Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Dhakku And Jehnaab Sakina (as)

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

BROTHER WHAT EVER U RIGHT ABOUT HIS BELEIVES IS TOTALLY FALSE ...CAN U GIVE ANY PROOF THESE THINGS.....

FIRST ALIGATION.......THAT HE BELEIVE ASOOL E DIN ARE ONLY 3..........................

ANS......ASOOL E DIN PAANCH HAIN (ASOOLE DEEN ARE 5 ) TOHEED ..ADAL ...NABUWAAT ....IMAMAT .....QIYAMAT....REFF = QAWANEEN E SHARIYA VOL 1 PAGE 19

2ND ALEGATION.....SHABI'S ARE BIDAAT ...

ANS .THIS IS TOTALY WRONG....GIVE US THE REFF...WHERE HE SAID....HE SAID IN ISLAH O RASOOL...THAT THERE IS NOT HARM TO MAKE A ZARI....

3RD ALLEGATION....ZAKIR READING WITH SUR IS GHANNA

ANS .YES.....WHO IS RECIDING IN GHANNAH ....THE RECITING WILL BE HARAM...EVEN IN GHANNA U RECITE QURAN ......THAT IS ALSO HARAM ...BECAUSE GHANNAH IS HARAM......

4TH ..ALLEGATION.....KAHBIR LASTED IN 3 DAYS

ANS THIS I NEVER READ ...PLZ...PROVIDE ME WITH REFF......

5TH ...NAD E ALI IS NOT REAL..........

ANS...THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG...HE ONLY SAID THAT NAD E ALI DOES NOT HAVE HISTORICAL BASE.....BUT RECITING NAD E ALI AS E WASEELA ..IS PERMITTED....ASOOL E SHARIA

6TH ALLEGATION...ALI UN WALI Allah PART IS NOT PART OF ISLAM ...ITS PART OF EMAAN....

ANS.....YES...BECAUSE IF ALI UN WALI Allah IS PART OF ISLAM ...NUNKAR E WALAYAT E ALI WILL BE KAFIR.....BUT WE SHIA DONT BELEIVE THAT SUNNI'S ARE KAFIR EVEN THEY ARE MUNKAR E WILAYAT E ALI A.S......BUT THEY ARE NOT MOMIN ....MEAN WITH OUT EMAAN.......ALI UN WALI Allah IS PART OF EMAN THAT WHY ....THEY WE AER MOMIN THEY ARE ONLY MUSLIM....DID U GET.....................

FOR YOUR INFORMATION BROTHER... MUJTAHID BASHIR HUSSAIN JAJFI HAS ALSO GIVEN A FATWA AGAINST DHAKOO.. I M A NEW SHIA CHAT USER. I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE OF HELP FOR OTHERS WHO VIEW THIS POST!!! WE MUST BE CAREFUL. THESE DAYS, THERE IS SO MANY ULEMA E SOO (EVIL SCHOLARS) AMONGST US. ANYONE WHO WANTS A COPY OF THAT FATWA PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ALI_XLBOY@YAHOO.COM.

IN THAT FATWA HAFIZ BASHIR NAJFI HAS CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT DHAKOO'S BOOKS DO NOT BELONG THE SHIA BELIEFS.

YA ALI MADAD

Edited by ImranRizvi
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veteran Member

FOR YOUR INFORMATION BROTHER... MUJTAHID BASHIR HUSSAIN JAJFI HAS ALSO GIVEN A FATWA AGAINST DHAKOO.. I M A NEW SHIA CHAT USER. I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE OF HELP FOR OTHERS WHO VIEW THIS POST!!! WE MUST BE CAREFUL. THESE DAYS, THERE IS SO MANY ULEMA E SOO (EVIL SCHOLARS) AMONGST US. ANYONE WHO WANTS A COPY OF THAT FATWA PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ALI_XLBOY@YAHOO.COM.

IN THAT FATWA HAFIZ BASHIR NAJFI HAS CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT DHAKOO'S BOOKS DO NOT BELONG THE SHIA BELIEFS.

YA ALI MADAD

At last we now are getting to some hard evidence.

Can you first post Hafiz Bashir Najfi's qualification. A person's fatwa is only as good as his qualifications.

Secondly can you scan and post his fatwa . A fatwa of this magnitude is a very public thing. If one exists please scan and post it.

salaam

• Veteran Member

At last we now are getting to some hard evidence.

Can you first post Hafiz Bashir Najfi's qualification. A person's fatwa is only as good as his qualifications.

Secondly can you scan and post his fatwa . A fatwa of this magnitude is a very public thing. If one exists please scan and post it.

salaam

I'd also like to see a scan of the fatwa.

Perhaps he is talking about this Hafiz Bashir Najafi.

