Fatima Ki Ghulam

Bibi Fatima (as) Ki Kahani - English Transliteration

Jazakhallah. Thank youu soo much brother may Allah (swt) reward you and your father each time someone reads this English translation version. Just today i read this version as i cant read urdu and it felt amazing because my manat has come true. Thank you again.  :).

Jazakhallah. Thank youu soo much brother may Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì reward you and your father each time someone reads this English translation version. Just today i read this version as i cant read urdu and it felt amazing because my manat has come true. Thank you again.  :).

You're very welcome brother. I am happy that your manat came true.

May Allah and the masumeen bless our shia everywhere and always.

Many miracles are not recorded as historical facts in history books,especially when the miracle belongs to women.Ok,but it is faith and nothing shamefull in it.Why should people make fun of anybodys faith and call it backward.There is no backwardness in religion.Love increases when you support somebodys faith and ideas.So basically speaking if any of your family have faith ,you need to talk positively about it and not against it,but within their capabilities.You may think its silly because what happens is that the new generation mostly thinks about faith as secondary to practical work but they don't know that practical work comes after faith,after Allah gives you the taufeeq and strength to do it.Thats all.