Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dialectician

What Are You Reading Currently? [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Guest Dialectician

An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Volume 1 by William Feller

Mathematical Analysis by T. M. Apostol

Following are the books at my desk and I am trying to figure out which one to start with :unsure:

1) Immunobiology of Organ Transplantation

2) Nucleic Acids in Chemistry and Biology

3) Chemical Biology: Applications and Techniques

4) Cancer Biomarkers: Analytical Techniques for Discovery

5) Biochemistry for Clinical Medicine

6) Bioequivalence Studies in Drug Development: Methods and Applications

7) Nanoparticulates As Drug Carriers

8) Understanding Drug Release and Absorption Mechanisms: A Physical and Mathematical Approach

9) Cell Signalling

10) Genetic Switch: Phage Lambda Revisited

11) Pharmaceutical Toxicology

12) Molecules and Medicine

13) DNA-Pharmaceuticals: Formulation and Delivery in Gene Therapy, DNA Vaccination and Immunotherapy

14) Functional Synthetic Receptors

15) Validating Chromatographic Methods: A Practical Guide

16) Single Molecule Techniques: A Laboratory Manual

:squeez:

Edited by Dr_Asad_77

(salam)

I just yesterday started reading the poetic book "Minaret" written by sister "leila abulela" and I am pleased indeed!

Salam

Im reading the series of explanation of the Book Of Rights by Imam Jaafer Al Sadeq(as). It is a 6 book series, each book explaining different rights, such as the rights of the soul (huqooq al nafs) and so on.

Salam

Im reading the series of explanation of the Book Of Rights by Imam Jaafer Al Sadeq(as). It is a 6 book series, each book explaining different rights, such as the rights of the soul (huqooq al nafs) and so on.

Salam

Salam

Salam

Combat with The Self by Muhammad b. al-Hasan al-Hurr al- Amili. This book is excellent it is a compilation of traditions and sayings from the Holy Prophet (a.s) and members of the Ahlul Bayt i.e hadith

I think everyone should have a look through it, it really gives me strength and motivates me to be a "good muslim" when i read it. Its actually part of a series of volumes.

I'm trying to analyse each hadith and implement it into my way of life- lets see if i can keep it up inshallah

Edited by Saz

just finished JG Ballard , 'The Day of Creation' a lot to think about but not a page turner. i'm now reading 'The Jordan Rules' by Sam Smith (on Michael Jordan's time with the Chicago Bulls). Jordan emerges as completely selfish/self-centred; if it wasn't for his incredible talent no-one would have tolerated him - he used his talent as a license to abuse other people privately; in public he never said a word out of place for fear of offending his sponsors.

The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger. Can't remember how many times I have read it, but I needed a break from Molecular Quantum Mechanics. The most mind numbing text book in existence.

I am currently reading the following books :)

1. PCrLj (Pakistan Criminal Law Journal) 2008 January Edition

2. CLC (Civil Law Cases) 2008 January Edition

3. PLD (Pakistan Law Decisions) 2008 January Edition

4. SCMR (Supreme Court Monthly Review) 2008 January Edition

See i am very professional lol.