Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Cursing Aysha

Rate this topic

• Banned
This is what I think.

You should:

(1) Improve your english reading capability and/or vocabulary.

Things will start making sense after that.

oh right, so youve been completely annhialated in the argument, so you are just gonna resort to [Edited Out] insults now? does english not being someones first language make them targets for ur jokes?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know. and the desis who want to belong to this group of elitist arabs need to adopt their accents, their culture, their rubbish taste in music, their food everything. the manchester idaras are saturated with these confused, weak minded youths.

not realising that the arabs thought they were a joke BEFORE they lost all self respect,and even more of a joke AFTER.

most of them were pirates and robbers before oil was discovered :Hijabi:

This is what I think.

You should:

(1) Improve your english reading capability and/or vocabulary.

Things will start making sense after that.

oh ok you are hired by the british government to improve the english speaking and writing capabilities of the "fobs" and the newbies from the desi "third world" countries here innit?

Edited by Malang Power
  • Veteran Member
According to these people who are defending aisha here, malangs are the worst beings alive, only because they are desi...

Have some fortitude my friend.

I've only asked questions about malangs and expressed my apprehensions because in all the books I've read and all the people I've met I've never heard anything about the origin or authenticity of a group called "malangs".

I'm sorry for being ignorant and so I've asked questions. But I think I'll stop here because it seems to be upsetting you.

So far I've learned about you is that you do not believe in taqleed and that I've missed some threads where my questions have been answered.

Aisha was an arab that is why they don't want her to look bad.

Ali (as) is the King of all Arabs, and that is also a hadith. Not all Arabs are bad. So please think before you generalize everything and comment on anything and everything without thought.

• Veteran Member
oh right, so youve been completely annhialated in the argument, so you are just gonna resort to [Edited Out] insults now?

If thats true then why are you still so pissed about it? :D

Come on dude, relax and read my posts again carefully.

Let me re-write, just to be sure.

Remember, cuss and curse are two different words.

Cursing is fine and dandy by me. It serves the purpose completely.

Cussing in a malang-style is not, it does no one any good.

The reason why I re-wrote it is because some people here don't seem to be able to differentiate between the two english language words and take wrong meanings, and worse, feel offended if I point that out.

Edited by Abu Dujana
Have some fortitude my friend.

It seems you are the one on crack because i think we malangs are chilling here.

I've only asked questions about malangs and expressed my apprehensions because in all the books I've read and all the people I've met I've never heard anything about the origin or authenticity of a group called "malangs".

I have never heard anything about the origin or authenticity of a group called "usooli" either.

So far I've learned about you is that you do not believe in taqleed and that I've missed some threads where my questions have been answered.

Yeah we don't.

Ali (as) is the King of all Arabs, and that is also a hadith. Not all Arabs are bad. So please think before you generalize everything and comment on anything and everything without thought.

No Ali isn't the King of all Arabs. Abu Jahal was the 'king of all arabs'.

Edited by Malang Power
  • Banned
No Ali isn't the King of all Arabs. Abu Jahal was the 'king of all arabs'.

i believe abu sufyan, "ameer" muawiyyah and yazeed all saw themselves as kings also. right now isnt the "king" of arabs the "king" of saudi arabia?

btw maula ali was king of all men, not just arabs laa fatah illah ali.

• Veteran Member
we malangs are chilling here

Aren't you always? ;)

I have never heard anything about the origin or authenticity of a group called "usooli" either.

Same here.

I rest my case.~

maula ali was king of all men, not just arabs

Of course. "King of all Arabs" is a hadith from a Shia source.

But it seems since I'm a bad, bad person, you'll just oppose me through discussing semantics and skip the point. :(

Edited by Abu Dujana
  • Advanced Member

It is a great blessing to curse aisha bint abi bakr(la). We all know she fought Imam Ali(as) and thus she fought the Imam of her age and died a death of the days of ignorance! On top of this let me give some info from the Holy Qur'an and even Sunni hadith books.

