Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Adams Before Hazrat Adam (as)?

Rate this topic

(salam) ,

First of all I hope this topic is in the right forum. Mods feel free to relocate.

During these year's majalises the lecturer mentioned that there's a tradition of Imam Ali (as) which states that before Hazrat Adam (as) was sent down to Earth, there were many more Adams that came before him in different forms (not necessarily humans). Hazrat Adam (as) is the last of the Adams and his people are the ones with a mission and that is to follow Allah (swt)s guidance. He tried to roughly estimate the time that has passed since Hazrat Adam (as) along with Hawwa were brought down and the time was around 10 000 years.

Wondering if any one has heard this before and if possible can you please provide some more detail to the matter post this narration of Imam Ali (as)?

On a side note, nowadays archaeologists are discovering all sorts of bones and remains that they date back over a million years ago...maybe these bones that we are discovering today are from the times of those previous Adams. Interesting innit???

Please share your thoughts.

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

I know Allah (SWT) doesn't make mistakes that he has to make second and third batches of Adams.

I don't know about all this, but I know that there were Jinn on earth before we arrived and I know that

Adam (as) was not alone with Bibi Hawwa (as) when they came to earth, Allah (SWT) made other nations

and people alongside them and not through their loins like some people think.

• Advanced Member

I have heard this before and even heard that there is debate between ullamas over who the son's of Adam (Habiel and Qabiel) married while some say Hoor's others say there were some people left over from previous world (adam) and Habiel and Qabiel married those women.

(salam)

this is the first i've heard about it.. but ur reference to the old remains is kinda making me think..

could u tell me who's the speaker who said this in the majlis?

(salam)

Yeh, it was also the first time I heard about it and it's quite interesting, that's why I want to find out more about it.

The Speaker's name is Mahmood Yoosof Abdulla and he's a resident in Leicester, UK.

• Advanced Member
Thanks for the link, it has some interesting points in it. But I still want to see the tradition itself with reference.

There is a tradition quoted from Imam Sadiq (A) [in that very link]:

"Perhaps you think God has not created a humanity other than you. No! I swear to God that He has created thousands upon thousands of mankinds and you are the last among them."

"Like this world there are 70,000 other planets with each of their peoples believing they are alone in the universe."

"I cannot say that there are human beings in other worlds, but I can say that there are living beings, whom we cannot see because of the great distance between us."

-Bihar al Anwar, vol 14, p 79

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Hello brothers

I have also heard a tradition from prophet SAWW (from mullah): Some one asked the prophet SAWW who was berfore Adam? He answered adam. the man asked asked who was before adam. Prophet SAWW answerd adam. This went on for a while and prophet answer was always the same.

Sorry I do not have a link. This is what I have heard from a mullah and since it was so interesting it was always in my head.

very interesting. this is the first time i heard this tradition. there are so many scientific evidences out there about the pre-modern human existence. are there any written works on this topic from Islamic perspectives by Islamic scholars?

There is a tradition quoted from Imam Sadiq (A) [in that very link]:

"Perhaps you think God has not created a humanity other than you. No! I swear to God that He has created thousands upon thousands of mankinds and you are the last among them."

"Like this world there are 70,000 other planets with each of their peoples believing they are alone in the universe."

"I cannot say that there are human beings in other worlds, but I can say that there are living beings, whom we cannot see because of the great distance between us."

-Bihar al Anwar, vol 14, p 79

• Advanced Member
During these year's majalises the lecturer mentioned that there's a tradition of Imam Ali (as) which states that before Hazrat Adam (as) was sent down to Earth, there were many more Adams that came before him in different forms (not necessarily humans). Hazrat Adam (as) is the last of the Adams and his people are the ones with a mission and that is to follow Allah (swt)s guidance. He tried to roughly estimate the time that has passed since Hazrat Adam (as) along with Hawwa were brought down and the time was around 10 000 years.
Thanks for the link, it has some interesting points in it. But I still want to see the tradition itself with reference.

(salam)

Yes, I have heard this narration before. It was brought in the topic of Evolution:

"Before this Adam, there were a thousand thousand Adams." By Imam Jafar Sadiq

-Bihar Al Anwar, Volume 2, Part (Baa, as in the second letter of the Arabic Alphabet)

Now, what does this hadith prove? Archealogists have found human bones that are before Adam's time. Adam(p.b.u.h) is only 10,000 years old. Darwinists say that there is no Adam, that human beings evolved from Gorillas/Monkeys and that may be true considering this Hadith, the fossils recovered could be from the diffrent Adams. The last Adam (as) is the father of this generation only.

