Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Anybody Watching Series 4 Of The Apprentice Uk?

Rate this topic

Saz

• Advanced Member

so...is anybody?? if so,,any comments so far? Who do you think will win?!

I think Jenny should get fired...and not really sure about the rest...Raef acted well in the last task.

Edited by Saz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

Yeh im watching it. Glad SIR (I don't like football I like art so I'm really posh ) Nicholas got fired last week. Jenny definitely should have beeen fired this week she is such a bully. Raef did very well in the task this week i was quite surprised.

• Advanced Member

^^^ Watch ittt....its getting good now!!

LOL minnie did u watch You're fired with Adrian Chiles (dno if thats his second name) and all the audience held up the FIRED cards for Posh Mr Nicholas! and there was a little green area with Hired cards>> Adrian Chiles was like: "We can see where you're family are sitting" LOL!! He ws an idiot...i can't believed he insulted the others of being 'gritty salesmen' and him being 'educated'. So demeaning. Glad he got fired!

Alex to winnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advanced Member
Salam

Do you think sir Allen's reputation would fall because of this decision???

cause in the You're Fired show on bbc2 like 99.999% of the people thought he made the wrong decision. All i saw was green signs in the audience.

WS

Ye, I watched the Your Fired show too. I don't think his reputation will go down tho. The whole show is about his decisions so I guess he could fire who he wants. Even though lots of people think he made the wrong decision I don't think that will result into anything against Sir Alan. I mean I personally think Shazia shouldn't have been fired, but that doesn't make me against Sir Alan. He has the right to fire who he wants. He's made lots of decisions that people have been against and they haven't resulted in a reputation fall.

Anyways, tomorrow's episode seems interesting...

Edited by Flower_from_Fadak

• Advanced Member
Salaams,

watched it last night. i seriously think the boys were shopping at my local Tesco's!

LOl! at least SAS made the right decision this time and fired Ian...he just had NO idea what was going on....and did u see the 'dancer' the girls hired...wth was he doing???? .and the way sarah was swearing astaghfirullah....

• Advanced Member

Assalamualykum,

I noticed her glass had clear liquid and the others had wine. Yes a lot of swearing. But theres too much swearing on here too. Apparantly words that i taught were swear words (or rude/ offensive) are no longer so.....

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Ian actually lives locally so I was a lil dissapointed to see him go but more dissapointed with his actual performance lol. I think as the years go on the candidates do get weaker, but I still love watching the show, especially the 'you're fired' show that follows.

I think the Irish girl is a strong candidate, also Raef isn't actually that bad, but I doubt he'll be hired as I dont think Sugar likes toffs.

ws

• Advanced Member

I remembered to watch it last night ^_^

Hmm.. Simon was a good guy, but he didnt seem to know what he was doing.. but it wasn't entirely his fault what happened. I reckon that Claire girl should have got fired -_-

But haha Sugar cracks me up... "NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I HAVE LUNCH WITH THE PRIME MINISTER!" :lol:

• Banned

it was definately interesting watching last night, claire isnt as bad as helena....that womans a WITCH! did you see her BLATENT lie when that woman said "i put my hand up straight away and said i cant even take a pic" she said no! wth???

i really dont like alex any more, ive lost all respect for him. hes a slimy manipulative git, u could tell from the way he wouldnt be the guys 2nd in command from the start n they way he just switched on claire in the boardroom.

i agree with alan sugar, hes a nice guy n his heart is in the right place, but his panicking, the 3 hours of non business and above all the fact he didnt think to reshuffle the teams meant he had to go, especially since last week he begged alan sugar to give him the chance of leadership.

britney spears?? ::shudder:: im still having nighmares cos of that leather catsuit and awful accent/ singing. whoever thought up the lookalike idea was a genius.

so far my only faves are raef and that paki girl. yes, for no other reason than their skin is the same as mine, so what???

• Advanced Member
so far my only faves are raef and that paki girl. yes, for no other reason than their skin is the same as mine, so what???

HAHAHAA LOOL

I WISH simon didn't go though he was a really genuinely a down to earth person even though he was kinda out of depth.... bt i feel so bad for him bcoz alex ans claire didn't respect him. Arghh and Alex is SO slimy...when he saw the blame was going on claire he just shifted his opinion and was like oh yeh now when i look back its her fault...

Aww SAS was like i'm sorry my friend but with regret i say...you're fired, at least he recognised that he was a genuine guy....why did he gave claire another chance even though he was "sick" of her....argh she reminds me of a billi (cat)

OMG and helena wth did she do the whole episode i jst saw her eating sweets and ordering lucinda around....lol @ raef when he got the photo upside down!!

Edited by Saz

• Banned
OMG and helena wth did she do the whole episode i jst saw her eating sweets and ordering lucinda around....lol @ raef when he got the photo upside down!!

yeah i agree with you about simon, he would make a brilliant number 2, which oddly would suit alan sugar a lot more than sum1 who always wants to be top dog, cos alans always gonna be number 1 so thats probably why no one has lasted more than a year yet lol

did u see raefs face when he got it wrong :lol: absolute quality, n when lucinda and helena were fighting....pure gold lol

btw how has lucinda survived this long?!?! shes rubbish at EVERYTHING!!!!

