still stands. But please do not write your letter in such a way that when he reads your letter he feels that you are criticizing Imam Zaman AS, in a similar manner that some responses to this topic have been worded by some of you who do not know the whole story.

use of lands or buildings, etc. are for Islamic charity purposes such as for helping the orphans, widows, needy people, Islamic institutions, etc.

(bismillah)

(salam)

from Chapter 130 in Al-Kafi:

Wali collects this tax and spends on the causes that Allah has described which are eight categories. 1 The needy, 2 the destitute, 3 the employees of the taxation office, 4 the people who sympathize with the faith, 5 to set free the slaves, 6 to help the bankrupt, 7 for the cause of Allah and 8 to help those who become needy on a journey.

Your love for Imam-e-Zaman (as) is worth commending. However, would you agree that everything that is done in his name is not always right? No one is criticizing the Imam (as). It's the story that is under scrutiny. Regarding punishment by God. Don't we believe that He is just? If I confiscate the land of someone, I would definitely be liable for that but by what account (and Hud) it would be justified to have my children killed? And what did my children do to get punishment for what I did? Saying that Allah can do whatever pleases Him, does not mean that we can attribute anything to Him just like Greek or Hindu gods! Think logically and not emotionally. Again, I am not criticizing Imam (as) or Allah. It's the story that is troubling me.

I'm a stern believer of Ahlul Bait (as) but I do not subscribe to all the stories that have been attributed to them because I believe that doing this is doing injustice to those holy souls and their message.

On 4/26/2010 at 6:09 PM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

From what we have read concerning this topic, we know that the Imam AS owns the lands and had given instruction on building the Jamkaran Mosque. Some people writing in this topic questioned the historical story that has been handed down through the ages. It is not for us to know all things, but certainly a man was using the land without the permission of the Imam AS. That man who was not doing right, was not following Islam, was punished by Allah, and Allah SWT has the right to give him any kind of punishment that is required, and who are we to say that is not correct? The Holy Qur’an says: Shall We treat those who believe and do good like the mischief-makers in the earth? Or shall We make those who guard (against evil) like the wicked? [shakir 38:28] http://www.al-islam.org/quran/

In Al-Kafi, in Chapter 130 called "The Fay’, al-Anfal, al-Khums, its rules and the properties subject to al-Khums," it says:

Similar to al-Anfal are such properties as the marshes, mines, oceans and the wilderness. They all belong to Imam exclusively. If people would work in them by the permission of the Imam four fifths will belong to them for labor and one fifth would belong to the Imam. Such one fifth is like al-Khums. If people would work in such properties without the permission of the Imam, the Imam will have all of it and no one would have any thing in them. The same would be the case if someone would work, revive, improve, develop and build on a land without the permission of the Imam. It would be up to the Imam to leave it with him or take it away from him or settle it differently.

Although I would never write a letter to Imam Zaman AS, being that I am an unworthy person to do so, I also feel reluctant to write to the Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran. However, my suggestion of letting someone write a letter to Rahbar or even their own marja, to ask for a more detailed account about the history of the Jamkaran Masjid, still stands. But please do not write your letter in such a way that when he reads your letter he feels that you are criticizing Imam Zaman AS, in a similar manner that some responses to this topic have been worded by some of you who do not know the whole story.

use of lands or buildings, etc. are for Islamic charity purposes such as for helping the orphans, widows, needy people, Islamic institutions, etc.

(bismillah)

(salam)

from Chapter 130 in Al-Kafi:

Wali collects this tax and spends on the causes that Allah has described which are eight categories. 1 The needy, 2 the destitute, 3 the employees of the taxation office, 4 the people who sympathize with the faith, 5 to set free the slaves, 6 to help the bankrupt, 7 for the cause of Allah and 8 to help those who become needy on a journey.

On 4/27/2010 at 9:24 AM, syedahmed said:

Your love for Imam-e-Zaman (as) is worth commending. However, would you agree that everything that is done in his name is not always right? No one is criticizing the Imam (as). It's the story that is under scrutiny. Regarding punishment by God. Don't we believe that He is just? If I confiscate the land of someone, I would definitely be liable for that but by what account (and Hud) it would be justified to have my children killed? And what did my children do to get punishment for what I did? Saying that Allah can do whatever pleases Him, does not mean that we can attribute anything to Him just like Greek or Hindu gods! Think logically and not emotionally. Again, I am not criticizing Imam (as) or Allah. It's the story that is troubling me.