(salam)

Yes, I have heard this narration before. It was brought in the topic of Evolution:

"Before this Adam, there were a thousand thousand Adams." By Imam Jafar Sadiq

-Bihar Al Anwar, Volume 2, Part (Baa, as in the second letter of the Arabic Alphabet)

Now, what does this hadith prove? Archealogists have found human bones that are before Adam's time. Adam(p.b.u.h) is only 10,000 years old. Darwinists say that there is no Adam, that human beings evolved from Gorillas/Monkeys and that may be true considering this Hadith, the fossils recovered could be from the diffrent Adams. The last Adam (as) is the father of this generation only.

Hazrat Adam (as) is roughly 10, 000 years old assuming that he too lived for more than 2000 years like Nabi Noah (as). So like you said, it is very possible that all those skulls and bones we find now are from the time period before our generation.

Discovering dinosaur bones cannot be fabricated since we know that the world existed before our genereation, they must have lived before Hazrat Adam (as) and those dinos must have also wiped out like the other adams before. This is sooo interesting.

Any sheikh or scholar written anything about this topic?

• Advanced Member

I think the important word here is 'mankinds'

" "Perhaps you think God has not created a humanity other than you. No! I swear to God that He has created thousands upon thousands of mankinds and you are the last among them."

Humans such as ourselves have existed, I understand for at least 60000 years, and this cycle of mankind presumably begins then - not 10000 years ago. There is no evidence that humans existed at the time of dinosaurs but the Imamate is eternal and Allah could if he wished make and re-make innumerable worlds

I think the important word here is 'mankinds'

" "Perhaps you think God has not created a humanity other than you. No! I swear to God that He has created thousands upon thousands of mankinds and you are the last among them."

Humans such as ourselves have existed, I understand for at least 60000 years, and this cycle of mankind presumably begins then - not 10000 years ago. There is no evidence that humans existed at the time of dinosaurs but the Imamate is eternal and Allah could if he wished make and re-make innumerable worlds

(salam) ,

How did you get that 60,000 figure. Mankind doesn't necessarily mean humans with a specific aim and a goal like our generation. They could have been intelligent creatures but weren't sent down with a specific message like Nabi Adams (as) generation.

• Advanced Member

My father told me this when I was a kid, if I recall properly.

Heres my question, though. If there were a thousand Adams before Adam then which one was expelled from heaven? Or were they all expelled? It doesnt make sense now that you think about it.

As far as what Ive learned, Adam was the first and only human being married to Eve, wherewhich he had sons who were married to women who were made in heaven and sent down to Earth. They bred and bred until Noahs days when humanity was destroyed except for Noah and he had 3 sons.

(salam) ,

From what I understood in the lecture in the OP, the Adams before Hazrat Adam (as) came down (not necessarily as human beings) without a message. On the contrary our generation is down here with a purpose of life and have received God's message through his nabis to worship Allah (swt). As you can see from Splzo and Sukayna's posts there have been traditions from our 6th Imam confirming that we are not the only created generation of Allah (swt), there were thousands of Adams before us.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

This is a nice documentary about the origin of man. If you look at it from an Islamic point of view you could see how some things link together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opX5s57MKIk

Some notes that was raised:

-Man made artifact found buried in the soil millions or billions of years ago.

-Large man made monuments found on earth and other planets (on Mars to be specific) that indicate the source of intelligence. Structures that resemble faces indicate that they were idol worshipers.

-Footprints of human kind found on reserved bedrocks along side with the dinosaurs.

There's plenty of evidence out there, but as pointed out in the documentary, the scientific community tend to filter out all material that doesn't fit their paradigm of thinking.

• Advanced Member
How does this match god's expulsion of Adam and Eve from Heaven? Are we to say that god expelled all the thousands of Adams together?

When it is said that there were Adams before Adam, the word 'Adams' here is used as a metaphor for 'humankind' and not taken literally. If memory serves right, the meaning of the word 'Adam' has been given in the traditions and also as to why Adam was named as 'Adam'.

From what I understood in the lecture in the OP, the Adams before Hazrat Adam came down (not necessarily as human beings) without a message. On the contrary our generation is down here with a purpose of life and have received God's message through his nabis to worship Allah (swt).