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT" made me laugh out loud. sister learn how to fight first THEN fight lol

• Advanced Member

Lol, Lucinda is a jokaa!!! I want Michael to win- he's sooo sweet. His dance 2 weeks ago was class! i used to really like Alex but now i hate him for getting Simon fired. Simon really wanted to win. I felt soooo sorry for him. Esp when he goes: "I'm so depressed. Can u please leave me alone"- Yet the cameraman still followed him! Claire deserved to go and I hope her team flops nxt week. I hate her. Shes a cow. And Sara is reaaally good. She has massive chance of winning. I thought that bollwood dancer (last week) was gonna strip! Anyways, looking forward to wednesday...

• Basic Members

i LOVE raef, im not in love with him lol i mean hes funny the way he talks. His hairs pretty funny too. He has to be my fave. Last year i was a big Tre fan and this year i think im gonna be a big Raef fan :lol: yay

Simon shouldn't have gone, alex or claire should've. And i think they all bully lucinda, and i think lucinda needs to toughen up abit and stand up for herself! lol.

Im just a big apprentice fan!

• Advanced Member

IS IT me or is the series a bit boring now. Anyways i just finished watching it and ye i think sir allan made the right choice. Lindy's performance was diminishing and she had nothing to offer to sir allan. Jennifer is so cold :o (i like that phrase)

• Banned

yeah lindi was great at bigging herself up "we are...amazing superstars" and then half of the leads made their own ice cream! how cud u make that mistake?!?!

did anyone see helene lie AGAIN in the boardroom...when lucinda said that helene said jennifer is a "snake" and whatever helene flatly denied it! and from what seen from lucinda shes definately not someone who would say such a barefaced lie, in the boardroom, infront of the person involved...while helene does it all the time!

i hate helene, the flipping she-male

i wanted lucinda to win so badly...shes a GREAT manager, i know anyone whose been a manager can see how good she was. she made all the right choices, made everyone feel happy and excited and didnt become a dictator....i think claire was just lucky with the 800 pound deal right at the end, her leadership was nothing but a string of disasters

askin 2 drunks to taste their ice cream?!?! wtf???

• Advanced Member

that jennifer looked like cruela devil! I wanted lucinda's team to win because she was so calm and and wasn't the typical dictator type...wt happened in 'you're fired'? i missed the first half

and lol did you see when sir alan sugar (SAS) randomly came to their house, raef's hair was all neatly brushed to one side! and what i don't get was why raef was backing up the fact that they asked ice cream parlours which made their OWN ice cream, i mean why would anyone want to sell a product which they make themselves DUHH.

OMG Helene is such a WITCH lucinda would never make such a specific lie up...

Lindy was definitely out of her depth and i don't get wy she thought she was a "walking talking miracle" like what planet are you on woman?!

i hope claire gets fired next..she didn't even manage anything

Edited by Saz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

omg why were they all picking on sara....like wth argh Lee is so evil...at least raef had the decency to defend her. shame kevin thought he was being clever by bringing her into the boardroom..but his plan failed. That woman with the big chin should have got fired...forgot her name...what a DUMB idea environmentally friendly cards

• Banned
omg why were they all picking on sara....like wth argh Lee is so evil...at least raef had the decency to defend her. shame kevin thought he was being clever by bringing her into the boardroom..but his plan failed. That woman with the big chin should have got fired...forgot her name...what a DUMB idea environmentally friendly cards

man if i was in that room when they were picking on sara id back her up...since when on earth has a paki girl EVER taken [Edited Out] like that from jumped up arrogant b*tchy white people? thered be blood on the walls if they tried that with me

that ginger minger started it all off- she KNEW that it was HER fault that the team lost...eco friendly cards that cut down more trees? she doesnt buy cards herself? wtf?!?!? matt lucas was in way over his head i known all along hes a waste of a place.

this weeks should be awesome...morocco eh? my prediction is that if sara has ever been to pakistan she will haggle like a pro. maybe alan sugar made up this test just to give her a boost?

• Advanced Member

wohooo cruela devil and the chin woman got fired!!!! both jenny's were evillll.....look at the way the ginger one lied cnt believe it :o

at least sara got praised this time....lee annoys me though why is he always shouting like an idiot...."Thats what im talking about" is like all he can say. Omg and how did none of them knew what 'kosher' means..i mean wth where you from, the jungle??? i thought it was a well known fact!

• Banned

im sure that dude who tried to bribe the string people was half jewish? i think they were lying to cover up the fact that they are imbeciles and tried to cut corners by saying kosher = halal. sir alan was really clever with that, and i felt great when i saw sara haggling like a pro! awesome!

lee is a muppet. last week when he was havin a go at sara i nearly kicked the tv screen lol. thank god ginger minger and the ice maiden are gone, they were both spare wheels anyway. i want sum of the guys to go next, maybe lee...no wait, all of them apart from raef, guys brilliant!

raef and sara to win! she has got BEAUTIFUL eyes man :wub: