Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What Are You Reading Currently? [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Guest Dialectician

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought this the other day - The Broken Bead: Reflections on the Life of Hazrat Fatima (as) by Ayatollah Wahid Khorasani. It's a translation of some of his lectures on Bibi Fatima (as).

(salam) I just finished reading Al-Muhaddithat: The Women Scholars in Islam 2 days ago.     This book is an adaptation of the Muqaddimah or Preface to Mohammad Akram’s 40-volume biographical diction

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, notme said:

@Mohammad313Ali interesting coincidence that I just used my bonus dollars for opting for slower Amazon shipping to buy the same book. 

I've got $2 left. Any recommendations? 

Wonderful coincidence indeed! I love reading the Stoic works and can confidently say that you’ll enjoy Seneca’s letters. For $2 the only book relevant to stoicism that comes to mind is the kindle version of The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HNJIJB2/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1609631208&sr=8-1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

I would also recommend to everyone who can read urdu to read Ali (عليه السلام) ka rasta vol 1 and 2.This is very good biography of Imam Ali (عليه السلام). Brought out many events I was not aware of.Such Sulman Sard did not take part in Jamal.

• Advanced Member
On 3/17/2021 at 9:28 AM, 313_Waiter said:

I have been reading “The Essential Seyyed Hossein Nasr” to understand the philosophy of a great intellectual Muslim.

May I recommend Ayatullah Misbah Yazdi (rh)'s "Philosophical Instructions" as the subsequent read?

• Advanced Member

A MUST READ: PEACE BE UPON IBRAHIM - VOLUME 2

This is the second volume of memories from the life of the legend that is SHAHEED IBRAHIM HADI containing stories of wisdom and sacrifice from the Sacred Defence during the Iran-Iraq war.

https://shop.aimislam.com/products/peace-be-upon-ibrahim-the-story-of-shaheed-ibrahim-hadi-vol-2