Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Don't Miss! - Iranian Sunni Scholar - "the Real Ahlul-bay

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

BismillahirRahmaanirRaheem

Queen Mary Islamic Society Presents as Part of 'Companions Week' 2008, in Defence of and in Praise of the Virtues of the Beloved Companions of the Messenger of Allah (saw) and the Mother of the Believers:

WHO ARE THE REAL AHLUL-BAYT?

By the Iranian Sunni Scholar, Shaykh Abu Muntasir Al-Balushi

This lecture is the last event of Companions Week and aims to highlight the importance of the Ahlul Bayt (household of the Prophet (saw), his family), who they really are and include and the importance of loving them the correct way. It will be examined from the viewpoint of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah and away from those who claim to have a monopoly on the topic.

A Brief Bio of the Shaykh:

Sheikh Abdul Rahmaan al-Baluchy completed his secondary education in Iran, after which he was admitted to the Islamic University of Madinah Munawwarahin 1979 where he studied Arabic before joining the Usuluddeen (Principles of Faith) and Da'wah college. He reached his second year of studies before the policy to expel Iranian students was implemented. He went to Syria to complete his Shari'ah studies at Damascus university, were he graduated in 1984. He also studied under the scholars of Damascus, such as Sheikh Abdul Qadir al Arna' out and others. Upon graduation, he enrolled for his Masters degree at al Awza'y college in Beirut were he graduated in 1989. His thesis was on the Baluchy people and Baluchistan. He enrolled for his PHD at the same time college and graduated in 1995. His P H. D. thesis was on ' The Transformation of Islamic Thought In Iran from Sunni to Shiah during the Safawi Rule.' This same topic was not accepted for his Masters Degree owing to certain political reasons. He currently directs the Ahlus Sunnah Association of Iran, London Office.

He is well-known for his regular appearances on the London based arabic language channel, 'Al-Mustaqillah' on the program 'Al-Munadharaat' featuring debates between Sunni and Shi'a scholars. He currently delivers lectures on another channel in the Farsi language and is working on opening his own Farsi language channel inshaAllah. The sheikh is known for his uncompromising stance in his defence Sunni Islam, the companions and the mothers of the believers while maintaining his sincere desire to do nothing but guide those lost back to Islam.

Queen Mary University

Mile End Road, London E1 4NS

Friday 18th January

5pm - 7pm

Skeel Lecture Theatre

www.queenmaryisoc.co.uk

Please attend, bring others from any religion or sect with you and pass on this message!!

JazakAllahu Khayr

Video clips of the Sheikh

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0GktHy22noo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WM48a-JUcKc

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyaniP1ovE

• Advanced Member

actually for all we know he is a fraud

since 1 he does not look like a regular iranian but more like a paki. He is against iran as a state and for baluchestan he lives in the UK and he does not have any farsi accent so we can only guess if he speaks persian at all

and most important at all he is against shi'ism which constitutes of 95% of all iranians

and the 5% remaining are sonni/jew/asyrian and armani so he has no case

and it is in the iranian constitution that sunni are protected (all four schools of thought)

except salafism which is not protected and as we know this man is a salafist so yes he is fighting a fake cause for baluchi ppl who are not salafite like him at all

so plz spare us your videos

and also please dont misguide people with "Iranian scholar", he is not irani he is just a k*ni lol

Edited by Rubaiyat
  • Veteran Member

The person asks that would you agree to live under oppression. This is a joke, considering if you read this: Karbala according to the Sunnis, it quotes saying: The above evidences are clear in establishing the fact that one must obey the ruler even if he is corrupt or a sinner (fasiq).

It isn't surprising to see how many Sunnis were ready to praise Saddam after he got killed and till this day praise tyrants like Muawiyah and Wahabis even to the extent of praising Yazeed.

• Advanced Member

From the first video: Talk about stupidity. Firstly, the sheikh is not even Iranian, he has an arabic accent. Secondly, Sunnis do not make up 1/3 of the population in Iran. That is the most absurd claim I have ever heard and more to that there are Sunni ministers as well as a Sunni Seminary in Iran. And according to him having Sunni MPs are useless and the Parliament is worthless in itself. No wonder these people till today cannot denounce the mistakes of their Caliphs because their vision of power is so screwed up that they cannot see the importance of the parliament. More lies, Tehran does have a Sunni mosque maybe he should go and look properly more to that even Mashad has a Sunni mosque. I guess the pan Arab channels paid him handsomely for this rant and OmarHassanAlFarsyy got pleasure in spreading this fitna since he takes pride in those who degrade the Shias. May Allah curse people of such likes and may He make their abode the fire of Hell.

From the Second video: The beginning is misleading to say the least the best of the books after Quran were not produced in Iran. Secondly, Ayatollah Khamenai is an Azeri :lol: right now I have heard everything. And lastly, find me apart from the Wahabis which madhab of Sunnis say that Shias are heretics? This Sheikh is like a Wahabi wearing the skin of a Sunni and creating Fitna. There is no Sunni Madhab or Scholars which have rejected the Shia faith rather in Al Murajaat there is a whole debate between the Scholars of both school of thoughts, maybe this so called 'Scholar' needs to read that. And the height of ignorance is this that the book of Imam Khomeini, Hukumat e Islamiya is about Politics and there is no mention of Umar in that as have stated in the video which shows the ignorance of these people who need to get their facts right. And lastly, the video states that the mosque was destroyed in Mashad which is absurd given that the mosque is still there and has been there for a good number of years. How much lies are you going to sow to kill the deen of Mohammad [pbuh] and Ale Mohammad [as]? How much lies are you going to attribute to the followers of Ali [as] to make yourself look like the mazlum? The truth shall prevail when the Zulfiqar of Ali [as] will fall on the necks of these fasiqs and fajjirs.

