Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

2008 Nohay

Rate this topic

Oi which one of you pakis knows that noha that goes

"ehh ghairat maryam.....tera bazaaar meh jaanaaaaaaaaaa......."

someone give me the audio please!!!!!! fanx

talking about 2008 nohay here..not 1908

BrRrRrAP!!!!

I got one version off my homeslice right now...but he doesnt know any better quality...

EHHH GHAIRATTT MARYAMMMMM - CLICK ME

IF ANYONE HAS A BETTER QUALITY ONE THEN THAN PLEASE SEND IT MAN

RRRESPEKT

I don't know if this will help you bro but heres a version recited live in Toronto:

http://www.gtashia.com/gtashia/gallery/dis...bum=8&pos=1

singingun3.jpg

(salam)

erm id jus like to say dat i got a similar reply to the same kind of question buh it was only about latimiyah (nauhas)

i got the reply from ayatollah sistani rep.

n im sowy buh stick man has completely lost his plot sayin dat he knows more then ayatollah khamenei

dats jus rediculous.....havin an opinion is good buh sayin that a learned scholar is rong is very upsettin jus shows how sum bohot ghir jate hai...totally upsettin :angry:

im really happy that stick man has been suspended...

btw the answer dat igot was as long as a foto or avideo is not made of the girl reciting den there is no problem also i was encouraged to recite by the rep. coz its a a way of spreading islam n the tragedy of kerbala so i fink girls should be reciting n if that has to b in public then y not??

neway foughtid put my opinion k tc ma'asalaam

thanku

Does anybody know if the noha read by Zeeshan Haider- Har Zakhm Choomthi hai is the original or is there another version.

Also any new nohas from Qureshi Party UK?

Edited by Shareef

(salam)

The best shia download site I have found is (surprisingly):

http://www.shiadownload.com/

Just downloaded Hasan Sadiq's Nohay for 2008

http://www.shiadownload.com/index.php?view...mp;album_id=244

There are lots of Nohay's on shiadownload and from the ones I have downloaded all good quality playback

I am still looking for HelAli's but cannot find any anywhere. I would be grateful if anyone knows of any sites where I can listen/download HelAli's. I have seen his videos on youtube etc and just wondered if there were any audio of his available

Wasalaam

Hur

Edited by Hur

are you kidding me? why not liberalize shia'ism to the full extent so you can appease those "foreign kids who's urdu isn't amazing"! No matter where you grow up, your culture has to be fully understood and practiced in order for shia'ism to continue! This "hybrid" noha is embarassing, and utterly foolish to shia'ism because it promotes the liberalization from our core beliefs. There are more then enough elements within our shia communities around the world that promote the integration of various liberal and western ideologies into our religion so the traditions that our forefathers carried on would be diminished for good...These are the same elements that are against Zanjeer zani because it "doesn't make us more appealing to the public, and its barbaric", and julooses with matam because "we llok like idiots hitting ourselves on the street", along with zuljanah shabis because "what does a horse have to do with Allah (Swt)".......Sorry to say, but this noha is a JOKE!!! If your so into reading english nohas then do not integrate it with an urdu noha! Release a separate cd and put it on there, but don't make it sound like a song by mixing the two!

salam

in your argument.. shia'ism originated in the middle east. thus urdu would be "hybrid" in it self. nauhas are recited in urdu to provide for those who speak that language in pakistan etc. Here in the united states where mesum was raised and is living the commmon language is english. all he is doing is reaching out to those who speak different languages. i mean at mosque i see people of all races coming for the lecutres of muharam, does tihs mean they are liberal muslims? i beg to differ. and to say he was singing?! he was merely RECITING in a different language. bollywood songs are singing. mtv hits are singing. all mesum did was repeat the quoted words of sami yusufs nasheed and infact translated it into urdu. mixing two languages doesnt make anything a song. maany urdu nauhas have ARABIC words and sentences.. does this then make those SONGS? language is a language. a form of communication. its sad that shias have nothing better to do then to pick on such little things and insult someone like mesum who is trying to express his emotions with the shias of the world. in taht case.. make your own cd! or just dont listen to mesum!

