Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Usa Shab E Dari's

Rate this topic

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advanced Member

MashAllah the Ct shab-e-dari was a success i would like to thank all anjumans that came or tried to come...And yea mubishir tol me its ok next year come itll be better. But for our first shab-e-dari having matam toll like 5.30am i think it was really good. I also have the video and will be uploading it on youtube...

Anjuman Ghulaman-e-Abbas(Ct)

-Mohammed Ali

• Advanced Member

Sorry...we all would have definitely attended but somethings came up...so next year we're definitely coming to CT Inshallah and bring the best of our matami quwwat !!!

I really want to know about the Dallas Shab Bedari this year from people who attended..? I attended 2006 and 2007 but not this !! =( ..

• Basic Members

The CT shab-e-Dari was excellent. I personaly thank Br. Mohammad Abbas Ali for having such a great event , it was soo well orginized and well planned. Inshallah we are all loking forward for the next year 's shab-e-dari. keep up the good work.

from,

quidsia ali and:

The sister's of JAOCT

Edited by quidsia11

Shab-e-Aza @ Masjid AlRasool AlAkram

Friday,March 07, 2008

28 Safar 1429 AH

Houston, Texas

Arif Imam Sahhab - Los Angeles, CA

Ali Rizvi Washington, DC

Ali Kazimy Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sajid Motorwala Atlanta, GA

Syed Ahmed Naim Rizvi &

Syed Ali Jasim Rizvi Atlanta, GA

Muhammad Abid Houston, TX

organized by:

Anjuman Pasban-e-Aza & Alamdar-e-Hussain

Houston, Texas

Arif Imam Sahhab - Los Angeles, CA

--------------------------------------------------------------

- part 1

- part 2

- part 3

- part 4

- part 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- part 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali Rizvi Washington, DC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- part 7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- part 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali Kazimy Fort Lauderdale, FL, Syed Ahmed Naim Rizvi & Syed Ali Jasim Rizvi Atlanta, GA & others

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- part 9

- part 10

- part 11

- part 12

- part 13

- part 14

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- part 15

- part 17

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anjuman Pasban-e-Aza & Alamdar-e-Hussain Houston TX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- part 18

- part 19

- part 20

- part 21 ( @ 6min:30sec starting of Sajid Motorwala Atlanta, GA MUST WATCH )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sajid Motorwala Atlanta, GA ( MUST WATCH )

- part 22

- part 23 ( Message for Zakir Nair )
^Lioni just posted that lol. It was great we were just missing you.

I know most of them are missing me :cry:all are like come back to hou. but alhamdolilah I had great time in shaam, met personally with shabab-ul-momineen nazim party amir malik , and other guy ghulam abbas from nasir asgar party , have their personal contact too ;) oh ya also rizwan zaidi such a cool dude's mash Allah........

Guest yaaliali
I know most of them are missing me :cry:all are like come back to hou. but alhamdolilah I had great time in shaam, met personally with shabab-ul-momineen nazim party amir malik , and other guy ghulam abbas from nasir asgar party , have their personal contact too ;) oh ya also rizwan zaidi such a cool dude's mash Allah........

oh really tahst so awesome.

• Advanced Member

Im the only one witht he video but i gotta get it converted to a dvd its on a cassete and i havnt had a chance yet...lol im lazy gimie some time..

and for the ny ppl..najaf bhai and hunain bhai and all them came and had the directions...plus i txt them to ali akbar like 23423 times

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Anyone from astannaa or not from their wana record the Shab-e-dari so we all can see it after..and try to record the whole thing lol

THe AZ Shab-bedari 2008 video is here... ill try to upload it somehow for all my non-AZ brothers who want to see the video. And also the videos of the past 2 years Inshallah.