Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

My Boss!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

I work in the UAE in a dental Clinic and my Boss who is the Dentist(a she) is an indian- hindu.

I took up work coz of some personal problems, and now i feel thatim stuck.

She is the rudest person on earth, and is really really short-tempered. She thinks everyone is her servant. If we make a lil mistake, she starts insulting infront of others, she uses ofensve words and its really hard to cope up with her.

I told her that ill only work till June/July with her, as after that im going back to my country Inshallah. She agreed. Now im going against my commitment as im not satisfied and i cant tolerate the daily humiliation. Whenever i tell her i want to leave, she starts screaming at me, saying random things to me. She says that i promised to work till June/July and says that she took a huge headache in making my labour card(work permit in UAE) althou she takes the fee of it from my monthly salary. I have been working here for 2 months now, and want to quit as she is really unbearable. She tells me she will be black-listed if she cancels my labour card in such a short period of time. Althou i have found another employee for her who wud work for her so she wudnt have to hunt for one again.

I really want to leave, as she is a non-muslim too, and how can ilisten to her nonsense everyday. But im too scared to talk to her again about this as she gets out of control, she is like a Mad Cow that will jus chase u till the end of ur time.. now i really dont know what to do, i spoke to my husband, my parents about it, and from the beginning they didnt wanted me to work but granted me permission so that i can experience it, now that i have experienced it, im finidng it really hard to manage.

Please tell me what must i do? How shud i tell her that i want to resign. She doesnt even pay a good salary and takes the labour card fee from it which makes it even worse.

Help me out on this please.. shes the most worst person on planet! (btw, she kicks her husband and insults him too :Hijabi:

(salam)

Salaams Mrs F

I have to say you are in a pickle and I feel for you. But you know this is a kind of discussion where you will get 2000 different suggestions.

My feeling is that Islamically if one keeps a promise one has to honour that promise. But I could be wrong and I would be more than happy to be wrong considering your predicament.

On cheeky note, can you please keeep a lookout for my staff if they post complaints against me....

Edited by knightstemplar

• Advanced Member
Salaams Mrs F

I have to say you are in a pickle and I feel for you. But you know this is a kind of discussion where you will get 2000 different suggestions.

My feeling is that Islamically if one keeps a promise one has to honour that promise. But I could be wrong and I would be more than happy to be wrong considering your predicament.

On cheeky note, can you please keeep a lookout for my staff if they post complaints against me....

Wsalam bro/sis!

I know i promisd, but before joining, i didnt know what ill have to go thru, as at first she seemed soo sweet, but that was just fake.

LOL @ ur cheeky note.. yeaa sure i will :D

• Advanced Member
wheres MR F WHEN U NEED HIM

UGHH!!!!!!!

Hes in Pakistan :cry: but im going to him soooon.. he provides me with everything, but it was my decision to work so that i can help my family, althou he didnt wanted me to work at all :( but still i did all i can to make him understand. Now he tells me, and even my parents tell me, that we told u its not goin to be ez but u never listened.. *sigh*

My Mr F, is doing all he can to help me, but the pb was in ME, i was so much interested in workng and experiencing it, and now im suffering...

• Veteran Member
(salam)

I work in the UAE in a dental Clinic and my Boss who is the Dentist(a she) is an indian- hindu.

She is the rudest person on earth, and is really really short-tempered. She thinks everyone is her servant. If we make a lil mistake, she starts insulting infront of others, she uses ofensve words and its really hard to cope up with her.

I told her that ill only work till June/July with her, as after that im going back to my country Inshallah. She agreed. Now im going against my commitment as im not satisfied and i cant tolerate the daily humiliation. Whenever i tell her i want to leave, she starts screaming at me, saying random things to me. She says that i promised to work till June/July and says that she took a huge headache in making my labour card(work permit in UAE) althou she takes the fee of it from my monthly salary. I have been working here for 2 months now, and want to quit as she is really unbearable. She tells me she will be black-listed if she cancels my labour card in such a short period of time. Althou i have found another employee for her who wud work for her so she wudnt have to hunt for one again.