I wouldn't really accept that explanation because first and foremost, there are so many verses in the Qur'an which state that Allah (SWT) does not create anything without a purpose. So if He did not create us without any purpose, why would He create the previous humankind without any purpose? He is All-Wise and to create aimlessly is something which we cannot attribute to Him.

Secondly, 'Adams' before 'Adam' does not necessarily mean "like us". 'Adams' do not have to be like us. It could be referring to other creations too which He (SWT) created in different form or different features.

Sayyed Qazwini says in his reply:

1) Several verses in the Holy Qur'an refer to "worlds" in the plural form of the word in Arabic. Scholars of exegesis have given a number of possibilities as to what the "worlds" are. Some say that it is an all-inclusive world that encompasses all the realms of Allah's creation. It includes the human world and the diversity it has, the animal world, the world of angels, the world of jinns, and the world of matter. The Prophet was sent as a mercy to all of these worlds indeed. Even inanimate objects have been subjected to the Prophet's mercy, as many authentic narrations assert that Allah (swt) created the entire universe in honor of Ahlul-Bayt , and the head of Ahlul-Bayt is the holy Prophet .

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29482

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member
if hazrat adam and hazrat hawa were married than the children were brothers and sisters .how could brother and sister marry each other as humanity continued?from the children of both(hazrat adam,Hazrat Hawa

ure question has been answered in post 6.

• Veteran Member
When asked if there were other life forms on other planet, Imam Jafar as-Sadeq replied "Like this world there are 70,000 other planets with each of their peoples believing they are alone in the universe."

The sixth Holy Imam, Imam Jafar as-Sadeq as.gif has said: Perhaps you think God has not created a humanity other than you. No! I swear to God that He has created thousands upon thousands of mankinds and you are the last among them."

-Behar al-Anwar, volume 14, page 79

Does someone have this in arabic?

It says pg 79, but from page 65 to page 140 of the Bihar v14 I checked its all about Nabi Sulayman [a]. Vol 14 is about Dawud, Sulayman, Isa [a] and a few other Prophets, but not Adam [as].

Plus I dont remember reading this hadith in any scholarly work. Ive only seen it on shiachat.

if hazrat adam and hazrat hawa were married than the children were brothers and sisters .how could brother and sister marry each other as humanity continued?from the children of both(hazrat adam,Hazrat Hawa

In the beginning marriage between brothers and sisters wasn't forbidden because at that time the gene pool was diverse, but now if brothers and sisters marry then it cauzes problems

hence the banning of brother/sister marriage only became valid when the gene pool reached a point where it could no longer support material from the same siblings

• Advanced Member

It says pg 79, but from page 65 to page 140 of the Bihar v14 I checked its all about Nabi Sulayman [a]. Vol 14 is about Dawud, Sulayman, Isa [a] and a few other Prophets, but not Adam [as].

Plus I dont remember reading this hadith in any scholarly work. Ive only seen it on shiachat.

MajiC quoted it here. Perhaps, you can ask him.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?sh...t&p=1423043

these are 2 arabic sites where this question was asked and answered breifly

http://www.islam4u.com/daily_question_show.php?fq_id=116

http://www.al-meshkah.com/maaref_detail.php?id=4146

Úä ÃÈí ÌÚÝÑ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: «ÊÃæíá Ðáß: Ãäø Çááøå ÊÚÇáì ÅÐÇ ÃÝäì åÐÇ ÇáÎáÞ æ åÐÇ ÇáÚÇáã¡ æ Óßä Ãåá ÇáÌäøÉ æ Ãåá ÇáäøÇÑ ÇáäøÇÑ¡ ÌÏøÏ Çááøå ÚÇáãÇ ÛíÑ åÐÇ ÇáÚÇáã¡ æ ÌÏøÏ ÎáÞÇ ãä ÛíÑ ÝÍæáÉ æ áÇ ÅäÇË íÚÈÏæäå æ íæÍøÏæäå¡ æ ÎáÞ áåã ÃÑÖÇ ÛíÑ åÐå ÇáÃÑÖ ÊÍãáåã¡ æ ÓãÇÁ ÛíÑ åÐå ÇáÓøãÇÁ ÊÙáøåã¡ áÚáøß ÊÑì Ãäø Çááøå ÅäøãÇ ÎáÞ åÐÇ ÇáÚÇáã ÇáæÇÍÏ¡ Ãæ ÊÑì Ãäø Çááøå áã íÎáÞ ÈÔÑÇ ÛíÑßã! Èáì æ Çááøå áÞÏ ÎáÞ ÃáÝ ÃáÝ ÚÇáã æ ÃáÝ ÃáÝ ÂÏã! ÃäÊ Ýí ÂÎÑ Êáß ÇáÚæÇáã¡ æ ÃæáÆß ÇáÂÏãíøíä»

