Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
imranali

Allama Gulfan Hussain Hashmi In London

(salam)

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Azadari Council UK would like to announce that

Allama Gulfam Hussain Hashmi of Multan-Pakistan

will be reciting during Ashara-e-Sajjadia (Second Ashra of Muharam 2008)

from 15th Muharram to 24th Muharram 2008 (English dates will be announced later).

in Hussanina Rasool Azam Cricklewood London

Majlis will start at 07:30 PM every day sharpe with Holy Quran and Allama Gulfam Hussain Hashmi will start reciting at 8:00 PM every day.

At the end of Majlis, Niaz will be served. Momneen are requested to attend on time. For more information, please visit www.shiyat.com or contact 07944095386

Edited by imranali

man that dudes superduperfunkywow ^_^ hope he cums 404 one time

I am not sure if he can come to 404 this year. For future, I have no idea. He is famous speaker. There are lot of places where momneen want to attend his majalis. He recites beautifully.

(salam)

will he be reading in sakina trust aswel???!?!?!?! if so please post times and dates... thankz

ya ali madad x

Bro, Till date, I have no confirmation that either he will be reciting at sakina trust. According to best of my knowledge, he will be flying back to PAK on 3rd of Feb, the next day after he finishes at Cricklewood.

nooooooooooooooooooo :cry: now i gota drive all d way 2 cricklewood lol... thanks bro

ya ali madad

well why not.....its all for imam hussain a.s....make an effort and go....i'm definatly goin big time...never missin his majalises...no way

So these are Naraa majlises, exhalting Imam Ali A.S who of course no one except Rasool e Khuda Mohamad S.A.W. or Allah S.W.T. could do justice to and the shortcomings of other leaders 1 and 2 and 3 of other muslims. Where shias are encouraged to or condoned in thinking that they will gain shafaa'at by merely calling themselves Shia - without bothering to try to act like Shia of Imam Ali A.S. or look like Shia of Imam A.S.

Certainly I can enjoy these majlises, and lose myself in these naraas, but I am getting fed up with people wanting to be going on about 1, 2 and 3 I abhor it if done openly to cause disunity but even if it is done indirectly what is the point - often we are told our children need to know about them so that they are not taken in by wahabis - Ya Allah if parents have not ensured that their children know at least enough history to know about Wilayat and who should be the righteous leader of Muslims after the Prophet S.A.W. how do they expect kids bought up in England to learn from an Urdu or Punjabi Zakir.

Often these majlises are preaching to the converted and certainly do not reach our kids much, what makes my heart bleed and more importantly causes great sorrow to Imam e Zamama A.S. is that most Shias unfortunately are not following Islam, do not look like Muslims or act like Muslims and even those of us who do look like Muslims have a long way to go before we are worthy of being called Shias of Imam Ali A.S.

That is what the objective of Majlises needs to be to encourage us to increase our knowledge for goodness sake pick up a book or two to improve our knowledge and so improve our amaals our worship as the worship of one with knowledge will be greater then that of one without or less knowledge.

So certainly attend those majlises better then some other amaals momineen might fall into but really please think about how to improve ourselves, our amaals and those of our loved ones family and friends

Mashallah hes excellent!!

I have never heard soo many 'Narehs' in only just one majlis of his!! he makes some very good points.

SECOND most...no one will ever beat the shaheed irfan abidi. from my person experience ive seen the whole hall full of men stand to their feet in one movement and constant naarehs for around 20 MINUTES at a time....then when people were at their peak he would switch to masayyib and people would just go nuts.

*sigh* god damn wahabbis who killed some of our greatest men

Laanut on them Day and Night......there were some great alims back in the days.....inshAllah shall be attending this cricklewood majalis like tomoro.....as its end of the week for the kids...and famo...and for me....a time off hard work lol....a great enlightenining majalis by Gulfam Hashmi is what u need on a friday night ;)!

Edited by Tears of Karbala

Laanut on them Day and Night......there were some great alims back in the days.....

shaheed mohsin naqvi springs to mind :cry: anyways i hope u enjoy the majlis ;)

SECOND most...no one will ever beat the shaheed irfan abidi. from my person experience ive seen the whole hall full of men stand to their feet in one movement and constant naarehs for around 20 MINUTES at a time....then when people were at their peak he would switch to masayyib and people would just go nuts.

*sigh* god damn wahabbis who killed some of our greatest men

Brother, You are not making full sence. There no point any one can be comparied with other person. Every body has its own style. Every one is unique but there is only one thing which is in comming that every one do Zakir Imam Hussain A.S.

the program is (from the leaflet that was left on my car whilst in majalis! - new style of a parking ticket!)

Ashura-e-Sajjadia

Azadari Council UK has arranged a 10 days URDU Majalis program from

15th Muharram to 24th Muharram

(24th January to 2nd February)

These Majalis will be recited by reowned scholar:

Allama Gulfam Hussain Hashmi

The program includes:

Shabeeh-e-Jhoola Hazrat Ali Asghar (as) - 22nd Muharram (31st January)

Shabeeh-e-Alam Harat Ghazi Abbas (as) - 23rd Muharram (1st February)

Shabeeh-e-Tabot Beemar-e-Karbala (as) - 24th Muharram (2nd February)

Time: 7.30pm

For Information and Contact : 07515514973, 07912639623, 07825683576

Parking Available , Majalis will start on time

HUSSAINIA RASOOL-E-AZAM

REAR OF 120 CRICKLEWOOD LANE

LONDON

NW10 2DD

Buses: 245, 260 460

Tube: Willesden Green

the program is (from the leaflet that was left on my car whilst in majalis! - new style of a parking ticket!)

What you mean by that, a leaflet left on your car. If you let me know, i will ask from the persons who wre responsible for leaflets.

i dont know who advertised it but all the cars parked in our imambargah had this leaflet

in a way it was good as you got know where the majalis was being held

Thanks for your reply. Would you be kind enough to tell me where were your car parked when you found this leaflet and when.

i dont know who advertised it but all the cars parked in our imambargah had this leaflet

in a way it was good as you got know where the majalis was being held

Thanks for your reply. Would you be kind enough to tell me where were your car parked when you found this leaflet and when.

must be 7th or 8th muharram or sumthing

down idara tooting...

I think it will be 8th Muharram. I will talk to relative person that why a poster was left on car. Thanks for letting me know.

I hope you will be attending majalis in Cricklewood.

I went yday.. it was such a good majlis.. inshallah go again 2moro...

Molana Hashmi is reciting for more than 50 years Masha Allah his Majalis are full of knowledge. Peoples love to come to his Majalis. This number is increasing day by day.

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Program for Today 31-01-2008 Majlis is,

Shabeeh Jhula Hazrat Ali Asghar A.S.

Famous Noha Khawan, Shahid Baltistani will also recite.

and after Majlis food will be served.

Momneen are requested to attend on time.

Molana Hashmi is reciting for more than 50 years Masha Allah his Majalis are full of knowledge. Peoples love to come to his Majalis. This number is increasing day by day.

yh but some people dont like the fact that he gets abit into it.. like when people are sitting against the wall hes like come forward.. and when little mandems are chewing gum hes like spit it out lol.. aww.. bless.. hes still such a good Maulana though.. gona miss him :(

yh but some people dont like the fact that he gets abit into it.. like when people are sitting against the wall hes like come forward.. and when little mandems are chewing gum hes like spit it out lol.. aww.. bless.. hes still such a good Maulana though.. gona miss him :(

^^ thts typical manners of a majlis.. which we shud b doin without a maulana havin 2 point it out :blush:

i miss himmmm!! :(