Holy Qur'an 66:1- [Yusufali 66:1] O Prophet! Why holdest thou to be forbidden that which Allah has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy consorts. But Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Pooya/Ali Commentary 66:1]

The Holy Prophet's mind was sorely distressed by the obnoxious behaviour of A-isha and Hafsa and he renounced the society of his wives for one month. Verse one was revealed to say that as Allah has allowed him honey and Marya, he did not have to forsake any of them.

Verses 3 to 5 refer to A-isha and Hafsa who were envious and jealous to the point of sickness against the Holy Prophet's refined and highminded wives.

end quote.

Next read about aisha(la) in Sunnis Sahih Bukhari and you'll see her home is were Satan's HORNS come out!Visit My Website

Sahih Bukhari- Volume 4, Book 53, Number 336:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointing to 'Aisha's house (i.e. eastwards), he said thrice, "Affliction (will appear from) here," and, "from where the side of the Satan's head comes out

end quote. Notice the silly Wahhabi insertion (saying "east") they have to add this to take away the CLEAR fact this hadith of their own Sahih Bukhari is saying Satan's horns come from aisha(la)'s house.

Also in both Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim we are told Lady Fatima al-Zahra(as) is a PART of the Prophet(SAWW) and whoever angers her(as) angers the Prophet(SAWW). We all know Fatima(as) had her Fadak stolen by abu bakr(la) and his evil daughter the pig aisha(la), read here from Sahih Muslim: Visit My Website

Sahih Muslim- Book 031, Number 6000:

Miswar b. Makhramah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Fatima is a part of me. He in fact tortures me who tortures her.

Again on issue from Holy Qur'an Surah 66 (at-Tahreem); from Sunnis own hadith books, Sahih BukhariVisit My Website

Sahih Bukhari- Volume 6, Book 60, Number 434:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle used to drink honey in the house of Zainab, the daughter of Jahsh, and would stay there with her. So Hafsa and I agreed secretly that, if he come to either of us, she would say to him. "It seems you have eaten Maghafir (a kind of bad-smelling resin), for I smell in you the smell of Maghafir," (We did so) and he replied. "No, but I was drinking honey in the house of Zainab, the daughter of Jahsh, and I shall never take it again. I have taken an oath as to that, and you should not tell anybody about it."

end quote.

Some Wahhabis and Sunnis allege that aisha(la) was ALLEGEDLY the Prophet(SAWW)'s "favorite wife", this is a clear LIE. Even Sunni hadith book Sahih Bukhari refutes them ON this! aisha(la) says she was more jealous of Khadijah(as) then any other of the Prophet(SAWW)'s wives meaning aisha(la) was jealous of all of them and most of all blessed Khadijah(as).

Sahih Bukhari- Volume 5, Book 58, Number 166:

Narrated 'Aisha:

I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet as much as I did of Khadija though I did not see her, but the Prophet used to mention her very often, and when ever he slaughtered a sheep, he would cut its parts and send them to the women friends of Khadija. When I sometimes said to him, "(You treat Khadija in such a way) as if there is no woman on earth except Khadija," he would say, "Khadija was such-and-such, and from her I had children."

end quote.

aisha(la) does Naked ghusl for a male audience in sunni hadiths! From: Visit My Website

Sahih Bukhari- Volume 1, Book 5, Number 251:

Narrated Abu Salama:

'Aisha's brother and I went to 'Aisha and he asked her about the bath of the Prophet. She brought a pot containing about a Sa' of water and took a bath and poured it over her head and at what time there was a screen between her and us.

end quote.

Note from Answering-Ansar.org; Visit My Website

quote- Perhaps the Nasibis would be so kind as to answer these questions:

As the query was with regards to Ghusl after intercourse, could the two men not have obtained the information from one of the male companions?

As the matter was linked to Sexual intercourse both men must have been married - so why couldn't they send their respective wives to ask this most delicate question?

Why would A'isha find it necessary to 'take a bath' to demonstrate the point could she not have simply relayed actions verbally with her clothes on?

If there was a net between them that presumable acted as purdah does this not defeat the object of A'isha removing her clothes and demonstrating how Ghusl is performed?