ÇáÃÕÝì Ýí ÊÝÓíÑÇáÞÑÂä¡ Ìþ2¡ Õ: 1200

ÇáÕÏæÞ Ýí ßÊÇÈå (ÇáÊæÍíÏ Õ277):

((ÃÈí ÑÍãå Çááå ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ÓÚÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ÞÇá ÍÏËäÇ ãÍãÏ Èä ÚíÓì Úä ÇáÍÓä Èä ãÍÈæÈ Úä ÚãÑæ Èä ÔãÑ Úä ÌÇÈÑ Èä íÒíÏ ÞÇá: ÓÃáÊ ÃÈÇ ÌÚÝÑ (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) Úä Þæáå ÚÒ æÌá: (( ÃóóÝÚóííäóÇ ÈÇáÎóáÞ ÇáÃóæøóá Èóá åã Ýí áóÈÓ ãä ÎóáÞ ÌóÏíÏ )) (Þø:15), ÞÇá: íÇ ÌÇÈÑ ÊÃæíá Ðáß Ãä Çááå ÚÒ æÌá ÅÐÇ ÃÝäì åÐÇ ÇáÎáÞ æåÐÇ ÇáÚÇáã æÓßä Ãåá ÇáÌäÉ ÇáÌäÉ æÃåá ÇáäÇÑ ÇáäÇÑ ÌÏÏ Çááå ÚÇáãÇ ÛíÑ åÐÇ ÇáÚÇáã æÌÏÏ ÎáÞ ãä ÛíÑ ÝÍæáÉ æáÇ ÅäÇË íÚÈÏæäå æíæÍÏæäå æÎáÞ áåã ÃÑÖÇ ÛíÑ åÐå ÇáÃÑÖ ÊÍãáåã æÓãÇÁ ÛíÑ åÐå ÇáÓãÇÁ ÊÙáåã áÚáß ÊÑì Çä Çááå ÅäãÇ ÎáÞ åÐÇ ÇáÚÇáã ÇáæÇÍÏ æÊÑì Åä Çááå áã íÎáÞ ÈÔÑÇð ÛíÑßã Èá æÇááå áÞÏ ÎáÞ Çááå ÃáÝ ÃáÝ ÚÇáã æÃáÝ ÃáÝ ÂÏã ÃäÊ Ýí ÂÎÑ Êáß ÇáÚæÇáã)).

and this lnik about three theories about how adam children have their offspring

http://www.makaremshirazi.org/arabic/lesso...smid=17&sw=

• Advanced Member
(salam) ,

First of all I hope this topic is in the right forum. Mods feel free to relocate.

Wondering if any one has heard this before and if possible can you please provide some more detail to the matter post this narration of Imam Ali (as)?

On a side note, nowadays archaeologists are discovering all sorts of bones and remains that they date back over a million years ago...maybe these bones that we are discovering today are from the times of those previous Adams. Interesting innit???

(wasalam)

786-92-110

(salam)

My personnal views :

the Various Verses in Connection with the Mode of creation of ADAM could Confirm the above statement by simple logic , but mainstream islamic and Shias beliefs could hardly do so. the minds are frozen and Sticken in Static stagnation rather than Evolution.

French translation from ANSARIYAN by Dr Abolqasem Hashemi in sura Al-Hijra 15:26-29

æóáóÞóÏú ÎóáóÞúäóÇ ÇáúÅöäÓóÇäó ãöä ÕóáúÕóÇáò ãöøäú ÍóãóÅò ãøóÓúäõæäò ﴿٢٦﴾ æóÇáúÌóÇäøó ÎóáóÞúäóÇåõ ãöä ÞóÈúáõ ãöä äøóÇÑö ÇáÓøóãõæãö ﴿٢٧﴾ æóÅöÐú ÞóÇáó ÑóÈøõßó áöáúãóáóÇÆößóÉö Åöäöøí ÎóÇáöÞñ ÈóÔóÑðÇ ãöøä ÕóáúÕóÇáò ãöøäú ÍóãóÅò ãøóÓúäõæäò ﴿٢٨﴾ ÝóÅöÐóÇ ÓóæøóíúÊõåõ æóäóÝóÎúÊõ Ýöíåö ãöä ÑøõæÍöí ÝóÞóÚõæÇ áóåõ ÓóÇÌöÏöíäó ﴿٢٩﴾

