Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaSoldier@2007

A Poem I Made In 5 Minutes

Rate this topic

(salam)

Mash'Allah! Brother this is amazing, great work..I would never be able to make 1/2 of what you've made. You and Akbarhasan should make a club or something...by the way, why not register it at the muharram contest on www.imam-us.org...I'm sure it'll be a winner!

an assignment i did on poetry based on kerbala. couldnt get into detail.. my teacher thinks im a good poet for age 12, i dont agree read it and critique away.

[u]slam brother masha masha Allah hwat have u written and what have u received this from ahlebait they really loves u alot u r so luck may Allah of ahlebait-kainat grant u his etrnal love to u my name is aun abbas pliz brother pray for me pliz

I salute the last call for prayer your teen son said.

I salute when he asked dad let me be one of the dead.

:cry:

It's a brilliant poem,especially considering your only 12!

Keep it up.

My God, though the sins of Thy servant are ugly, Thy pardon is beautiful-Dua'Tawba.

Ilahi kafa bi izzan an akun laka abdan wa kafa bi fakhran an takun li rabban . Anta kama uhibbu fajalni kama tuhibbu.

O my lord it is enough honour for me that I am your servant and it is enough pride for me that you are my lord (rab), you are as I would like you to be and make me as you would like me to be. - Imam Ali (as)

Ok now thats amazing..

O my lord it is enough honour for me that I am your servant and it is enough pride for me that you are my lord (rab), you are as I would like you to be and make me as you would like me to be. - Imam Ali (as)

Ok now thats amazing..

absolutely amazing, i read this after every namaz

my imams never fail to impress me..

Even though they dont have to impress anyone other than god, they leave a pretty darn good affect on people

The sin which makes you sad and repentant is more liked by Allah than the good deed which turns you arrogant