I really want to leave, as she is a non-muslim too, and how can ilisten to her nonsense everyday. But im too scared to talk to her again about this as she gets out of control, she is like a Mad Cow that will jus chase u till the end of ur time.. now i really dont know what to do, i spoke to my husband, my parents about it, and from the beginning they didnt wanted me to work but granted me permission so that i can experience it, now that i have experienced it, im finidng it really hard to manage.

Please tell me what must i do? How shud i tell her that i want to resign. She doesnt even pay a good salary and takes the labour card fee from it which makes it even worse.

Help me out on this please.. shes the most worst person on planet! (btw, she kicks her husband and insults him too :Hijabi:

Slap her across the face on your last day. Make sure your exit is guaranteed from there and just give her a good slap across the face. (You can add some insults too if you so wish).

:lol:

• Advanced Member

Don't feel scared to talk to her about it. Tell her clearly that you do not appreciate her ruthless behaviour towards you- And thats the reason for your resignation.. Its not like you are her slave. If she gets angry or you fear physical assault, make sure you have a male relative accompany you :)

Slap her across the face on your last day. Make sure your exit is guaranteed from there and just give her a good slap across the face. (You can add some insults too if you so wish).

I wouldn't advise such a preemptive gesture... (you can do that in self defense though :D just make sure its an Almighty slap in that case... :D )

• Advanced Member

Pretend to have a nervous breakdown next time she starts shouting or insulting you. Then tearfully explain to her that you aren't used to being treated like a subhuman, and ask he if she can imagine how it feels. Then do that each time she acts like a non-human. Either she will release you from the position because you won't be useful having breakdowns, or she will try to be nicer to you.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

She is rude. I hate such people. They are just garbage.

Be courageous like Sayyida Zayneb(sa). I know it is hard but that is the only thing that will put her in her place. I have personal experience of dealing with such individual.

Think twice before making any decision.

• Advanced Member

LOL.. she will kil me with the knife for sureeeeeee :D

Don't feel scared to talk to her about it. Tell her clearly that you do not appreciate her ruthless behaviour towards you- And thats the reason for your resignation.. Its not like you are her slave. If she gets angry or you fear physical assault, make sure you have a male relative accompany you :)

I wouldn't advise such a preemptive gesture... (you can do that in self defense though :D just make sure its an Almighty slap in that case... :D )

Already wrote a resignation letter :D ill give it to her soon and tell her to leave me alone at the end of the nxt month..

I second that.

If it doesnt work, just say to her stop being a jerk....or else.... :Hijabi:

lol .. or elsee.. ?? :P

Pretend to have a nervous breakdown next time she starts shouting or insulting you. Then tearfully explain to her that you aren't used to being treated like a subhuman, and ask he if she can imagine how it feels. Then do that each time she acts like a non-human. Either she will release you from the position because you won't be useful having breakdowns, or she will try to be nicer to you.

Thnx sis for ur advice.. but she is a kind of person who will never change.. its not just me whom she treats this way, her maid also complained to me about it. I will have to talk to her abt this..

(salam)

She is rude. I hate such people. They are just garbage.

Be courageous like Sayyida Zayneb(sa). I know it is hard but that is the only thing that will put her in her place. I have personal experience of dealing with such individual.

Think twice before making any decision.

Sis Zareen, that is xactly what i thot first, i thot ill adopt the corageous quality of Bibi Zainab(sa) but i failed :cry: EVen i hate such people, she is like 49 years old, and is fit, is good looking STILL, but all her behaviour hides it all..

Kill her with kindness. Act so well towards her that her bad behaviour really stands out.

I tried too, but she keeps taunting.. she says, "How sweety u try to cover up ur mistake" thats wht she told me once.. grr..

• Advanced Member

Keep taking frequent leaves, under the pretext of ill health.

Don't go for work 15 days of the month, due to 'N" number of family problems and other issues in your life, bear her for the remaining days you go for work.

When you are at work mess up things, showing her that you fear her. But keep requesting her not to kick you off. Have fun with her, its only your attitude towards her. She cannot physically assault you, once you learn to give her a deaf ear, you will have fun in what she says.

Have you heard of ear plugs, or headset(listen to Quran), you will be smiling when she is nagging.

I know I sound :shaytan: , but then some people deserve what they get.

Edited by Hopeful

• Advanced Member
Keep taking frequent leaves, under the pretext of ill health.