The net clearly was NOT very thick, since they were able to observe that A'isha had placed her hair over her head - they could even SEE her ears through it.

end quote.

aisha(la) lied and denied Imam Ali(as); from: Visit My Website

Sahih Muslim- Book 013, Number 4013:

Aswad b. Yazid reported: It was mentioned before A'isha that will had been made (by the Holy Prophet) in favour of 'Ali (as the Prophet's first caliph), whereupon she said: When did he make will in his favour? I had been providing support to him (to the Holy Prophet) with my chest (or with my lap). He asked for a tray, when he fell in my lap (relaxing his body), and I did not realise that he had breathed his last. When did he make any will in his ('Ali's) favour?

end quote.

This goes against Hadith of Ghadir Khumm and all other clear Sahih reports, like those that say the relationship of the Prophet(SAWW) and Ali(as) was just like that of Moses(as) and Harun(as). aisha(la) was clearly lying for her evil father abu bakr(la).

Continuing from Sunni book Muwatta of Imam Malik; from: Visit My Website Muwatta of Malik; quote- Book 30, Number 30.1.7:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Salim ibn Abdullah ibn Umar informed him that A'isha umm al-muminin sent him away while he was being nursed to her sister Umm Kulthum bint Abi Bakr as-Siddiq and said, "Suckle him ten times so that he can come in to see me."

Salim said, "Umm Kulthum nursed me three times and then fell ill, so that she only nursed me three times. I could not go in to see A'isha because Umm Kulthum did not finish for me the ten times."

end quote.

This hadith was likely fabricated to protect aisha(la) after she had met some illegal man, we can only guess what they were up to!

Lastly, it should be known that aisha(la) along with hafsa(la) killed the Prophet(SAWW) on their wicked father(la)'s orders. See great video "Who Killed the Messenger of Allah"

Note that aisha(la) and hafsa(la) are the ones cursed in Holy Qur'an Surah 66 for their wicked evil deeds. Also finally note that even Sunni hadith books say that the Prophet(SAWW) was martyred by poison. The Sunnis allege in Sahih Bukhari, from: Visit My Website

Sahih Bukhari- Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

... Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Note the Prophet(SAWW) died in 632 C.E. and most sources but the battle of Khaybar around circa 628 C.E. or 629 C.E. at the latest. Meaning the Prophet(SAWW) lived for 4 to at least 3 years after the battle of Khaybar. If the Prophet(SAAW) had eaten poison that day in Khaybar by the jewish evildoers poisoning food, he would not have lived 3 more years! Clearly the Prophet(SAAW) was informed by Allah(SWT) of the poison and he did NOT eat it! This is attested to in the fact that some Jews reverted to Islam after this incident seeing the truth of the Prophet(SAWW). It was aisha(la) and hafsa(la) who poisoned the Prophet(SAWW), the Prophet(SAWW) likely was informed of this by Allah(SWT) ahead of time but he accepted his destiny and was martyred. Just like all the martyrs of the Holy Ahlul-Bayt(as).

to close may Allah(SWT)'s eternal CURSE be upon the evil pig scum aisha(la) and may she be on the very bottom of hellfire, Insha Allah!

knightstemplar:

I see you're in the same kind of trouble yet again, getting nailed to the cross next to mine, my certainly-not-shia-enough brother. :lol:

Give up Baphomet and the Pope'll let you live! :D

LOL - salaams my brother

Occupational hazard, what can i say....incidentally if we are martyred, we solemnly insist it ought to be at the hands of a pope....lol

salaams

Maula Dha Malanga - Salaams Bro

Firstly, thanks for your kind words. Now i dont understand why things are getting so heated on this subject.

I went thru the 4 sermons as promised. The reason why i cant see the mandate that you seek from them is cos you defined Aisha as a hypocrite from an exetrnal source and then joined the dots with NB. The sermons on the hypocrites I feel are generic. But if you reckon I am wrong then I am willing to listen to you bro.

Now my Bros and Sis'

First of all, we are all shia twelvers in our own ways. I feel i belong to a malang just as I would belong to my own khojas as i would to a white or black or hispanic revert or any race/culture. Its the common belief that the Prophet appointed a successor and this successor was followed by another 11 is what makes us belong to each other. So why fight each other. Cant you see the sunnis win if we cant agree on the value of Aisha.

But we all agree on one aspect. Aisha is certainly persona non grata. However is that sufficient enough to curse her? Barring any precedence from our Prophet or Imams, should we engage in the practise?

salaams

• Advanced Member
Its not permissable to curse them

Since it causes disunity and

we will let Allah decide what happens to them

Please clarify your self...?

do you want to say doing tabbara itself is not permisable or doing tabbara in front of Sunni brother is not permisable?

What i think above quoted statement means that we are not permisable to say "Oh God curse Aisha" in fornt of any Sunni brother.... But are allowed to say "Oh God curse the enemies of Ahlulbayt"

simply 2 = 1+1 ?

Edited by Qamar Abbas
Cant you see the sunnis win if we cant agree on the value of Aisha.

Why would sunnis win if some of us curse her and some of us wait till judgment day to await her judgment? How do sunnis win from this?

However is that sufficient enough to curse her? Barring any precedence from our Prophet or Imams, should we engage in the practise?

salaams

Is it incumbent upon us not to curse her? I think we have had enough instances of her being labelled as satanic. Do you know Zaaquum the tree in hell? The fruits of this tree will resemble Iblees's head. And where does his horns emerge from? :lol:

Aisha is the fruit of hell found there abundantly.

Why would sunnis win if some of us curse her and some of us wait till judgment day to await her judgment? How do sunnis win from this?

Whenever a group of people are divided on any issue, they become ripe to exploit. The guidance of Allah in this matter is appended for your consideration.

03.103 - And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah stretches out for you and be not divided among yourselves

49.09 - If two parties among the believers fall into a quarrel, make peace between them

If the rope of Allah has not pronounced open lanat on Aisha, then we must all unite on this matter. If you have evidence to the contrary, please produce your evidence.

salaams

Whenever a group of people are divided on any issue, they become ripe to exploit. The guidance of Allah in this matter is appended for your consideration.

03.103 - And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah stretches out for you and be not divided among yourselves

49.09 - If two parties among the believers fall into a quarrel, make peace between them

If the rope of Allah has not pronounced open lanat on Aisha, then we must all unite on this matter. If you have evidence to the contrary, please produce your evidence.

salaams

YAM

i am sorry to say but the issue of cursing aisha is not an issue which can divide an ummah. Not accepting Ahlulbayt as the rope of Allah is the kind of issue which can divide the ummah.

• Advanced Member
quote it here with reference, arab boy..

Maybe this is what he is referring to:

Mohammad bin Abdillah bin Ubadillah bin Bohloul Al-Mawali narrated from Mohammad bin Hasan, from Isa bin Mihran, from Ubaidullah bin Musa, from Khalid bin Tahman Al-Khaffaf, from Saad bin Jonada Al-Awfi, from Zaid bin Arqam, from Abi Saeed Al-Khodri, who said:

The Messenger of Allah said, “Ali bin Abi Taleb is the Master (Sayyid) of Arabs.” So the people asked the Prophet, “Are you not the Master of Arabs?”

The Prophet replied: I am the Master of human beings and Ali is the Master of Arabs. Allah loves those who love Ali and follow him, and (Allah) guides them to the right path. Allah makes those who hate Ali and those who fight him deaf and blind.

Ali’s HAQQ is my HAQQ, and following him is following me, except that there is no prophet after me. Those who abandon him abandon me, and those who abandon me abandon Allah. I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door of the city. How is it possible for anyone to be guided to Paradise except through this door? Ali is the best human being. Those who deny this are Kafers.

Ghayatol Maram P543 H30.

Amaali Al-Sadouq P317 H11

Amaali of Tousi V2 P45 H21

Bihar Al-Anwar V40 P200 H2

Maybe this is what he is referring to:

The Messenger of Allah said, “Ali bin Abi Taleb is the Master (Sayyid) of Arabs.” So the people asked the Prophet, “Are you not the Master of Arabs?”

Ghayatol Maram P543 H30.

Amaali Al-Sadouq P317 H11

Amaali of Tousi V2 P45 H21

Bihar Al-Anwar V40 P200 H2

Just like Isa (as) is the King of zionists.

