Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your Message To Imam Hosain Alehsalam And Shohada

Rate this topic

Director

• Advanced Member

How unfortunate I am that I was not in karbala to help you

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íóÇ Èúäó ÑóÓõæáö Çááåö

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íóÇ Èúäó ÇáúÈóÔíÑö ÇáäøóÐíÑö æóÇÈúäó ÓóíøöÏö ÇáúæóÕöíøöíäó

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íóÇÈúäó ÝÇØöãóÉó ÓóíøöÏóÉö äöÓÂÁö ÇáúÚÇáóãíäó

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íÇ ÇóÈÇ ÚóÈúÏö Çááåö

Indeed great was your test And it greatly moved the mu'mineen, the Muslims

and the dwellers of the heavens and the earth

O Abaa Abdu I lah ! unbearable is the sorrow, nerve-racking is the agony,

youput up with, for us and for all the (true) Muslims,

crimes committed against you also shocked and unnerved the dwellers of the heavens, one and all.

I make peace with those who make their peace with you

I make war on those who go to war against you, till the Day of Judgement.

Peace be upon the uncovered dead bodies.

Peace be upon the bodies that were hung after being killed

Peace be upon the one whose blood was shed unjustly

O my mawla, O Aba Abdillah

I have taken refuge with Allah and with you

I am near Allah and near you

As every guest and friend receives hospitality,

I too request it at this moment That you ask Allah, the Glorified and high

that He grant me freedom from the fire Indeed He hears Dua and answers immediately.

http://www.ziaraat.org/husain/warisa.php

post-42533-1200690660_thumb.jpg

Edited by Director

there is another karbala in palestine and iraq and afghanistan

so why do we say we wish we would be with hossein when we dont follow his path today?

just wondering

What to you mean by that Sis, do you mean other tragedies? Surely you cannot mean that they measure up to what happened 1400 years ago.

How can there be anything worse than the murder of the Prophet's (pbuh) family?

The post was your message to our beloved Imam. Please always say Imam Hussayn (as) for that gargantuan sacrifice it is the least we can do.

Edited by Hanieh

• Advanced Member
there is another karbala in palestine and iraq and afghanistan

so why do we say we wish we would be with hossein when we dont follow his path today?

just wondering

This is the message of Karbala to help mazloomeen and to resist against zalimeen , if we are helping Palestinians , Lebanese and Iraqis and others this is because of the sprit of karbala , if you sideline the effect of karbala and then look at Islam there would be nothing because in the Islam of yazeed drinking, zina, killing innocents, looting and committing sins (openly) was the part of Islam.

The event of Karbala is incomparable, that was the war in which blood won over sword, that was the war which saved la elaha ilAllah Mohammadur RasoolAllah Aliun waliAllah that was the fight which saved the outcome of the hard work of 124000 Anbiya that was the sacrifice which saved the human values.

Each and every martyr of karbala is waliAllah and how much they are respected by Allah and Ahlulbait alehsalam, it is 1000 times better for someone to be there than “being a king “

• Advanced Member
What to you mean by that Sis, do you mean other tragedies? Surely you cannot mean that they measure up to what happened 1400 years ago.

How can there be anything worse than the murder of the Prophet's pbuh.gif family?

The post was your message to our beloved Imam. Please always say Imam Hussayn as.gif for that gargantuan sacrifice it is the least we can do.

i am not a sister but ..let me try & clarify we remember the murder of prophets family for one reason, that we apply their actions to our lives...for the rest they are already in heaven and by remembering their courage we cry for them, not because they are killed or something. today this karbala is in other countries and yazid is USA and esrael. How are we different to Kufans? Kufans loved hussein, sent him letters, but they were also in love with this life and abandoned to protect husein and what he stood for. ofcourse we all support hussein and love him, kufans did too and they are cursed. how can any man with morals and feelings not support a man like hossein? Unfortunately we are not very different from kufans nor are our leaders ...what is worse than prophets family being murdered is their message being forgotten today and people just going to the mosque and praying selfishly to go to heaven and getting high grades, getting a car and marry...if you say you wish you were with hossein during karbala, why are you not in palestine now? you think hosein would not be in palestine or iraq or afghanestan or even lebanon fighting yazid today? reality is we wish we would be with hossein in karbala but in reality we dont want to ,we write cute poetry about tragedies but love this world too much to make any difference possible imac, cola, cars, the new fashion and discuss if we should wear hejab or long pants ..even if you dont want to kill yourself, is the new fashion hosseins message? or is it writing books, spreading media and promoting freedom for moslems who are opressed a message of hussein?

my comment is not towards beloved brother director, i happen to agree very much & love ur thread

but am also a human and unfortunately during these days i start feeling guilty how as a human i can do more

and dont

How unfortunate I am that I was not in karbala to help you

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íóÇ Èúäó ÑóÓõæáö Çááåö

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íóÇ Èúäó ÇáúÈóÔíÑö ÇáäøóÐíÑö æóÇÈúäó ÓóíøöÏö ÇáúæóÕöíøöíäó

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íóÇÈúäó ÝÇØöãóÉó ÓóíøöÏóÉö äöÓÂÁö ÇáúÚÇáóãíäó

ÇóáÓøóáÇãõ Úóáóíúßó íÇ ÇóÈÇ ÚóÈúÏö Çááåö

Indeed great was your test And it greatly moved the mu'mineen, the Muslims

and the dwellers of the heavens and the earth

O Abaa Abdu I lah ! unbearable is the sorrow, nerve-racking is the agony,

youput up with, for us and for all the (true) Muslims,

crimes committed against you also shocked and unnerved the dwellers of the heavens, one and all.

