Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MichiMag

Syed Ammar Nakshawani

Rate this topic

(salam)

his married.....he goes to hyderi where he gives lec. so i no 4 sure that his married coz once i was listenin to his lec online n he must have sed that his wife wasnt in town so he didnt have to go home early :wacko:

dnt fink its even been a yr

mus b less then a yr

anyone know when he got married??

ok... i think we've all discussed sayed ammar's personal business enough now. remember that he is a human being like the rest of us, and he has a right to his privacy!!!

Yeh MY BOY Nakshawanizzle is married.....keep goin to lunch wit him.....Cuz I was at his wedding bluddddddddddd fi-ares

y'all dont know him FOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HE SAT ON MY BED....U CAN GO ASK HIM IF YOU WANT......OH THATS IF HE TALKS TO YOU!!! WHAT A SHAME HE DOESNT!!!! BUT HE TALKS TO ME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! OoOoO yeh shame!!!!!!

hes my boyfriend not yours........REMEMBER THAT ........AKS NAKSHAWANI ABOUT THE SO SOLID AN HE'LL TELL YOU HOW XXXX WE ARE!!!!!!!

From my understanding, traditionally it was not a practice for a speaker to set a fixed charge before the majlis. It was obvious that he is going to be paid but there was no fixed charge sending a message that he will not do it for less than such and such amount. And i dont think there were also conditions set by the speaker about the quality of his stay or travel (a hotel nothing below 4 stars, such and such class on the plane, etc.). I think these are things that came with this new generation of speakers like Sayyed Nakshawani. Of course i dont mean any disrespect for him or anyone else personally but this new phenomenon of pop-Shiaism as i call it kinda troubles me.

Abdullah stop chattin sh** !!!!

You know you wouldn't say that out loud anywhere but the internet....so I suggest you stop tryin to cause fitnah.

If you got a problem with Nakshawanizzles majalis or his 'fixed rates' watever..then go an call him..I'm actually goin to a house majalis in about 40 mins that he regularly does for anyone who asks him to...without being paid.

Stop hating its cuz nobody has given you a pop-shia status.

SALAYKUM SALAM BROTHA IN THE IZLAM!

The "celebrity status" given to some religious lecturers amazes me. However, it's not the fault of the lecturers. They're just doing their job. They're not telling people to treat them like actors. It's the fault of the people for approaching them like that.