• Advanced Member

The Imam a.s. has repeadely said be careful who u display our deen to. How is it that so many of the people are repeatedly putting up so many hadiths of our aimma a.s. on the internet so all the salafis, nasibies and other shayatan can read and allow them to get upset and react. Think about it, when a nasibi sees u swearing about them who do u think he will curse at? (astagfarallah) If u think u r doing a good thing displaying the Imams hadith and provoking a reaction think again. Protect what u know is told to us by our Imams. Not go put it on a chat forum so sick wahabies can see and have a reason for them to curse who we hold holy!

"Supporting our cause is not (only) knowing it and admitting it; it is

protecting it and keeping it hidden from those who are not worthy of

it."

(Al-Numani, Kitab-al-ghayba Ch.1, pp55, num.3)

"Nine tenths of the religion(that is the religion of the Imams) consists

of keeping the secret; whoever does not practice this has no religion."

(al-kulayni, Usul, babal-taqiya vol.3 pp30,num.2)

The Imam a.s. has repeadely said be careful who u display our deen to. How is it that so many of the people are repeatedly putting up so many hadiths of our aimma a.s. on the internet so all the salafis, nasibies and other shayatan can read and allow them to get upset and react. Think about it, when a nasibi sees u swearing about them who do u think he will curse at? (astagfarallah) If u think u r doing a good thing displaying the Imams hadith and provoking a reaction think again. Protect what u know is told to us by our Imams. Not go put it on a chat forum so sick wahabies can see and have a reason for them to curse who we hold holy!

it."

Aisha's deeds are no secrets and Quran is full of their deeds.

• Advanced Member

Thats what u understood from my post? Im not telling you her deeds are no secret, Im not telling u anything for that matter, the Imam a.s. is saying to protect and keep hidden what u know from those who do not deserve to know. You think the philthy nasabies who are constantly reading threads like these have the right to know?

• Advanced Member

Thats what u understood from my post? Im not telling you her deeds are no secret, Im not telling u anything for that matter, the Imam a.s. is saying to protect and keep hidden what u know from those who do not deserve to know. You think the philthy nasabies who are constantly reading threads like these have the right to know?

it."

Salams

Just curious, how does one judge what is part of the 'secret' and what is not?

I ask because you quoted some hadith from the imams yourself, so obviously you believe that these particular hadith are open to everyone.

What are you trying to hide from sunnis here?

• Advanced Member

Malang Power once again i tell u to read the two hadith i posted. The Imam specifically tells you to protect what you know. You are not doing this when you post stuff on the WORLD WIDE WEB! I dont think when the Imam says that the qalb(heart) of the momin is where his true eman is was referring to the internet.

• Advanced Member

Salams

Just curious, how does one judge what is part of the 'secret' and what is not?

I ask because you quoted some hadith from the imams yourself, so obviously you believe that these particular hadith are open to everyone.

Honestly after reading the hadith I posted maybe I should not have posted them. But the things that were being posted I felt people needed to reflect on who is reading the chat. When you have curses being thrown around like its nothing letting everyone read them I thought I should let you know what the Imam says about the deen.

Malang Power once again i tell u to read the two hadith i posted. The Imam specifically tells you to protect what you know. You are not doing this when you post stuff on the WORLD WIDE WEB! I dont think when the Imam says that the qalb(heart) of the momin is where his true eman is was referring to the internet.

Oh ok, curses on aisha are some form of information which should be hidden to appease our sunni brothers just like Imam mahdi is being hidden from them so they don't martyr him. How much the sunnis love our imams :wub:

• Veteran Member

So, cussing Ayesha in a loud voice while standing in a market, in a mix gathering or outside a Sunni mosque will make things better?

How? Please explain. I fail to see it.

Tabarra is obligatory, true, but there is always a right way to do something and a wrong way.

You can just go around screaming profanities about Ayesha in public, but what good would that serve?

Would it bring awareness to Sunnis? You think no one tried this and doing it will make them see the truth?

Would it please God and you will get sawab for screaming profanities for someone who used to be the Prophet's (pbuh) wife?