• Veteran Member

YA ALI MADAD

well there's a surprise. Someone joins Shiachat makes some wild claims and when asked to substantiate his claims dissapears.

my uncle, who is an usooli, tells me i should do taqleed of him. my uncle is maulai1 from paltalk and wrote a few books but in urdu and i'd need someone to translate before i could comment on it. Allahu Alim.. those who strive.

i read the english website sibtain.org and i agreed with many things he said. of course, i didn't read it as thoroughly as i could have.

Edited by gogiison2
  • Veteran Member

my uncle, who is an usooli, tells me i should do taqleed of him. my uncle is maulai1 from paltalk and wrote a few books but in urdu and i'd need someone to translate before i could comment on it. Allahu Alim.. those who strive.

i read the english website sibtain.org and i agreed with many things he said. of course, i didn't read it as thoroughly as i could have.

salaam

Either way we need to see the 'fatwa' and determine whether it is a forgery or not. Secondly if the fatwa exists we have to determine what led this particular Ayatullah to reach these conclusions since other Marje have not condemned him.

salaam

Edited by A true Sunni
  • 11 months later...
  • Basic Members

Basheer Najfi gave fatwa against dhakoo and his books and I have a copy of that.. anyone who wants that copy.. contact me at ali_xlboy@yahoo.com. PROOF!!!!!

Also, one of my brothers from Toronto said that Dhakku might give fatwa against reciting the third testimony in azan and iqamah.. Well, he did say that it's an innovation to recite this in azan (Proof: His book Islah ur Rasoom)..

Ya Ali (as) Madad

Edited by ImranRizvi
  • Basic Members

well there's a surprise. Someone joins Shiachat makes some wild claims and when asked to substantiate his claims dissapears.

Did you ever try to contact me at my email ID: Ali_xlboy@yahoo.com or do you want to say that you did mail me and I never replied?!?!

For your satisfaction, I am going to paste a link below with a video version of the copy of that fatwa and it's certification from Basheer Najafi himself.. Go and watch.. I don't come online on shia chat very often.. So contact me on my Yahoo personal id if you have any doubts, objections, accusations or allegations..

Grow up, do some more research and Avoid getting personal with others on inter-net for future reference..

Link 1: Fatwa against Dhakoo by Basheer Najafi...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HPEafW9KA

Link 2: Certification of the above fatwa from Basheer Najafi's website...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwLmPlV1G0c

BTW, why are you supporting Dhakoo so much? Only because, he is against Azadari or you yourself don't have the courage to perform azadari like the true lovers of ahlul bayt? because, he is against wilayat e Ali (as)? or you have doubts about it yourself? think about these questions in a neutral way..

More objections from Dhakoo on Azadari.. Please see below youtube links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbv9PtJejrc&feature=related

Ab jis ka jee chahay ga paa le ga roshni...

hum ne to dil jala kar sar e aam rakh diya..

For more info, contact me directly at ali_xlboy@yahoo.com..

Ya Ali (as) Madad

• Veteran Member

Did you ever try to contact me at my email ID: Ali_xlboy@yahoo.com or do you want to say that you did mail me and I never replied?!?!

For your satisfaction, I am going to paste a link below with a video version of the copy of that fatwa and it's certification from Basheer Najafi himself.. Go and watch.. I don't come online on shia chat very often.. So contact me on my Yahoo personal id if you have any doubts, objections, accusations or allegations..

Grow up, do some more research and Avoid getting personal with others on inter-net for future reference..

Link 1: Fatwa against Dhakoo by Basheer Najafi...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HPEafW9KA

Link 2: Certification of the above fatwa from Basheer Najafi's website...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwLmPlV1G0c

BTW, why are you supporting Dhakoo so much? Only because, he is against Azadari or you yourself don't have the courage to perform azadari like the true lovers of ahlul bayt? because, he is against wilayat e Ali (as)? or you have doubts about it yourself? think about these questions in a neutral way..

More objections from Dhakoo on Azadari.. Please see below youtube links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbv9PtJejrc&feature=related

Ab jis ka jee chahay ga paa le ga roshni...

hum ne to dil jala kar sar e aam rakh diya..

For more info, contact me directly at ali_xlboy@yahoo.com..

Ya Ali (as) Madad

well congratulations its only taken you a year to reply. Am puzzled why It has taken a year for you provide the evidence fatwa. Will study it and respond accordingly. Several points I would make

firstly who is Hafiz Basheer Najafi and what center of learning did he qualify from

secondly the fatwa is in urdu and doesnt man a thing to me can you get it translated word for word

thirdly on the first youtube the discussion about the fatwa is not from Hafiz Basheer Najafi but from some other person.

fourthly is Basheer Najafi a Hafiz, a Mujtahid or an Ayatullah. Being a Hafiz does not make someone a ayatullah. So can we get his qualifications.

