Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaSoldier@2007

Nadeem Sarwar What Do You Think?

Rate this topic

Salaam

For quite a few years, I have been listening to comments made by people against Nadeem Sarwar. Well, How can people know the intentions that lie deep within the hearts of others?

Maybe Nadeem Sarwar's recitations are accepted by Bibi Zahra (S.A.) hereself! so, who are we to comment?!

I personally think that it is a good thing to appreciate that our children, who belong to the 21st century where Metal and Rock cultures have flourished their roots, are turning towards Azadari through these nawhas. I personally have seen young children craving and demanding MP3 players and Ipods just for the sake of listening to nawhas!

for your first para if you belive Bibi Zehra s.a permitted him for nauha, then mazallah bibi zehra allowed him to recite nauha which include the tune of songs, he is submitting something bad towards Bibi Zehra, i cant explain this illteracy i feel insult if i say anything bad for Bibi just to explain you..

he's a DRAMA, heard the way he puts his fake crying into his studio nohay...i dont dislike him as a person, i just dont like any of the tunes to the nohay he reads..

and rehan azmi dosent get any kind of CONCEPT from any nohay khwan...i've just met rehan azmi and he tell me how each nohaykhwan requests for a noha on a certain topic and he writes it..

he's a DRAMA, heard the way he puts his fake crying into his studio nohay...i dont dislike him as a person, i just dont like any of the tunes to the nohay he reads..

and rehan azmi dosent get any kind of CONCEPT from any nohay khwan...i've just met rehan azmi and he tell me how each nohaykhwan requests for a noha on a certain topic and he writes it..

I think he sounds better than others who DONT show any change in their voices :dry: on a misra thats more sad than the other misras of a nauha. They recite the nauha as if they are just reading something without really feeling the "dard" in the kalam. Nadeem Sarwar's voice reflects the emotion of a particular misra. If a misra is "tableeghi", he recites it in an addressing sort of way and if its "sad", his voice is toned down.

"Concept".."Topic", I dont see a big difference in the two..but obviously the nauhakhuwans tell him what they want and he writes the poetry for them.

No hard feelings :blush:

Feamaannillah!

Edited by G.A

(salam)

I have always loved this nauhas rite from the 90's.Infact when he came to india(mumbai) in 1991.He had recited nawhas in a mataam at our house n my Dad had gifted him many Nuwhas n marsiya books which he (dad) had brought from Hyderabad(india).

So in the next year(1992) Nadeem had recited the nauha"Garm rehti pe main girta hoon samaloon amma",which is taken from a hyderabadi marsiya.:)

He, um gets weirder and scarier every year.

I think someone said.."tableegh for the kids" ?? I think not lol. The video for Buss Ya Hussain is hella scary =S I did like this years 'Haye Qasim' and 'Abbas BUlata Hai' though.

I think he has an amaaziinngg voice MashaAllah, but lets hope he uses it for reciting more dard-waley and better nauhas rather than song-like ones.

I would probably like him better then.

You guys, puhleez. I share the sentiment of not getting too music-y, but better Nadeem Sarwar than Britney spears.

Drums are allowed in azadari and are well used in Iraq. He also picks good nauhas to read. Garm reti is my favorite, its a hyderabadi nauha ;)

(salam)

I have always loved this nauhas rite from the 90's.Infact when he came to india(mumbai) in 1991.He had recited nawhas in a mataam at our house n my Dad had gifted him many Nuwhas n marsiya books which he (dad) had brought from Hyderabad(india).

So in the next year(1992) Nadeem had recited the nauha"Garm rehti pe main girta hoon samaloon amma",which is taken from a hyderabadi marsiya.:)

Yeah... and Rehan Azmi changed the words and messed up the tune.

Why can't they just recite the original Ali Javed Maqsood version? =S

(salam)

Wish I could bribe Sipah-e-Sahaba ( A Wahabi Terrorist Org) to kill him.. he is such a big fitna... likewise Naqi the guy who runs Al-Zulfiqar group in Karachi... People like him are the fitnah with in the shia community

PEACE

lol here u are talking about getting a known shia killed, and ur calling HIM the fitna

I personally dont listen to urdu latmiyats, but seeing this thread made check this reciter's latimayats. We ought to think positively about things. not negatively. look at everything positively (glass half full rather than half empty). There is nothing wrong with pop (not that i listen to it). The nawhas that the elders of the community listen to were once also considered pop when they were young. It depends on the intention of the singers and the intention of the listeners. does it ultimately bring them closer to ahlul bayt? if it doesnt bring us closer to ahlul bayt then we should not say it doesnt bring anyone closer to ahlul bayt.

(salam)

well , I think my statement was pretty clear... I wont argue .. coz Jahalat ka koi ilaj nahi hai..and since when did that business man become a shia

PEACE

that is very true indeed. he takes �10,000 for 10 days in moharram from khojay in uk. i know the ppl personally. he's not an azadar. he used to be a singer in karachi for weddings. and now he's stuck in the middle of singling and reading nohay! he should just quit.

people who onli go to matamdari 10 days a year dont know anything about good or bad noha khwan.. i recommend that pl should step into the azadari regularly urself and then u will find out for urself... not just listening to his nohay in ur earphones for time-pass... be real.. this is musaib of moula hussain.. nothing is more important in our world.. NOTHING..

ALI ALI

Edited by bar_yazid_lanat

Nadeem Sarwar's noahs are getting more music like year by year. The videos are SCARY. This year, Abbas bulata hain and Hai Qasim were good though. His pre-2000 nohas were much better. After 2000 he killed it..

Some of his better earlier ones are

Aa dekh mere Ghazi ooncha hain Alam tera..

Na rakh ab chaadar bazuo pe tunie le daag chupa nahi Zahra ki jaa sharma nahi..

Tamam alam main aaj matam Hussain baykas ka ho raha hain..

Ay Shion jab peena pani bhool na jaana mujhe..