Would it please Ahlebayt that you are using profanities to express your love for them? They, who never used profanities or lose language?

If you can't answer the above, then below is what bad it will do.

Remember the idiots who flew planes into WTC towers? How it didn't hurt USA a bit but instead the whole Muslim nation's rep went down the toilet and the swine used that as a reason and invaded and occupied a lot of our land because of it?

That's exactly what you guys are going to achieve by doing such things. On a sectarian level. Wahabies are going to make a great fuss about it, don't think they'll pass up such an oppurtunity. Who knows there'll be a Anjuman Sipah Ayesha, another terrorist sectarian org like Sipah Sahaba to kill innocent Shias and their women and children who were always modest, polite and not followers of the "malang" way.

I'm sure they won't harm a single malang for it though. Why should they as long as you guys serve their purpose.

Think of the consequences you will face on judgement day because of inciting sectarianism and fitna and giving the excuse to wahabies to persecute, attack and murder innocents who had nothing to do with it.

Edited by Abu Dujana
So, cussing Ayesha in a loud voice while standing in a market, in a mix gathering or outside a Sunni mosque will make things better?

Not cursing them won't make the situation any good either. people like you are the ones who are proposing banning shias from mourning in public on 10th as well. Why don't you put some bangles in your hands like the women do and hide yourself somewhere on 10th Muharram each year?

You can just go around screaming profanities about Ayesha in public, but what good would that serve?

We do tabarra anyway we want. Not all of it is public shouting.

Would it bring awareness to Sunnis? You think no one tried this and doing it will make them see the truth?

why the hell should we care about sunnis or what they gonna think? they seen enough evidences of the truth already they won't convert.

Would it please God and you will get sawab for screaming profanities for someone who used to be the Prophet's (pbuh) wife?

YES it would please God because it is displeasing Iblees and his supporters.

Would it please Ahlebayt that you are using profanities to express your love for them? They, who never used profanities or lose language?

Yes, it will please ahlul bayt when we do tabarra on her.

Remember the idiots who flew planes into WTC towers? How it didn't hurt USA a bit but instead the whole Muslim nation's rep went down the toilet and the swine used that as a reason and invaded and occupied a lot of our land because of it?

comparing terrorist attacks to some duas and curses against an enemy of islam is stupid.

That's exactly what you guys are going to achieve by doing such things.

lol.

On a sectarian level. Wahabies are going to make a great fuss about it, don't think they'll pass up such an oppurtunity. Who knows there'll be a Anjuman Sipah Ayesha, another terrorist sectarian org like Sipah Sahaba to kill innocent Shias and their women and children who were always modest, polite and not followers of the "malang" way.

If you hate malangs so much go shoot yourself in the head. You worry about your wahhabi battyboys more than you care about the truth.

I'm sure they won't harm a single malang for it though. Why should they as long as you guys serve their purpose.

No, it is you who are serving their purpose by praising Aisha, considering her ahlul bayt, leader of women in jannah, wife of prophet, and a great scholar.

It is you who are propagating the beliefs and practises of wahhabi and salafia by becoming one of them.

Think of the consequences you will face on judgement day because of inciting sectarianism and fitna and giving the excuse to wahabies to persecute, attack and murder innocents who had nothing to do with it.

i have heard the same exact words from wahhabis talking about our practise of tabarra. Wahhabis can't stop tabarra. Tabarra makes you elevate your status in Paradise.

Since you are too afraid of the wahhabis and love them so much why don't you officially become one of them? Oh wait, you are a wahhabi pretending to be shia .

• Banned

(1) would shaytaan allow someone he hates, to be the head of his army on earth?

(2) that must mean shaytaan loves ayeshah

(3) the army of shaytaan only hates the riteous

(4) cursing those who shaytaan loves is cursing those who the ahlebayt hate

(1) would shaytaan allow someone he hates, to be the head of his army on earth?

(2) that must mean shaytaan loves ayeshah

(3) the army of shaytaan only hates the riteous

(4) cursing those who shaytaan loves is cursing those who the ahlebayt hate

Salaams Bro

This is all despite the guidance in NB on this matter?