"Sombre" in french means dark i.e. blackening... As A Negro, I Wonder alot Why nobody Points out at that dark. please check in www.Ansariyan.net

I would like to add this off-topic to link it with today's Computer Era : Shaikh yahya Ghouasmi , Director of the SHIA islamic Zahra centre said in his lecture that 27:82 could stand for computers

۞ æóÅöÐóÇ æóÞóÚó ÇáúÞóæúáõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÃóÎúÑóÌúäóÇ áóåõãú ÏóÇÈøóÉð ãöøäó ÇáúÃóÑúÖö Êõßóáöøãõåõãú Ãóäøó ÇáäøóÇÓó ßóÇäõæÇ ÈöÂíóÇÊöäóÇ áóÇ íõæÞöäõæäó ﴿٨٢﴾

www.centre-zahra.com go to / Gnose et réflexion / Spiritualité / chiffre 19 that is code 19.

I Bring that because today with computer science we can estimate with numbers and digits what is right and wrong as in " FAS ALIL ADDEENE" ask those who counts.

I can elaborate if it is not understandable. just to point also Darwin could be right but his Followers are Wrong or Darwin himself was a little bit Wrong in his natural Selection fantasy: Slavery , apartheid and world wars are natural Selection.

Ma'a Salaam

• Advanced Member
(salam) ,

(wasalam)

Nowadays Archeologists discovered that TUMAI unearthed in CHAD tibesti ( chadian airline Compani is Called AIR TUMAI) is believed to be the Most Ancient MALE Homo Sapiens

Sahel Anthropus tchadensis specymen

as well as LUCY in Ethiopia for WOMAN.

LUCY - ETHIOPIAN AMHARIC AFARENSIS

Why Not any Scholar, Scientist... can't utter a single word as to wether these ones were Black people ??? Racism is Increpted in people's mind.

the Holy Qur'an says in sura Al hijra (solid rock) 15:26-29 as Follows :

æóáóÞóÏú ÎóáóÞúäóÇ ÇáÅöäÓóÇäó ãöä ÕóáúÕóÇáò ãøöäú ÍóãóÅò ãøóÓúäõæäò {26}

[shakir 15:26] And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.

[Yusufali 15:26] We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;

[Pickthal 15:26] Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered,

æóÇáúÌóÂäøó ÎóáóÞúäóÇåõ ãöä ÞóÈúáõ ãöä äøóÇÑö ÇáÓøóãõæãö {27}

[shakir 15:27] And the jinn We created before, of intensely hot fire.

[Yusufali 15:27] And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.

[Pickthal 15:27] And the jinn did We create aforetime of essential fire.

æóÅöÐú ÞóÇáó ÑóÈøõßó áöáúãóáÇóÆößóÉö Åöäøöí ÎóÇáöÞñ ÈóÔóÑðÇ ãøöä ÕóáúÕóÇáò ãøöäú ÍóãóÅò ãøóÓúäõæäò {28}

[shakir 15:28] And when your Lord said to the angels: Surely I am going to create a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape.

[Yusufali 15:28] Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

[Pickthal 15:28] And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered,

ÝóÅöÐóÇ ÓóæøóíúÊõåõ æóäóÝóÎúÊõ Ýöíåö ãöä ÑøõæÍöí ÝóÞóÚõæÇú áóåõ ÓóÇÌöÏöíäó {29}

[shakir 15:29] So when I have made him complete and breathed into him of My spirit, fall down making obeisance to him.

[Yusufali 15:29] "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

[Pickthal 15:29] So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

We can guess Adam was Made First, then Fashionned in various ways ( Evolution theory ) before being Inspired with DIVINE SPIRIT or DIVINE WISDOM,INTELLIGENCE, KNOWLEDGE ...Whatever you can find from Hadeeth Sources.

Evolution Theory is ACCEPTABLE from this as in Souras Al imraane 3:59;

Åöäøó ãóËóáó ÚöíÓóì ÚöäÏó Çááøåö ßóãóËóáö ÂÏóãó ÎóáóÞóåõ ãöä ÊõÑóÇÈò Ëöãøó ÞóÇáó áóåõ ßõä Ýóíóßõæäõ {59}

[shakir 3:59] Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.