Edited by A true Sunni
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

I have not done much research on this issue however, i once asked Ayatullah Naveed Asghar Shamsi (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ayatollah-syed-naveed-asghar-shamsi/144075812271843) about Molana Muhammad Hussain Fadhlullah. He replied "He seems to be some relative of Molana Muhammad Hussain Najfi (Dhakku). It is really bad to go against established facts".

This is a fact that merely being a good aalim is not enough. Many people on the name of research are deviating the Shia nation and i hate it. Whether he is a scholar or a aalim or a malang or a so called Mujtahid.

well congratulations its only taken you a year to reply. Am puzzled why It has taken a year for you provide the evidence fatwa. Will study it and respond accordingly. Several points I would make

firstly who is Hafiz Basheer Najafi and what center of learning did he qualify from

secondly the fatwa is in urdu and doesnt man a thing to me can you get it translated word for word

thirdly on the first youtube the discussion about the fatwa is not from Hafiz Basheer Najafi but from some other person.

fourthly is Basheer Najafi a Hafiz, a Mujtahid or an Ayatullah. Being a Hafiz does not make someone a ayatullah. So can we get his qualifications.

Wow! so Ayatullah Basheer Hussain Najafi (Hz) is such an unknown personality that you do not know him. He is Marja'a Taqleed and you do not know him and know Molana Muhamamd Hussain Najafi more than him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayatollah_Sheikh_Basheer_Hussain_Najafi

Edited by Aabiss_Shakari
  • Veteran Member

(salam)

I have not done much research on this issue however, i once asked Ayatullah Naveed Asghar Shamsi (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ayatollah-syed-naveed-asghar-shamsi/144075812271843) about Molana Muhammad Hussain Fadhlullah. He replied "He seems to be some relative of Molana Muhammad Hussain Najfi (Dhakku). It is really bad to go against established facts".

This is a fact that merely being a good aalim is not enough. Many people on the name of research are deviating the Shia nation and i hate it. Whether he is a scholar or a aalim or a malang or a so called Mujtahid.

Wow! so Ayatullah Basheer Hussain Najafi (Hz) is such an unknown personality that you do not know him. He is Marja'a Taqleed and you do not know him and know Molana Muhamamd Hussain Najafi more than him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayatollah_Sheikh_Basheer_Hussain_Najafi

You miss the point who exactly are we talking about . The OP has not only spelt the name wrong but also used several titles. If the person referred to by the OP the same person in Wikipedia.

i have been following the allegations since most of the allegation have been proved wrong I am questioning who the OP fatwas is from. Since it has taken some people a year to answer is it possible that even the OP was not aware of who he was referring to.

It should also raise your suspicions if a person comes online claiming to have a fatwa but refusing to post it for general viewing. Is this just more smoke and mirrors that Malangs are famous for.

Finally posting a fatwa in urdu and putting a commentary is not constructive because as we all know fatwas should be examined word for word and in context .

As to Ayatullah Shamsi's personal opinion about Sheikh Fadhlallah and his relatives has he the courage to put it in writing or id this just idle 'male talk' that he would not repeat in either persons presence

I see you are once again leaping in to defend your Malang bretheren whick makes mr distinctly suspicious of your leanings

• Basic Members

You don't want to avoid the personal attacks because of the simple reason that you do not have any kind of knowledge to support Dhakoo's views.

Secondly, my reply was in simple, plain and clear English that I do not visit shiachat very often. However, you did not either read my reply or you showed your ignorance of this fact knowingly and on purpose. This just shows that you have already lost the debate and have failed to defend your beloved Dhakoo.

Hafiz Basheer Najafi is a Mujtahid from Najaf, just like Dhakoo claims to be a mujtahid from Najaf.

Other than this, you haven't seen all of the video links. That fatwa has been certified from the website of Hafiz Basheer Najafi. Do some home work yourself too. Search his name on Shia Chat or check out the link below:

Don't be telling us to bring proofs for you if you don't have the courage to prove them wrong in a technical way.

Go to the website of Bashir Najafi who has issued this fatwa and prove us wrong that he never issued a fatwa like this. Don't just say that the fatwa could be wrong blah blah blah blah.. Maybe you are interested in wasting others time by giving your personal opinions regarding these issues, however, I'm not at all interested in wasting my time by reading useless arguments based on your personal thinking.

Moreover, you haven't replied regarding any of the other videos I have posted.

1) Dhakoo says riding Zuljanah is allowed. Any answer?

2) We can only do the Niyyah for namaz in the heart. Do you do that? If you defend Dhakoo and his beliefs, you should also perform them personally as well. Otherwise Allah says in Quran "Why do you order about something which you don't perform yourself?"

3) Reciting durood after Namaz is not allowed. Any proofs?

You have very shamelessly skipped all of these questions and showed that you don't have the slightest idea as to how one should debate.

Grow up and do some more research.. An ignorant person must be ignored.

