Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Murteza

Bany Qurayzah

Rate this topic

(salam)

I've gotten about a dozen reports from this thread and have tried to edit out as many insulting remarks that I could come across trying to be as lenient as possible with-out trying to give out warnings (especially since some of you are only one warning away from a suspension). If members are unable to discuss in a civil manner and with out throwing insults, please note that the moderators will not hesitate to warn/suspend members and if required, lock the thread.

And lets try to stay on the actual topic at hand.

Edited by Ali_Imran

Lol sorry that post was for someone else, not for you Ali Imran.

and pleaese mods don't lock the topic, this is what is the intention of some people when they can't actually debate.

Edited by Craig D

you dont get it dont deny Bani Quaraza were killed. That is the price for treason. The lesson is dont sign a treaty guaranteeing peace and fraternity and mutual protection. If the Bani Quaraza had remained neural and abstained from the fight they probably would have been spared. Instead they agreed to man their part of the fortifications and the conspired too allow the Meccans in. It happene live with it.

But as to your mentor Martin Luther. What reason did he have to inspire the pograms and viscous persecution of the Jews. Did they commit any treasonous act did they sacrifice any christian children as they were often accused of doing. Did they open the gates of christendom to allow the muslims in. No to all of this yet you still call yourself a protestant. Saying he is not Jesus is insufficent he was an antisemite he did inspire the pograms against the Jews and probably laid the foundation for the worst crime in recorded history. Renounce protestantism if you truly want to repent for the crimes of your mentor.

The "be ye apes and pigs" passage refers to Jews who wanted to leave Allah and break the Covenant and sabbath. It is not refering to all Jews, nice try again.

He is a liar and a racist so he will lie about the Quran like all missionaries.

Edited by Rey

you dont get it dont deny Bani Quaraza were killed. That is the price for treason.

Yathrib was a disputed region like kashmir or kosovo and ethnic cleansing of albanians for "treason" was unacceptable too.

The lesson is dont sign a treaty guaranteeing peace and fraternity and mutual protection. If the Bani Quaraza had remained neural and abstained from the fight they probably would have been spared. Instead they agreed to man their part of the fortifications and the conspired too allow the Meccans in. It happene live with it.

Why weren't the other jewish tribes killed for treason? Because they could PAY their way out of it. It wasn't about treason at all since there was no state, just warring cities fighting each other.

But as to your mentor Martin Luther. What reason did he have to inspire the pograms and viscous persecution of the Jews.

I won't repeat myself. Ok i will. Jesus didn't order the massacre of jews, but mohammad did. Martin luther wasn't a prophet/apostle. He was just someone who spoke the right thing at the right time, excluding his antisemitism if any. If he had asked us to kill millions of jews we wouldn't have. And if nazi germans did do it they left the fold of christianity first and then indulged in whatever they did. Islam not only allows this within its fold it is directly ordered by your Prophet!

Did they commit any treasonous act did they sacrifice any christian children as they were often accused of doing. Did they open the gates of christendom to allow the muslims in. No to all of this yet you still call yourself a protestant. Saying he is not Jesus is insufficent he was an antisemite he did inspire the pograms against the Jews and probably laid the foundation for the worst crime in recorded history. Renounce protestantism if you truly want to repent for the crimes of your mentor.

How is Martin Luther related to hitler's pagan swastika aryan party i will never know :wacko: If hitler did follow anyone he followed your prophet in first trying jews for treason in his own court with his own judge, jury and executioners, and then forced jews to accept their advocates who turned out to be their worst enemy. For example, if you watch the movie 'idiocracy', the title character is tried in a similar court with his advocate joining in the prosecuters and help them jail him (i just love the movie). This is what happened in pagan arabia, which is still pagan today.

hey i am a liar racist jewish pig :wacko: Irrespective of me being involved in this topic the moslem massacre of jews will never be forgotten and will be repeated by their pagan friends like nazis.

The "be ye apes and pigs" passage refers to Jews who wanted to leave Allah and break the Covenant and sabbath. It is not refering to all Jews, nice try again.

addressed this issue already on the other thread.

Why were jews the only people of all the races and religion who were condemned to this kind of punishment by Allah? Why not Osama bin laden, for example? Or some other people who tried to leave Allah by not accepting Ali?

Hey i know that incident where the person was stoned from the skies but still he wasn't transformed into an ape or a pig. Thats just outright racist. If KKK lay their hands on this, they will have a field day, both against moslems and jews.

salaam

In reality craig is here to cause trouble and friction between the muslims. We may have our differences but some of us have wised up to the missionary divide and rule tactic. Notice he is the only one who has been talking about Wahhabis and differences between the muslims.

He has been projecting a strongly anti-semitic line and trying to force a difference between Sunnis and Shias on this historical incident.

Like it or not Muslims are not anti-Jewish we are anti-Zionists.

Muslims have by and large treated their Jewish citizens far better then their Christian counterparts.

Christians have Martin Luther to thank for their Anti-Semitism.

salaam

Hey i like this Craig character at least he doesnt try and disguise his ignorance. Lets see

Hitler was German

Hitler was brought up in a predominantly Christian society

Hitler was brought up in a predominantly Protestant society

All of Hitlers followers were predominantly German and christian origin

His main European allies were Italians (catholics)

Non european allies were Japanese

The guards in belsen and Auschwitz were predominantly german (christian origin)

yet he claims that Hitler was inspired by the Moslems to kill Jews!!

God he must have a really pschotic mind bought on by the blood of 6,000,000 jews on his hands.

Craig your not of German origin are you