I'm a stern believer of Ahlul Bait (as) but I do not subscribe to all the stories that have been attributed to them because I believe that doing this is doing injustice to those holy souls and their message.

(bismillah)

(salam)

The story of Hasan b. Mathleh Jamkarani and his being assigned by the Imam AS for the building of the Holy Jamkaran Mosque has been narrated in the following books:

1. Bihar-ul- Anwar, Vol. 53, p. 230.

2. Ambaqari al-Ahsan Vol. 2, p. 143.

3. Najam ath-Thaqib, p.294.

4. Alzam an-Nasib, Vol.2, p.55.

As I do not have access to those books, I have only read the story related in posts above. We all admit that something is lacking in details. However, as rational people we can understand that if a man has seized the land of his adjacent neighbor for five years without his permission and kept all the crops, benefits and profits for his family and himself, that is haraam. The benefits of the stolen land for five whole years did not go to the 8 categories: 1 the needy, 2 the destitute, 3 the employees of the taxation office, 4 the people who sympathize with the faith, 5 to set free the slaves, 6 to help the bankrupt, 7 for the cause of Allah and 8 to help those who become needy on a journey. This evil man has delayed the building of the holy masjid for five years. In the story, only the last two years of profits from the land that were stolen from Imam Zaman AS were asked to be returned, not the five years worth of profit that the man had received.

Concerning the two children that were "taken away" we have no knowledge. Perhaps they were not killed but physically removed and this caused agony to the farmer and caused him to reflect on his sinfulness. We do not know the whole story. Did the man repent? Were the children returned to him after he repented? We just do not know. Imam Zaman AS did not kill these two children and if Allah removed them perhaps He in His Infinite Wisdom wanted them to be taken away from a man who was feeding, clothing and housing them through haraam money and teaching them evil ways.

Perhaps some day there will be someone who will write that letter asking for a more detailed account of the history. InShaAllah. In the meantime, let us think positive and think the best.

From the words of Imam Zaman AS: If our devotees’ (may Allah give them success in obeying Him) hearts are gathered on meeting their obligation, their good fortune of meeting us would not have been delayed, and their joy of seeing us would have been expedited. -- al-Tabarsi, Al-Ihtijaj, vol.2, p.499.

(bismillah)

(salam)

n00033345-b.jpg

^ Jamkaran Masjid, turbat & tasbeeh for pilgrims, new photo from March 2010.

(bismillah)

(salam)

A Prayer for the Safety of Imam al-Mahdi AS

In the Name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful

O Allah! Protect Your vicegerent Hujjat (the Proof) b. al-Hasan and send salutations upon him, and his ancestors, now as well as at all the times, (as our) Imam, Guardian, Supporter, and Guide until such time when you bestow upon him the honor of heading the (Divine) Government. And let the people be delighted in his reign, by bestowing success, and by extending his reign.

https://www.al-islam.org/history-masjid-jamkaran/prayer-safety-imam-al-mahdi

https://www.al-islam.org/printpdf/book/export/html/21467

(bismillah)

(salam)

May 02, 2010 — Special thanks to shiatv.net - Eminent scholar and Religious Authority Ayatollah Lutfullah Saafi Gulpaygani visits the Jamkaran mosque, speaks to believers, and leads prayers.

Except when the ayatollah is speaking, there is Islamic nasheed.

Ayatollah Saafi Gulpaygani Visits Masjid Jamkaran

(bismillah)

(salam)

If you visit the Holy Masjid Jamkaran, you can write a message to Imam Zaman AS and drop it in the green box.

It can be a letter stating your love for him or asking for his dua when you need help from Allah SWT.

When you make ziyarat, please pray for all the muslims, including me. :cry: 

23_8606050188_l600.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

Hamid Alimi - Tamame Wujudam (with English Subtitles)

(salam)

I had to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpljtU1N-1E

It is so beautiful.

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

This is the same video with the English subtitles: