Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn al-Hussain

2008 Nohay

Rate this topic

Shams Party 2008

Babul Hawaij Ay Haider Da Laal Ay

Mera Salam Ho Mera Salam Ho

Shaam e Ghariba Hoyi

Menu Maaf Kari Mola

Asghar O Vaila Aagaya Ay

Kiwain Shaam Di Qaid Nibha

Mera Ujareya Peer Shabbir Ay

Teray Bajou Nay Jeena May Akbar

www.matami.com

www.matami.com

our anjuman in new york (hussain Qalandari matami dasta) were reciting all of these nohas well before the tape was released in pakistan....The nohakhans of our anjuman consist of numerous members of shaams party, pila and katri. Here's the first noha being recited by qalandari, and a few members of one of our local sangats doing matam late night after the majlis ended earlier:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CAP56GvUWp8

our anjuman in new york (hussain Qalandari matami dasta) were reciting all of these nohas well before the tape was released in pakistan....The nohakhans of our anjuman consist of numerous members of shaams party, pila and katri. Here's the first noha being recited by qalandari, and a few members of one of our local sangats doing matam late night after the majlis ended earlier:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CAP56GvUWp8

lol big deal. if i wanted to, i could have given all the nohay last summer to www.sajidparty.com for them to read. since thats when most of them were tuned.

can you name me which of ur noha khans are from pilla and katris team in your set, because if there was any, they would definately know how to read the nohay, that video clip u sending me..the tempo is just so wrong!!!! i can understand shams members being there cos to be honest they arent great all their studio work is done by either pilla or katri.

lol big deal. if i wanted to, i could have given all the nohay last summer to www.sajidparty.com for them to read. since thats when most of them were tuned.

can you name me which of ur noha khans are from pilla and katris team in your set, because if there was any, they would definately know how to read the nohay, that video clip u sending me..the tempo is just so wrong!!!! i can understand shams members being there cos to be honest they arent great all their studio work is done by either pilla or katri.

this group is ny, usa. The tempo they read it at was better than the one on this year's tape. Its a fast paced noha.

You HAVE to check this out :blink: http://matamdari.com/nohay/audio/2008/farh...qadri_2008.html

I swear that kid aint' Shia, and check out the 2nd link, Ali da malang one. It's those same QTV people I swear :blink:

Oh god, Sunnis doing Nohas - listen to those links man, this is so wrong, is it supposed to make us cry :blink:

Instead of Matam they got that background Allah Allah re-mix going on :Hijabi:

Edited by Ali_Imran

You guys HAVE to check this out :blink: http://matamdari.com/nohay/audio/2008/farh...qadri_2008.html

I swear that kid aint' Shia, and check out the 2nd link, Ali da malang one. It's those same QTV people I swear :blink:

Oh god, Sunnis doing Nohas - oh god listen to those links man, oh man this is so worng, is it supposed to make us cry :blink:

Instead of Matam they got that background Allah Allah re-mix going on :Hijabi:

I saw that on matamdari too..Im sure the kid isnt shia. His naats are there on youtube aswell. Khudanakhuasta :squeez: , are they're trying to introduce another style of reading nauhas without matam!! :o

no no noo :angry:

and what if people start liking him :Hijabi:

these QTV people want to take part in everything :wacko:

Edited by G.A

bhai, I think our version of that noha is much better than the one on the tape. Whenever that noha is recited we have zabardast matam

I saw that on matamdari too..Im sure the kid isnt shia. His naats are there on youtube aswell. Khudanakhuasta :squeez: , are they're trying to introduce another style of reading nauhas without matam!! :o

no no noo :angry:

and what if people start liking him :Hijabi:

these QTV people want to take part in everything :wacko:

Ya Ali Madad a.s

last week we receive these files in our upload folder and receive also title cover we gave the name is naat and kind of marsiya without matam, we uplod these files only because the reasion is , in that files he receite the zakir of mola hussain and mola ali, The Kid is suni and mostly recitely the naats.

Rgds

Matamdari Team

www.matamdari.com

bhai, I think our version of that noha is much better than the one on the tape. Whenever that noha is recited we have zabardast matam

geeza if u have realised every noha in tapes have the tempo low

obv they wont be reading in a jaloos style since a studio noha is designed to portray the noha in a relaxed manner.

so you dont have zabardast matam with other nohay?

geeza if u have realised every noha in tapes have the tempo low

obv they wont be reading in a jaloos style since a studio noha is designed to portray the noha in a relaxed manner.

so you dont have zabardast matam with other nohay?

we have zabardast matam to every noha. Whether its a slow noha like "rahooo mein saraban ko.....", or a fast past noha, every noha we do matam to is met with hardcore matam. The verses to this Mola Abbas (as) noha are very good.

Another noha I like from 2008 is "sajjad ghar chaloo" - one of the shababs, and Hasan Bhai's "Sughra ke arahee"....But whatever the case, all the nohas recited by this year's nohakhans are good one way or the other because they are meant for Bibi Fatima (as).

(bismillah) (salam)

Nice thread....

Well first of all I need noha writeup "Awaaz tou dey Akbar(as)" By Mir Hassan Mir... haven't checked the whole thread so please tell me that has any1 posted it??

Second I was listening to Mesum Abbas's Ya Hussani Ya Habibi kind of Sami Yusuf's first song atleast I think the the tune is kinda same anywayz this yr we have some real good nohas but many are ok... My opinion ONLY.

May Allah(swt) help us all in spreading the real msg of Imam Al Hussain(as) and real essence of Azadari Ameen.

Wassalam.

Edited by Fatimaa

Bro. Ali one more favour please :)

Need writeup for Tareekh Dae Which - 2008 Mir Hassan Mir WITH translation as I don't know saraiki .... seems easy as can understand few things but I need complete translation if pos and whenever pos.

May Allah(swt) reward u.

Wassalam.

Bro. Ali one more favour please :)

Need writeup for Tareekh Dae Which - 2008 Mir Hassan Mir WITH translation as I don't know saraiki .... seems easy as can understand few things but I need complete translation if pos and whenever pos.

May Allah(swt) reward u.

Wassalam.

salam

its on www.nohawriteups.com

under 2008 nohay

shabab n meer have read the noha

i'm deeply touched by Mir Hasan Mir nohas ... they r just awesome ... lyrics everything is just perfect n his voice makes it more special :) ... may God bless him ...

Ali Imran do u know any website where i can find his noha lyrics ? esp 2008?

wsalaam

Well abhi to time nahi hai translate kernay kai liyai but pehli line ka translation ho ga, Dunya ki tareekh main teen darbaar mashoor hain (that's the chorus, and wow does it sound dry in Urdu or what. . .!)

Its alright but whenever u get time I want the translation ok lil bro.

Hmmm donno abt Urdu but in Saraiki it sounds great MashaAllah :D

Wassalam.

this group is ny, usa. The tempo they read it at was better than the one on this year's tape. Its a fast paced noha.

I don't know who told you they were part of shams...they aren't and who are you??? What's your name?? You do matam in NY?

Has anyone heard Murtaza Gulamhusein's Nauha's, Amazing voice, Also found out that Mesum Abbas stole his nauha Dua-E-Ali from 2007 album, which was originally recited and composed by Murtaza Gulamhusein better than Mesum Abbas's version. In 2008 album Murtaza also recited with Shahid Baltistani in duet, 3rd track Pohchengay Watan. Amazing

Check out his website: www.Murtazagulamhusein.com, www.Nawhas.com, www.zuljana.com, www.shahidbaltistani.com

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KdrJr5ZoVuc

fizza teri wafa ki brand new n best noha of 2008 :P beautifully read chek dis antra

tu nai jo sayedo ka, abaad ghar bi dekha

aur kisthara huwa vo, barbaad ghar be dhekha

Kisnay kisai sathaya, thoo khoob janati hai

Jab Hassan Ka Janaza Wapis Hai Ghar Main Aaya

Farwa Ke Saath Rokar Qasim Galay Lagaya

Laashay Hassan Sai Tu Bi Rahi Teer Kaincha Thi Hai

Jab Hassan Ka Janaza Wapis Hai Ghar Main Aaya

Farwa Ke Saath Rokar Qasim Galay Lagaya

Laashay Hassan Sai Tu Bi Rahi Teer Kaincha Thi Hai

aal-e-nabi pe gham ki, bunayaad hai saqeefa

din raat ab hassan tho’n, apna yehee vazeefa

jisnay ehnay rulaya, vo shaks LANATI hai.. wat a noha

Aite Orange write the next stanza, soon I'll have the whole write-up @). Anyways, I liked Os bhira diyan behna' bin chadar hy vich shaam bazaar dai aaiyan

Os bhira diyan behna bin chadar hy vich shaam bazaar dai aaiyan

Jis veer di behna day pairan di uddi khak ne parday dari lai chadaran payan

1) Keewain vaalan nu chahray tay paya, sir te layee ay raaet saja

Jiwain niklyan khaemhyan chon sariyan, Zahra ne parday dariyan khoob sikhayan

2) Teeran talwaran ton jehray baal bach gaye, oonthan' ton dig ke oh mar gayai

Lang lang ke balaan ton oonthaan ne, qaedan mawan de samnay qabran banaiyan

3) Mor pahla si ajay her paasay ho gaye, pathran di shaam vich baarish

Rahiyan samnay Abid day hondiyan, wadh wadh kai pathar khandiyan Zahra jaiyan

4) Aa kay darbar andar takya si behan ne, honda zulam apnay veeran tay

Ohno apni museebtan si bhul gaiyan, jadon veer dai lab te zaliman charhiyan laiyan

5) Veer masooma da kandyan te paira nu, rakh rakh ke turda aya si

Kera kadda kandyan nu veer day, kittay hath qaidi hamsheer day aan sipahyan

6) Kiwain Saqlain likhay manzar oh sham da, bazar'ch Sakina jadon

Vasday hoay pathran nu vaikh kai, hasrat nal sir te Ghazi de nazran jamaiyan