They say "Jawab e Jahilaan, Khamoshi Baashad" If an ignorant person replies, keep silent.

Anyone who reads this discussion will be able to figure out Dhakoo's conspiracy against shia'ism as well as your ignorance.

May Allah save the blood of the shias from all evil elements (Nasibiyyat and Muqassiriyyat) - Ameen

Ya Ali (as) Madad

• Veteran Member

You don't want to avoid the personal attacks because of the simple reason that you do not have any kind of knowledge to support Dhakoo's views.

Secondly, my reply was in simple, plain and clear English that I do not visit shiachat very often. However, you did not either read my reply or you showed your ignorance of this fact knowingly and on purpose. This just shows that you have already lost the debate and have failed to defend your beloved Dhakoo.

Hafiz Basheer Najafi is a Mujtahid from Najaf, just like Dhakoo claims to be a mujtahid from Najaf.

Other than this, you haven't seen all of the video links. That fatwa has been certified from the website of Hafiz Basheer Najafi. Do some home work yourself too. Search his name on Shia Chat or check out the link below:

Don't be telling us to bring proofs for you if you don't have the courage to prove them wrong in a technical way.

Go to the website of Bashir Najafi who has issued this fatwa and prove us wrong that he never issued a fatwa like this. Don't just say that the fatwa could be wrong blah blah blah blah.. Maybe you are interested in wasting others time by giving your personal opinions regarding these issues, however, I'm not at all interested in wasting my time by reading useless arguments based on your personal thinking.

Moreover, you haven't replied regarding any of the other videos I have posted.

1) Dhakoo says riding Zuljanah is allowed. Any answer?

2) We can only do the Niyyah for namaz in the heart. Do you do that? If you defend Dhakoo and his beliefs, you should also perform them personally as well. Otherwise Allah says in Quran "Why do you order about something which you don't perform yourself?"

3) Reciting durood after Namaz is not allowed. Any proofs?

You have very shamelessly skipped all of these questions and showed that you don't have the slightest idea as to how one should debate.

Grow up and do some more research.. An ignorant person must be ignored.

They say "Jawab e Jahilaan, Khamoshi Baashad" If an ignorant person replies, keep silent.

Anyone who reads this discussion will be able to figure out Dhakoo's conspiracy against shia'ism as well as your ignorance.

May Allah save the blood of the shias from all evil elements (Nasibiyyat and Muqassiriyyat) - Ameen

Ya Ali (as) Madad

Postings on you tube are all in Urdu. This is not acceptable evidence in my eyes . Having said all that to be honest I didnt pay any credence to you at all . I hadnt originally bothered watching the videos or indeed look at the arguments pro or against. Any person who purports to have proof but wont post for general viewing in my eyes is suspect . But curiosity got the better of me and lo and behold I cant read the evidence. It really doesn't say much for a person's convictions if a he dissapears for a year. Why debate with suspect individuals simple really. Show me you are worthy of attention from anybody on this site and I may just carry this on with you . See you 2012 I think by your standards.

Edited by A true Sunni
  • Veteran Member
Dhakoo says riding Zuljanah is allowed. Any answer?

If by that, he means any white horse than people say is zuljannah, then of course, why not?

I suppose it's also bad when people say it is haram to get a random white horse and to sajda in front of it and say "it is out of respect for zuljannah"

Edited by ShahHussain
  • Advanced Member

aoa,

i have read all the comments and you people are heading nowhere.......Just Pray five times and be good muslims .......forget what dhakoo said.......it has nothing to do with us and we wont stand accountable for it if we ignore and stop spreading the false messages of people.

get logical......

oh btw

most stupid shias have come up with the tradition of *----'ya ali madad'..............................tho the teaching in islam is "assalam-o-aleikum"........you ppl just have no base to argue........when you dont follow islam..................................what is the point when all the arguements cant make you pray....................most of the shia ppl ont pray.........i have seen with my own eyes on the day of ashura..........

• 4 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

salamunalaikum

mai yahan new hoon aur apni mother tongue mai baat karna chahta hoon... meray sawalat kuch yeh hain k:

1) kya aap nay syed ali sharfuddin ki books parhi hain

2) kya aap ko vo books ya unki baatain ghalat lageen?? agr lageen tou kon si baat ki aap apnay haq mai daleel layen gay

3) sharfuddin ki tamam books mai unho nay quran o sunnat say daleel di hai kya aap apnay haq mai koi aesi daleel la saktay hain?

4) kya kisi molana ya mujtahid k pas sharfuddin k khilaf koi daleel hai? agar hai tou samnay laye

• Advanced Member

AOA,

I inquired about this whole issue from my friend's father, and he told me that Sakina meaning peace is used by south asians while her real name is Ruqaiyyah (may my parents be sacrificed for Her). He himself has been to Her resting place. I dont know what the fuss is all about?

WS