[Yusufali 3:59] The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

[Pickthal 3:59] Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is.

Al hijr 15:26; from DUST !

As Saffaat 37 :11;

ÝóÇÓúÊóÝúÊöåöãú Ãóåõãú ÃóÔóÏøõ ÎóáúÞðÇ Ãóã ãøóäú ÎóáóÞúäóÇ ÅöäøóÇ ÎóáóÞúäóÇåõã ãøöä Øöíäò áøóÇÒöÈò {11}

[shakir 37:11] Then ask them whether they are stronger in creation or those (others) whom We have created. Surely We created them of firm clay.

[Yusufali 37:11] Just ask their opinion: are they the more difficult to create, or the (other) beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay!

[Pickthal 37:11] Then ask them (O Muhammad): Are they stronger as a creation, or those (others) whom we have created? Lo! We created them of plastic clay.

SAAD 38:71 ;

ÝóÅöÐóÇ ÓóæøóíúÊõåõ æóäóÝóÎúÊõ Ýöíåö ãöä ÑøõæÍöí ÝóÞóÚõæÇ áóåõ ÓóÇÌöÏöíäó }

[shakir 38:71] When your Lord said to the angels; Surely I am going to create a mortal from dust:

[Yusufali 38:71] Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man from clay:

[Pickthal 38:71] When thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to create a mortal out of mire,

Ar Rahmaane 55:14

ÎóáóÞó ÇáúÅöäÓóÇäó ãöä ÕóáúÕóÇáò ßóÇáúÝóÎøóÇÑö {14}

[shakir 55:14] He created man from dry clay like earthen vessels,

[Yusufali 55:14] He created man from sounding clay like unto pottery,

[Pickthal 55:14] He created man of clay like the potter's,

Now let's us try to find if what Charles Darwin said is ACCEPTABLE totally, partly or UNACCEPTABLE at All from the view point of an open minded Muslim Researcher.

things like this are simple details

Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species (published 24 November 1859) is a seminal work in scientific literature and a landmark work in evolutionary biology.[1] The book's full title is On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. In the 6th edition of 1872 the title was changed to The Origin of Species.[2]

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species

BUT WHY THE HECK in the 6th Edition the title was changed in 1872 ??? ( Charles Robert Darwin FRS (12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882) changed by Darwin himself !!! No more Natural Selection !!! in the Title, WHY ???

DARWIN Wrote his Book in a Racist ERA and Environment exactly like Christians Wrote the bible in a Greko-Roman Domination, Sunni in Omeyyad-Abbassids Tyranny and SHIAS under oppression, Harasment and tyranny of these Ummayad-Abbassids Dictatorship. thus he was influenced.

ma salaam

• 2 weeks later...

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã

i just want to say something regarding science and quran and that is Quran comes first that is to say we shouldnt say that evoulotion is a very respectable theory so quran should accept it but the other way around

sure if something is a fact there would be no dout that quran mentioned that fact and very accurate cuz it is from the creator of this universe

