Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mulla Almodhafar - Endless Tears - Order Now

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Mods this is for an ad please do not delete.

Order Mulla Hassan Almodhafar's Timeless CD Endless Tears - A tribute to the Surviving Cast of Karbalaa.

Currently we ship to North America. The CD is also available in London at the local centers. Please contact us to see where it is in the UK.

Lister to the Demo Track

Om alBaneen Demo

Endless Tears Full Introduction

Orders can be made at the following location

http://mullahassan.com/store.html

• Basic Members
If by 'surviving cast' you mean the masoom/momineen who were taken to Shaam, then 'cast' is not the right word, IMHO.

Asalamu Alaykum

Thank you brother Haji for your feedback, I will inform the Mulla about that and Inshallah I will come with a reply

info@mullahassan.com

www.mullahassan.com

• Forum Administrators
Gosh Haji just show some love...stop being a hater

Words have meanings.

The dictionary term which I understood the bros to have been using is:

Theater. the group of performers to whom parts are assigned; players.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cast

Now the people in Karbala were none of the above. In fact it might be seen as being offensive to use the term cast, to be honest.

Perhaps the makers of the film had some other meaning in mind, but I can't work out what it is. And looking at the different meanings of cast in the dictionary I can't see any obvious alternatives.

Maybe I have misunderstood what they were trying to say, in which case apols to the producers.

It's not a question of being a 'hater' - if Shias produce material about Karbala there is an imperative to make it as high quality as possible. And that includes correct spellings, appropriate words etc.

My initial post was supposed to be constructive - I think it's better that suggestions come from within the community than have material widely distributed and then commented on by others.

• Basic Members

Asalamu Alaykum

Check out these new video's made by Ahlulbayt Channel

Mother of Four

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WTLHjZsZzjg

Hussein's Rukaia

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ijL9U37fUjc

When you went to Karbala..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ZU4was0-pc

Your feedback is highly appreciated

www.mullahassan.com

info@mullahassan.com

• Advanced Member
The dictionary term which I understood the bros to have been using is:

Theater. the group of performers to whom parts are assigned; players.

Well thats what you understood it as brother in the Islam. Not everyone analyses album covers with their dictionary readily available for quick 'constructive' criticisms.............AH PERFECT I FOUND A WORD THAT'S NOT USED IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TIME TO SHOW MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!!!! WOOHOOOO

Now the people in Karbala were none of the above. In fact it might be seen as being offensive to use the term cast, to be honest.

You can take anything out of context and get offended by it. When people say things like "I AM THE SLAVE TO THE DUST FROM THE FEET OF HUSSAIN" you can get offended by that too and say "OOH SO YOU'RE SAYING IMAM HUSSAIN HAD DUST ON HIS FEET...HE WAS PURE AND NO DIRT OR DUST TOUCHED HIM!!!!" you get me...but we all assume people are far above that nit-picking pedantic stage especially amongst our shias. We assume that they understand different levels and meanings of things without having to directly ponder and make a big deal. Now when I read that "surviving cast" business I immediately understood what it meant, the brother did not mean they were actors....but the people who were present at Karbala..the ROLES they played. Sometimes we have to think out of the box and not be confined to dictionary meanings.

Nowadays the word 'SICK' doesn't mean somebody who vomits, but something FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCC!!! Move on with the times blud.

It's not a question of being a 'hater' - if Shias produce material about Karbala there is an imperative to make it as high quality as possible. And that includes correct spellings, appropriate words etc.

Well I am sure the people who worked on that album put in 100% effort and tried to perfect it to the best of their ability...so to them it was a high quality as possible production as I'm sure many others think so too.

COME ON SHIAS LETS SHOW SOME LOVE BABY

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA
  • Advanced Member

ahsant brother so solid your comments are 'showa'

....now, when we pronounce the word showa - it means shower. it would be very idiotic of me to say you're comments are -a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you.

rather the word shower or SHOWA is now used as a word meaning 'great, amazing'...this is a direct result of a ghetto culture becoming ever increasing, and popular amongst the youth of london. its all about east side and the south side...ya get me blud fiah?

edit:very off topic i apologise

ws

Edited by shia rizzo
If by 'surviving cast' you mean the masoom/momineen who were taken to Shaam, then 'cast' is not the right word, IMHO.

I agree

Well thats what you understood it as brother in the Islam. Not everyone analyses album covers with their dictionary readily available for quick 'constructive' criticisms.............AH PERFECT I FOUND A WORD THAT'S NOT USED IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TIME TO SHOW MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!!!! WOOHOOOO

You can take anything out of context and get offended by it. When people say things like "I AM THE SLAVE TO THE DUST FROM THE FEET OF HUSSAIN" you can get offended by that too and say "OOH SO YOU'RE SAYING IMAM HUSSAIN HAD DUST ON HIS FEET...HE WAS PURE AND NO DIRT OR DUST TOUCHED HIM!!!!" you get me...but we all assume people are far above that nit-picking pedantic stage especially amongst our shias. We assume that they understand different levels and meanings of things without having to directly ponder and make a big deal. Now when I read that "surviving cast" business I immediately understood what it meant, the brother did not mean they were actors....but the people who were present at Karbala..the ROLES they played. Sometimes we have to think out of the box and not be confined to dictionary meanings.

Nowadays the word 'SICK' doesn't mean somebody who vomits, but something FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCC!!! Move on with the times blud.

Well I am sure the people who worked on that album put in 100% effort and tried to perfect it to the best of their ability...so to them it was a high quality as possible production as I'm sure many others think so too.

COME ON SHIAS LETS SHOW SOME LOVE BABY

whatever kid

Just as an outsider, especially since I'm a Jew, but I'm not sure that hip-hop and ghetto slang and "WUZ UP BLUDS!" is the correct genre' for religiously and spiritually significant subject matter. The word "profane" has a stronger meaning in common usage than what I intend here, but it certainly comes to mind.

Just a thought ...

• Advanced Member

^

Oh hello Umbrella I would also have to agree with you! Personally anybody who comes round here and says "WAZ UP BLUDS" must be in definite need of a good slap!!!! Neigh its.........WHAAAAGWANNNN BLUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if manz gonna say it then manz should say it correctly innit...shouldn't be disrespectin the hood!!!!!!

get me cuddy

whats profane mean?????

WHERES HAJI WHEN YOU NEED A DICTIONARY!!!!!!! *sigh*

one more thing ariella-umbrella!!!! LIGHT THE MENORAAA LIGHT THE MENORAAA BE-CUZZZ IT ISSSS HANNUKAAA TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT

RESPEKT TO THE JEWISH SISTREN UP IN DA HIZOUSE!!!!

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA
  • Basic Members

Asalamu Alaykum

An answer to your to your comments brother by the Mulla.

A tribute to the surviving cast of Karbala. 'Surviving cast' has a poetic meaning behind it. It means the cast that took a role in the most powerful revolution. And their roles after the revolution was as powerful as the death of Aba Abduillah. Their roles are still played is still played till this day. Thank you for your feedback

info@mullahassan.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators
Asalamu Alaykum

An answer to your to your comments brother by the Mulla.

A tribute to the surviving cast of Karbala. 'Surviving cast' has a poetic meaning behind it. It means the cast that took a role in the most powerful revolution. And their roles after the revolution was as powerful as the death of Aba Abduillah. Their roles are still played is still played till this day. Thank you for your feedback

info@mullahassan.com

Salaam

OK. If it was deliberate and there's a reason for it, as explained, then fine. Personally I am still unsure, but obviously what matters is whether the target audience understand it the right way.

Inshallah they will.