Given the discrepancies in the first two videos I think I shall refrain from watching the third one and exposing more lies of this so called Iranian Scholar.

• Advanced Member

How sad br. Bandari_Sunnirani that you are giving us links to videos that are translated and distributed by MEMRI tv which is owned by Israelis and whose goal is to bring divisions amongst the Muslims.

This man also had -perhaps he still has - a program that airs on RangArang television. A Persian television station that also hosts programs that would be equally offensive to Shias and Sunnis. That in itself shows that this man at best has become a tool to cause division and at worst is working hand in hand with the enemy to create fitnah.

May Allah (swt) keep us far away from those that cause fitnah.

Guest Salman Al Farsi

(salam)

I hope his debates were translated. But he said one third of Iranians are sunnis, over 90 percent of Iranians are Shia.

I am Iranian, I might to go to that event and see if he even is Iranian and debate him about our faiths.

Guest Salman Al Farsi
agaye salmane gol

bebin boro oonja bahash bahs kon

video ham begir ba mobile or something ke bezarim roo internet, man ye channele youtube khodam daram

and plz dahanesho service kon

(wasalam)

Shayad naram baraye inkeh yezareh dooreh, va rajabali dareh yejayi lecture mideh.

• Advanced Member

sallam

this guy makes an incorrect statement he says iran hurts sunnis thats a lie if uve ever been to iran ud know that sunnis are respected and also pray with us this is a myth that not only this guy has come up with but many wahabis also this guy debated tijani in almustakilla.

ws

• Advanced Member

first of all there arnt a lot of shieks with red hair let alone a irani shiek

2nd:he says third of iran is sunni?

3rd:the jews in iran are treated well how can the sunnis not be treated well

and does anyone realise he looks like usama bin laden from his nose above?

and he looks younger than some one how graduated in 1984? am i right?

The lecture that has been organised is nothing more than a poor attempt at responding or countering the Ashuraa awareness week that the Ahlulbayt societies of various British universities organise every year.

By the way, for all of you who don't know, this Balushi guy is a joke. A few years back an Arabic channel called Al-Mustaqilla organised on air debates between Sunni and Shia scholars. They also gave viewers the chance to call-in to the program. Belushi calls up and starts spouting out insulting and abusive rubbish so the organisers of the show (who are sunnies) hung the call up on him. So he calls back a minute later UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME and tries to pretend he is another scholar LOOL and so when they realise they hang up on him again. The organisers of the show thought this was quite amusing so they decide to invite him to a couple of the debates. He then proceeded to call the Shia Scholar Al-Tijani a "Kaafir" and "Zindeeq" because he picked up the cup of water that was on the table with his left hand. This is the one they call the "great scholar" of Ahlus-Sunnah in Iran.

So congratulations to them for having such an enlightened and physically attractive Sheikh, cos we certainly don't want him LOOOL.

• Advanced Member

salam

that dude is a Hypocrite :angry:

he is also a Hypocrite .....ohhh and did i mention that he is a HYPOCRITE!!!

iv seen sooo many of his debates with shekh Tijani and others......not only does he not answere the directed question....and rund the other way........

but he has no/scarce/invalid proof of what he says about our beleifs.....

im surprised he is even titled a 'scholar' :wacko: .....sereiosly what this world comming to?!

i seriosly hope sunnis arnt fooled into this rubbish.....*cough*...excuse me...yes but its utomost garbage!! :squeez:

salam

• Advanced Member

This guy has fully Saudi features, and a thick Saudi accent. He does not resemble Persians in any sense of the word.

As far as Sunnis being iltreated (really, no one has EVER heard this before) and that Sunnis comprise ONE/THIRD of the Iranian state, both of these are so easily refutable myths.

His agenda seems highly wahabi, and anybody can see he is a fraudster. Anybody dumb enough to upload this video is also as fraudulent and thoroughly confused as he is.

Not to mention his face.....er....its just not right.

Any human being with a sound mind and an ounce of fairness should know, if this guy tells you who the Ahle-Bayt are, be sure that his combination of the members Ahle-Bayt must be erroneous.

• Advanced Member

DFC don't chat to me ever again if you didn't slap his bumcheeks back to the MI6 building........

or did you sit there like a cheef and remain silent when he was calling shias kaffir?? I heard some GIRL stood up and spoke out??? DIXIE did you sit there..................?????????????????????????????

don't disappoint me rudegash!!!

xxxxxxxxx

• Advanced Member
This guy has fully Saudi features, and a thick Saudi accent
Firstly, the sheikh is not even Iranian, he has an arabic accent

I do not know what planets you are from, but that is NOT an Arabic accent and not even close to one. He is Baluchi with one of the worst Arabic accents I have heard.