I make peace with those who make their peace with you

I make war on those who go to war against you, till the Day of Judgement.

Peace be upon the uncovered dead bodies.

Peace be upon the bodies that were hung after being killed

Peace be upon the one whose blood was shed unjustly

O my mawla, O Aba Abdillah

I have taken refuge with Allah and with you

I am near Allah and near you

As every guest and friend receives hospitality,

I too request it at this moment That you ask Allah, the Glorified and high

that He grant me freedom from the fire Indeed He hears Dua and answers immediately.

http://www.ziaraat.org/husain/warisa.php

The Battle of Karbala is still raging, My Master! The enemies of your grandfather now control the Haramayn, and they are sad that we remember you. They want all memories of the Holy Ahlulbayt (as). They bomb and maim to keep us silent about the truth. We need your prayers to destroy them everywhere they are.

They are the children of Yazeed (la). We are the children of Husayn (as). Everyday is Ashura. Everywhere, every forum, is Karbala.

• Advanced Member

YA HOSAIN a.s i was not there with you but i am sure and you know better than me that when time will come and if Islam will need me i will not hesitate to sacrifice my live my property my family and everything for it inshAllah

post-42533-1200780131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Director

i am not a sister but ..let me try & clarify we remember the murder of prophets family for one reason, that we apply their actions to our lives...for the rest they are already in heaven and by remembering their courage we cry for them, not because they are killed or something. today this karbala is in other countries and yazid is USA and esrael. How are we different to Kufans? Kufans loved hussein, sent him letters, but they were also in love with this life and abandoned to protect husein and what he stood for. ofcourse we all support hussein and love him, kufans did too and they are cursed. how can any man with morals and feelings not support a man like hossein? Unfortunately we are not very different from kufans nor are our leaders ...what is worse than prophets family being murdered is their message being forgotten today and people just going to the mosque and praying selfishly to go to heaven and getting high grades, getting a car and marry...if you say you wish you were with hossein during karbala, why are you not in palestine now? you think hosein would not be in palestine or iraq or afghanestan or even lebanon fighting yazid today? reality is we wish we would be with hossein in karbala but in reality we dont want to ,we write cute poetry about tragedies but love this world too much to make any difference possible imac, cola, cars, the new fashion and discuss if we should wear hejab or long pants ..even if you dont want to kill yourself, is the new fashion hosseins message? or is it writing books, spreading media and promoting freedom for moslems who are opressed a message of hussein?

my comment is not towards beloved brother director, i happen to agree very much & love ur thread

but am also a human and unfortunately during these days i start feeling guilty how as a human i can do more

and dont

I don't see how on earth that was a reply to what I said.. please say Imam Hussayn (as) also, maybe you should stick to judging your own actions instead of making sweeping statements about the rest of mankind?

The last thing we need is another rant about the state of the world today when you say 'WE' do your really mean you, for honestly who is in a position to judge anyone else' actions with regards to Imam Hussayn (as)... you? I think you hijacked this thread a bit with your venting, and it was in bad taste. Let people grieve even if it is empty, your rant just spoiled the intentions of the whole thread. Also what has Imaac (dipilatory cream) got to do with anything?!! You don't like the state of the world today?? Who does? The rest of us don't bang on about it on other people's threads, please stick to the topic, if in doubt read the title again, Director was pretty clear Lord love him.

W'salaam.

Edited by Hanieh

• Advanced Member

O my Allah make available for me the recommendations of Husayn on the day I present myself before Thee, let me stand firm in safety before Thee on account of my sincere attachment with Husayn, alongwith him and his comrades, who sacrificed everything they had (heart, mind, soul and life) for Husayn, peace be on him.

• Advanced Member

Like we all know -- Every Day is Ashura, Every Land is Karbala.....

This means that unles and until Yazeediyat has not ended Karbala continues.

Who was Yazid?

The one who snatched the veils from the heads of the Ladies of Ahlulbayt. ---- What do you say about our own women who take off their veils with their own hands?

The one who would use the verses of the Quran to say things he wanted to! -- What about the people of today who exploit the Quran in any way they want to prove their point--which is so Haram.

The other things we commonly know about him as an alcoholic, aldulterer etc... any of this that is being done is nothing but Yazeediyat.

And this all happens everyday. So when we say "Fayalaytanee kuntu......." -- "I wish I were in Kerbala...." Then I'm sure that the Imam of our time AS responds back and says help me now, as Kerbala has not ended........ The blood of Imam Hussain AS has not been avenged yet.

Edited by petushki

• Advanced Member

Ya Imam AlHussain

Your words are still in the air "HAL MIN NASIR YAN SURANA". Ya Imam why I am alive when you are no more between us. Why I am not replying on your SADA. Ya Imam I want to be in the Karbala and give my life for you before you ask for help. Ya Allah hamain Imam-e-waqat , Imam-e-zaman ka sacha ashik bana. Hamain Imam-e-Mahdi kay un ashaab may say qarrar day jaisay Hussain ibn-e-Ali ko Ashaab diya...YAALLAH YALLAH YALLAH...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Advanced Member

May we all follow the path of Imam Hussain alehsalam and save Islam from all the people who are agenst it.. i herd it right on a majlis tht Yazeed wasnt a person Yazeed is a character... n as today wats happening around the world agenst Islam..thts done by yazeed... May Allah unite all muslims as muslims and stop the differences between Shia's nd Sunni's :)