Don't go for work 15 days of the month, due to 'N" number of family problems and other issues in your life, bear her for the remaining days you go for work.

When you are at work mess up things, showing her that you fear her. But keep requesting her not to kick you off. Have fun with her, its only your attitude towards her. She cannot physically assault you, once you learn to give her a deaf ear, you will have fun in what she says.

Have you heard of ear plugs, or headset(listen to Quran), you will be smiling when she is nagging.

I know I sound :shaytan: , but then some people deserve what they get.

LOL! that is fantastic..

such ppl shud be treated this way :P

That is one of the best advices in my opinion.

Off-Topic Attn: Sister Smiley

Sincere ever i became a member of SC i tried my best to produce such a post that eventually would be picked up by you and get quoted in your signature but in vain. But Now I would say, my any random 'silly' post is more worthwhile than any of the sayings of G.W.Bush II :) (no offense sister)

Edited by Jaf

• Veteran Member

Sis, just give me her name, her birthday date and her parents name..i will calling my native shaman in my country to give her some 'funny' things for her

PS : our shamans are the most frightening on earth...

:shaytan: :shaytan:

• Advanced Member
Sis, just give me her name, her birthday date and her parents name..i will calling my native shaman in my country to give her some 'funny' things for her

PS : our shamans are the most frightening on earth...

:shaytan: :shaytan:

lol!! I have finally written my resignation.. surely il resign at the end of nxt momth.. tomorrow ill go and will have a chat with her.. i dont care aout her anger.. my SC family taught me Alot :D haha! :shaytan:

(salam)

i can understand wat u r goin through, actually my elder sis graduated recently from a dental college and a few months ago she started working at some dental clinic in our area, assisting an orthodontist. But that person was way too bossy and use to treat his interns like trash, blaming them even for his mistakes .... lol. So my sister left the job although he was paying good.

hope things turn fine for u soon! Inshallah

Edited by AbihA

• Advanced Member
(salam)

i can understand wat u r goin through, actually my elder sis graduated recently from a dental college and a few months ago she started working at some dental clinic in our area, assisting an orthodontist. But that person was way too bossy and use to treat his interns like trash, blaming them even for his mistakes .... lol. So my sister left the job although he was paying good.

hope things turn fine for u soon! Inshallah

lol!

thanks sis.. the only way for things to turn out good is to Resign lol

ws

Edited by Mrs F

• Advanced Member

OK guys. i have finally given mine 1 month advance resignation letter, ill leave at the end of nxt month :D .. her anger and frustration abt this, was seen all over her face today.. she continued being offensive, blaming and even called me a Liar :wub: lol! But i remained quite, and didnt pay any attention to her nonsense today........ feeling goood :D

• Advanced Member

Salaam Alaykum,

She says that i promised to work till June/July and says that she took a huge headache in making my labour card(work permit in UAE) althou she takes the fee of it from my monthly salary. I have been working here for 2 months now, and want to quit as she is really unbearable. She tells me she will be black-listed if she cancels my labour card in such a short period of time. Althou i have found another employee for her who wud work for her so she wudnt have to hunt for one again.him too :Hijabi:

I believe, accoridng to the UAE law, it s illegial for your boss to take a fee from your monthly salary as the onus is on the employer to pay for the labour card. If you have proof, uou can report her to the appropriate Ministry.

Wa''Salaam

• Advanced Member

Salaam Alaykum,

She says that i promised to work till June/July and says that she took a huge headache in making my labour card(work permit in UAE) althou she takes the fee of it from my monthly salary. I have been working here for 2 months now, and want to quit as she is really unbearable. She tells me she will be black-listed if she cancels my labour card in such a short period of time. Althou i have found another employee for her who wud work for her so she wudnt have to hunt for one again.him too :Hijabi:

I believe, accoridng to the UAE law, it s illegial for your boss to take a fee from your monthly salary as the onus is on the employer to pay for the labour card. If you have proof, uou can report her to the appropriate Ministry.

Wa''Salaam

• Advanced Member
(salam)

Can we somehow have your boss' version too?

• Advanced Member
Salaam Alaykum,

Wa''Salaam

Hmm.. sis/bro i dont know which authorized person to talk to about this..

Can we somehow have your boss' version too?

version..? as in?