as for brother mohalamine and his last post i have some additives but in arabic

Ýí ÇáÞÑÂä Êã ÐßÑ ãÑÇÍá áÊßæíä ÇáÇäÓÇä

ãÑÍáÉ ÇáÎáÞ

ãÑÍáÉ ÇáÊÕæíÑ

ãÑÍáÉ ÇáÊÓæíÉ

Ëã ãÑÇÍá ÇáÇäÓÇä ÇáÌäíä æ ÇáãÊäÇÓá ÈÇáãÇÁ Çáãåíä

Ýí ãÑÍáÉ ÇáÎáÞ ÝÅä ÇáÞÑÂä íÞæá ÈÃä ÇáÈÏÇíÉ ßÇäÊ -Øíä -

æ ÞÏ íÚæÏ åÐÇ ÇáØíä Çáì ÈÏÇíÇÊ ÇáÎáíÞÉ Çæ ãÇ íÓãì ÈÇáÜ primordial soup

æ ÇáÐí áÇ íÒÇá ãÍá ÊäÙíÑ

ÇáØíä áå ÕÝÊÇä :Çäå áÇÒÈ æ Çä ÇáÇäÓÇä ÎáÞ ãä ÓáÇáÉ ãä Øíä

åá åÐÇ íÚäí Çä ÇáØíä Êã Êã ÎáÞ ÇÔíÇÁ ÇÎÑì ãäå ãÚ ÇáÇäÓÇä

åá íÚäí Çä ãÑÍáÉ ÇáØíä ãÑÊ ÈÊØæÑÇÊ ãÊÓáÓáÉ ¿

åá åÐÇ íÚäí Çäå Ýí ãÑÍáÉ ÇáØíä áã íßä ÇáÊäÇÓá ÈÇáãÇÁ Çáãåíä¿

Ëã ÈÚÏ ÇáØíä íÃÊí ÇáÍãà ÇáãÓäæä ÇáÐí áå ÕÝÊÇä ÇíÖÇ :Çäå ÕáÕÇá æ ßÇáÝÎÇÑ

ÈÚÏ ãÑÍáÉ ÇáÎáÞ ÊÃÊí ãÑÍáÉ ÇáÊÕæíÑ æ ÇáÊí áã íÊÍÏË ÚäåÇ ÇáÞÑÂä ßËíÑÇ æ ÇáÊí ÇÚÊÞÏ åí ãÇ ÊÊÍÏË Úäå äÙÑíÉ ÇáÊØæÑ æ åæ Çä ÇáÇäÓÇä ãÑ ÈÃßÑ ãä Ôßá ÞÈá Çä íÓÊÞÑ Úáì ÇáÔßá ÇáÐí åæ Úáíå

ÈÚÏ ÇáÊÕæíÑ ÊÃÊí ÇáÊÓæíÉ æ åäÇ ßáãÉ ÇáÊÓæíÉ áíÓÊ ÓåáÉ ÇáÊÝÓíÑ

åá åæ ÇáãÚäì Çäå ÓæÇßã Çí ÌÚáßã ãäÊÕÈí ÇáÞÇãÉ ¿ Çã ßÇãáí ÇáÎáÞÉ¿Çã ãÇÐÇ¿

ÈÚÏ ÇáÊÓæíÉ ÓÌÏ ÇáãáÇÆßÉ áÂÏã æ Ýí åÐå ÇáÇËäÇÁ áã íßä áÍæÇÁ æÌæÏ

Ýåá Êã ÎáÞ ÍæÇÁ ßãÇ Êã ÎáÞ ÇÏã ¿Çí ÇäåÇ ãÑÊ ÈÌãíÚ ãÑÇÍá ÇáÎáÞ ÇáÇÎÑì¿

ÈÚÏ Ðáß ÊÃÊí ÇáÌäÉ æ ÇáÊí íÊÓÇÆá ÇáäÇÓ åá åí ÓãÇæíÉ Çã ÇÑÖíÉ

ÈÚÏ Ðáß ÊÃÊí ãÑÍáÉ ÊäÇÓá ÇÈäÇÁ ÇÏã æ ßíÝ ÊäÇÓáæÇ ÇÐÇ ßÇäæÇ ÇáæÍíÏíä æ Çæá ÇáãæÌæÏíä¿

ÈÚÏ Ðáß ÊÃÊí ãÑÍáÉ ÇáäÈí äæÍ æ ÙåæÑ ÇáÇÚÑÇÞ ÇáãÎÊáÝÉ ÍÓÈ ÇáäÙÑíÉ ÇáÏíäíÉ æ ÇáÇÍÇÏíË æ ÇáÞÑÂä íÞæá ÈÃä ÇáäÇÌíä ÇáÐíä ßÇæÇ ãÚ äæÍ ÞÏ Êã ÒíÇÏÉ ÎáÞåã ,ÝãÇ åí Êáß ÇáÒíÇÏÉ¿

ÈÇáäÓÈÉ áãÑÇÍá Êßæíä ÇáÇäÓÇä ÇáÌäíä Ýåí ãÚÑæÝÉ æ ÏÞíÞÉ æ áÇ íãßä áÇÍÏ Çä íäßÑåÇ Ýí ÇáÞÑÂä

sorry for the arabic

• Advanced Member

I askeda similar question to couple of Molana's and Allama's i remember the answer of two the most when they came ot my house

I asked Allama Naseem Abbas and Allama Aqeel Turabi that who came first the dinasours or Prophet Adam.

Both said to me that before adam their were many adams, but Allah (swt) choose the Last one to make humanity start. He went into very good detail i cant remember because i was liek 10 at the time when i asked but i do know that he made alot of sense out of it.

-Mohamemd