Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
altafhaider

Nadeem Raza Sarwar

Rate this topic

Salam All Momineen !

Masha Allah Nadeem Raza Sarwar Bhai Jo kay Duniya kay Sub se bare Noha Parhne Wale momin hain or duniya bhar mai Safeer-e-Aza kay takhallus se bhi jane jate hain kitne ache nohey diye hain is martaba bhi .. Masha Allah. Allah on ko aur nawazey .

Or ek or bat ye kay Titile Kalam (Bus ya HUSSAIN A.S) Waheed-ul-Hassan Sahib jo kay mere dada hain on ka kalam dekheye kay kehte hain ...

Ye Ikhtiyar Itna Wasi Yoon Buland hai

Sara Jahan HUSSAIN A.S Ki Muthi mai band hai

Badla hai Karbala Mai Takaza e Inqilab

Naizey pe Abb Jo Sir hai wo he Sir Buland hai.

App bhi apne Khayalat ka izhar karein nohon kay bare mai .

Talib e Dua.

Altaf Hashmi.

(salam)

MashaALLAH(swt) all the nauhas are amazing. The title kalam has amazing poetry! MIR ANIS, WAHEED-UL- HASSAN HASHAMI, DR. HILAL NAQVI, REHAN AAZMI & NADEEM SARWAR. It is a combined effort of all of these people. The shair you mentioned is very nice too. Jazakallah!

Jis k dil mein Hussain (as) rehta hai

Farsh majlis ka jo bichata hai

Jo bhi nauha kahi sunata hai

Lay k nam-e-Hussain (as) routa hai

Os ko Zehra (as) Salam kerti hein!

This is a great kalam of the Great Imam Hussain (as). They say "Buss Ya Hussain (as)" with so much bharam. It arises the spirits and makes us hopeful in this time of absolute despair for muslims. We should pray to Allah(swt) to grant us the wisdom to recognize the efforts of Imam Hussain (as).

Parcham ka pharayra yeh lehra k batata hai, ABBAS(as) bulata hai! I had never looked at the alam by having this thought in my mind. A very new concept for me and im sure for a lot of other people.

Haey haey Qasim(as) haey Qasim(as), This was a new topic by Nadeem Sarwar. Great effort done on mixing the two languages. Amazing nauha!

Yeh Maa Kahan Na thi, Couldnt control the flow of tears.

Haan Yeh Hai Shehr-e-Sham, Bara Roui Sakina(sa) Yaha! Anybody who has visited Syria before would understand exactly what this nauha is expressing. Bibi Sakina (sa)'s nauhas by Nadeem Sarwar are always full of "dard". MashaALLAH(swt) he has been making them almost continuously since the past 10 years. This is definitely Bibi's ata.

Kya Nabi(saww) ka nawasa nahi houn, his sons mashaALLAH(swt) have made great efforts. He had previously read a similiar nauha himself. "Mujh pay q band kertay ho pani, Kia Mohammad(saww) ka piyara nahi houn, and its tune had more dard. But this one by his children is also a good and easy nauha for kids to read.

Jazakallah......Nadeem Sarwar and all other nauhakhuwans.

Feamannillah!

Edited by G.A

^

(salam)

I was only wondering if the word 'album' was appropriately respectful when referring to a collection of nauhas, since this word is generally associated with musical collections.

^

(salam)

I was only wondering if the word 'album' was appropriately respectful when referring to a collection of nauhas, since this word is generally associated with musical collections.

(wasalam)

Oh rite, :blush:

Edited by G.A

^

(salam)

It would be really nice that if you could suggest other suitable / alternative word for Album. I know this is not a suitable word for CD or record of Nohas but is there any suitable word you can think of?