personally i think for a teenager in the west considering i am one, he is on the right track and should be praised for such incredible contribution to the shia community.

ofcourse i dont wish to bring about any hard feelings..

we are all brothers and sisters in islam. amen

kh

salam

in your argument.. shia'ism originated in the middle east. thus urdu would be "hybrid" in it self. nauhas are recited in urdu to provide for those who speak that language in pakistan etc. Here in the united states where mesum was raised and is living the commmon language is english. all he is doing is reaching out to those who speak different languages. i mean at mosque i see people of all races coming for the lecutres of muharam, does tihs mean they are liberal muslims? i beg to differ. and to say he was singing?! he was merely RECITING in a different language. bollywood songs are singing. mtv hits are singing. all mesum did was repeat the quoted words of sami yusufs nasheed and infact translated it into urdu. mixing two languages doesnt make anything a song. maany urdu nauhas have ARABIC words and sentences.. does this then make those SONGS? language is a language. a form of communication. its sad that shias have nothing better to do then to pick on such little things and insult someone like mesum who is trying to express his emotions with the shias of the world. in taht case.. make your own cd! or just dont listen to mesum!

personally i think for a teenager in the west considering i am one, he is on the right track and should be praised for such incredible contribution to the shia community.

ofcourse i dont wish to bring about any hard feelings..

we are all brothers and sisters in islam. amen

kh

in this noha after the english bit Mesum says salal laho alayhay wasalam <<<<excuse me if spelling wrong>>> personally i wasnt very impressd by this line as we are shia and we always recite salawat as salal laho alayhay WA ALEHEY wasalam <<<<please again excuse my spellings>>> if its because it fits the tune rhythm of verse or whatever the excuse for me its not acceptable. Please let me know what you guys think about it

Qureshi Party UK?

Shareef

we already have the cd of there 2nd edition

its good, best so far what i have heard, has karbala di khakh, zainab ridawan mangdi n puttranu vida kita

amongst other new ones

Yup Qureshi Party UK 2008, if you please send me a link I cant find it. I think they had the best nohas from last year. Shahaye mardaan da janaza

in this noha after the english bit Mesum says salal laho alayhay wasalam <<<<excuse me if spelling wrong>>> personally i wasnt very impressd by this line as we are shia and we always recite salawat as salal laho alayhay WA ALEHEY wasalam <<<<please again excuse my spellings>>> if its because it fits the tune rhythm of verse or whatever the excuse for me its not acceptable. Please let me know what you guys think about it

this nauhay was a remake of a nasheed by sami yusuf, thus being copyrighted. so in legal terms.. he QUOTED what was originally writtin by sami yusuf... its def not to fit the rhythm.. but IF it was it would be unacceptable. ive dne my research tho and this is not the case.

(salam)

my dear friends

please let me know which is the best noha album of 2k8 aur sab se acha noha 2k8 ka.

thanks

aRshad

(salam)

I dunno about best album, cuz I haven't listened to them all, but in my opinion "Lagi Zarb Ali Khoon" by Multan Party is one of the best nauhas this year, but I'm sure everyone's opinions differ.

this nauhay was a remake of a nasheed by sami yusuf, thus being copyrighted. so in legal terms.. he QUOTED what was originally writtin by sami yusuf... its def not to fit the rhythm.. but IF it was it would be unacceptable. ive dne my research tho and this is not the case.

even though whatever the case it doesnt feel rite for a shia to be doing that, anyways thats my personal feelings but i understand what ur saying.

Where are Waheed and Sharafat's 2008 nohas? Anyone in Pakistan know?

sharafat will defo be the best this year

i heard 2 of his new nohas and they are killers

majboor zainub lashe beera de hai jaa na sakdi, o dafna na sakdi

and

lashon pe lasha karbal nu, mein paire dewan aagaye aan