Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Craig D

If Israel Didn't Exist...

Rate this topic

Wow! :o I asked the exact same question to my dad today.

hmm what did he say?

Hezbollah wouldnt be there would it? :huh:

shias and sunnis, keeping it simple now? what would the shias and sunnis of that region do? Kill each other ofcourse :lol:

hmm what if Abu Bakr wasnt there?

start another thread.. and then omar would ahve been the first caliph..

isreal didnt exist. world would be much happier : )

see thats a retarded answer... the question is using a hypothetical situation only to discuss the two so called friends, allies, or whatever.

Israel does exist and since it exists, hezbullah and palestinians are friends, for now.

why do you even post in my topic ? anyway, like i was saying, moslems should be thankful to jews for they have found friendship in each other because of them.

And by the way, i don't expect respect from those who have none.

If Israel didn't exist as a common enemy that unites all muslims then the sunni countries would be uniting against every shia in their own countries, and ofcourse they would unite and try to destroy Iran, the shia center of the world

i think it hits the spot where it hurts the most when i raise this question thats why some crybabies are trying to divert attention away from this topic as well.

Not really, your intellectually deficient posts just prove that you are mentally slow.

If Israel didn't exist as a common enemy that unites all muslims then the sunni countries would be uniting against every shia in their own countries, and ofcourse they would unite and try to destroy Iran, the shia center of the world

finally the answer i was looking for. very true. I wonder why then do shias care about palestinians so much? forget them as they are your enemies. "Occupied palestine" forum? Come on :lol:

Seriously, let the israelis and sunnis fight each other, and enjoy the peace you have in your respective countries like we christians are enjoying :lol:

Its a blessing from YHVH/Allah

I dont think this is a very fruitfull thread bro. The fact is that Israel is there and we need to focus on that rather then thinking otherwise.

Oh man :squeez:

Seriously, let the israelis and sunnis fight each other, and enjoy the peace you have in your respective countries like we christians are enjoying :lol:

Hate to burst your bubble but if I had to guess which religion has had the most barbaric history on this planet then everything I have learned points to Christianity. Since when are christians doing so well. Christianity is dying fast all Europe, and converts to islam are equally rising fast where the latest stats show that in 100 years if the present trends continue; 1/5 of Europe will be muslim. Similar patterns are emerging in North America, but more slowly than in Europe

But I do agree with you. I think Iran has wasted valuable resources helping Palestinian groups who only end up killing each other. There are those like me who believe that were the Palestinian/Israeli conflict free of outside intervention (Iran, US, Europe, UN, etc) then those people may have solved their problems by now. All that money that Iran wasted on Palestinians could have been used to help the various shias all over the world better establish themselves. Heck even Israel and the US are safer for shias than any sunni country, which really says a lot about any so-called unity in the muslim ummah.

Hate to burst your bubble but if I had to guess which religion has had the most barbaric history on this planet then everything I have learned points to Christianity. Since when are christians doing so well. Christianity is dying fast all Europe, and converts to islam are equally rising fast where the latest stats show that in 100 years if the present trends continue; 1/5 of Europe will be muslim. Similar patterns are emerging in North America, but more slowly than in Europe

This is the epitomy of an irrelevent post. I didn't say anything about islam here, i just gave shias a suggestion here.

But I do agree with you. I think Iran has wasted valuable resources helping Palestinian groups who only end up killing each other. There are those like me who believe that were the Palestinian/Israeli conflict free of outside intervention (Iran, US, Europe, UN, etc) then those people may have solved their problems by now. All that money that Iran wasted on Palestinians could have been used to help the various shias all over the world better establish themselves. Heck even Israel and the US are safer for shias than any sunni country, which really says a lot about any so-called unity in the muslim ummah.

Finally something really good from you. I am not one of those who don't appreciate intellect if its coming from someone who is literally "after you".

I totally agree with your second paragraph. For first paragraph start a thread in the christianity forum even though i won't read it or post there :!!!:

This is the epitomy of an irrelevent post. I didn't say anything about islam here, i just gave shias a suggestion here.

I was replying to your chessy comparisan of thw ay christians are living with islam. See what I responded to.

Finally something really good from you. I am not one of those who don't appreciate intellect if its coming from someone who is literally "after you".

I totally agree with your second paragraph. For first paragraph start a thread in the christianity forum even though i won't read it or post there :!!!:

What wasn't good from me, considering I owned you to the point where you were running and cussing and giving me the straw-man arguments to defend your indefensible slander against my religion.

What wasn't good from me, considering I owned you to the point where you were running and cussing and giving me the straw-man arguments to defend your indefensible slander against my religion.

Mentally slow people usually give straw-man arguments.

Israel didnt exist until 60 years ago

Did Pali's and Lebanese slaughter eachother over secterianism for hundreds of years or a millenium?

No ofcourse not

So really what is a retarded answer? yours or his?

The problem is whenever you create a country for muslims only, either sunni or shia will claim dominance. When Pakistan was created, muslims lost the hindus as a common enemy to unite them and thus now you see so much sectarianism between the sunni and shia there. This is the primary reason why even the US and Israel are safer for shias then all sunni countries

Hindus were not our enemies. Barring a handful.

Brother when the British left who were the enemies of muslims. I am in no way slandering hindus, just talking about what went on.

As the British were leaving the creation of Pakistan itself was a reaction to solve the hindu/muslim riots. Once Pakistan was created there was no common enemy between sunni/shia so once again you had two factions of muslims trying to claim dominance, and the majority won.

Israel does us the exact same thing via simply existing. It is a common enemy that unites all muslims the world over. What would happen if there was no Israel, the majority sunni arab nations would unite against the shia Iran. Its simple human nature.

Edited by koroigetsuga

Once Pakistan was created there was no common enemy between sunni/shia so once again you had two factions of muslims trying to claim dominance, and the majority won.

That is correct.

the creation of Pakistan itself was a reaction to solve the hindu/muslim riots.

But that is not correct.

The riots were a result of the proposed partition. If the partition boogie was not there, there would have been no riots.

The riots were a result of the proposed partition. If the partition boogie was not there, there would have been no riots.

you and I have been taught a very different history then. this was stuff I learned in grade 4 in Pakistan.

you and I have been taught a very different history then. this was stuff I learned in grade 4 in Pakistan.

I know.

But the truth is that the Pakistan movement started while Allama Iqbal was still alive, that is in the 1930's. And the resolution for the creation of Pakistan was passed by the Lahore conference of the All India Muslim League in 1939.

Whereas the riots started in 1946, one year before partition. All the disturbance before 1946 was against the British, not against Muslims.