Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *~Mrs Power~*

Fear Of Jinns/ghosts!

Rate this topic

Guest *~Mrs Power~*

(salam)

I have this very weird problem and i really want to get rid of it. Whenever i see or hear something scary, i dont/cant seem to get rid of it. I feel some ghost/Jinn is following me, or is watching me, i tried reading various duas, surahs but still the fear doesnt seem to get out.

Even wheni pray, i feel that somebody is standing at the bk of me, and wheni go in Sajdah, i feel somebody is standing infront of me. Omg, its soo scary. I dont know how to control this feeling and fear.

Any suggestions? Effective ones? :unsure:

Please help me out, i dont want to get scared of anything else xcept Allah. So anything that wud be helpful will be highly appreciated.

Wsalam

Edited by *~Mrs Power~*

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
(salam)

I have this very weird problem and i really want to get rid of it. Whenever i see or hear something scary, i dont/cant seem to get rid of it. I feel some ghost/Jinn is following me, or is watching me, i tried reading various duas, surahs but still the fear doesnt seem to get out. Even wheni pray, i feel that somebody is standing at the bk of me, and wheni go in Sajdah, i feel somebody is standing infront of me. Omg, its soo scary. I dont know how to control this feeling and fear.

Any suggestions? Effective ones? :unsure:

Please help me out, i dont want to get scared of anything else xcept Allah. So anything that wud be helpful will be highly appreciated.

Wsalam

Naas. Falaq. Nad-e-Ali

^

The best person who can help is YOU !!!

You have to learn how to be strong and control yourself

and even if someone is watching you , You don't have to worry about it

Be cool and say it to yourself alright i don't care if someone is around and

watching me ...and trust Allah you will be fine INSHALLAH

Edited by zaraa

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
The best person who can help is YOU !!!

You have to learn how to be strong and control yourself

and even if someone is watching you , You don't have to worry about it

Be cool and say it to yourself alright i don't care if someone is around and

watching me ...and trust Allah you will be fine INSHALLAH

:cry: ill try.. as coz of this fear, and coz of a weak heart, im going insane!

Well sister you HAVE to try and HAVE to win

you have no other choise you can not live with this fear you just can't

and when you try your best YOU WIN

and i don't believe you that you have weak heart GIRL you have very strong heart admit it

;)

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
Well sister you HAVE to try and HAVE to win

you have no other choise you can not live with this fear you just can't

and when you try your best YOU WIN

and i don't believe you that you have weak heart GIRL you have very strong heart admit it

;)

LOL! yeaaa i know wht u mean :P

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
Read the Jinn topic in General Discussions

I did read some of the posts there.. but well.. cant read the terrible stories there! :Hijabi:

Salam Sister!

wild dogs attack the one who they know is scared ..

SO That's exactly what the Jinns does ..it could be just your own Fear .

So Fight it and your Emaan have to be strong otherwise the suraas you are reading won't help.

Read as much as you can from the quraan untill your heart is comforted ..try also surat al qurssi.be on a state of wuddu.put some favorate incent in your house ...otherwise if nothing help means you must change where you live.

Allah swt knows best .

Massalama.

well that presence thing AFAIK is valid cuz sometimes someone sneeks up behind u and u dont hear ANYTHING but u just feel their rpesence and u whip around to see that they were going to scare u. so maybe yes there are some Jinns around u.

(look who is that white colored guy with a grin standing behind u?) :P

ok just kidding. ummm lets see now. read Dua Azmal Bala and ask the Imam (as) ot come to ur help and physically kick the Jinns butt outta ur house.

well that presence thing AFAIK is valid cuz sometimes someone sneeks up behind u and u dont hear ANYTHING but u just feel their rpesence and u whip around to see that they were going to scare u. so maybe yes there are some Jinns around u.

(look who is that white colored guy with a grin standing behind u?) tongue.gif

ok just kidding. ummm lets see now. read Dua Azmal Bala and ask the Imam as.gif ot come to ur help and physically kick the Jinns butt outta ur house.

he your a funny guy. just because Satan was a jinn does not mean all jinns are evil or that they can even enter this world. I'm pretty sure that there is a barrier between both of our worlds. and besides if Satan was a jinn and is the source of TEMPTATION (not evil) than jinns also have some evil humans that is the source of TEMPTATION (not evil) for them.

Same problem :cry: :cry: but only at night

I can't sleep by myself now, few days ago I had to sleep by myself I just couldn't, so I put the light on and the door wide open and came to SC then at 6 am in the morning I was able to sleep peacfully. This never happened to me unless I read Jinn stories or hear them. But I'm trying to get over it.. Like how I always did in the past

No one can hurt you without Allah's permission and if it is Allah's Will that a Jinn attack me, I will welcome it and feel happy about it because it is Allah's Will.

I on the other hand would be very terrified that I'm terrified of something that doesn't exsist and pray to God to make myself stronger.

No one can hurt you without Allah's permission and if it is Allah's Will that a Jinn attack me, I will welcome it and feel happy about it because it is Allah's Will.

r u crazy ? if someone kills you , it means Allah asked him to kill u ? then why should he be punished in the hereafter ???????

(salam)

I have heard that nothing is able to touch you if you recite the verse of throne. So don't worry because you have a shield. Anytime you started to fear the unknown - starts reciting and if possible scream out loud so all the Jins know you mean business!! :angry:

^Yeah I kinda forgot that sorry. Yeah recire Ayat al Kursi a lot as I think its the most important Ayat of the Quran. Also I read a Hadith (dont know its authenticity and is somehting along these lines) that there is no house where Devils live and the Adhan is recited. I have also read that the devils run away from the Adhan.

Guest *~Mrs Power~*

(salam)

Thnx all.. and brothers and sisters, i do recite all the duas everyday, well i think yestersay i was abit okay after reading all ur posts .. :).. hope i recover soon from this stupid fear!

And well, i dont have ghosts/jinss in my house lol, i fear them, that is wht i meant. And well Jinns do exist, many ppl have had encounter with Jinns and the biggest prove of the existence of Jinns is the Holy Quran.

Well, May Allah(swt) safe everyone from them.. :cry:

If one possesses you God forbid, DO NOT turn to ANY form of exorcism except ruqya which is recitation of the Holy Quran and there is one Shaikh in Abu Dhabi who does this but i do not know if he is authentic or not and I havent met him but just saw his tele number on a website.

Guest *~Mrs Power~*

(look who is that white colored guy with a grin standing behind u?) :P

ok just kidding. ummm lets see now. read Dua Azmal Bala and ask the Imam (as) ot come to ur help and physically kick the Jinns butt outta ur house.

lol! hmm so u're planning to scared me to death!

(salam)

I have heard that nothing is able to touch you if you recite the verse of throne. So don't worry because you have a shield. Anytime you started to fear the unknown - starts reciting and if possible scream out loud so all the Jins know you mean business!! :angry:

lol.. i too get frustrated at times, why cant Jinns mind thier own business and live in thier Jinny World, why do they have to come to us and scare us! Well thank Godness i never saw a Jinn or experienced it, but well the stories and clips abt them scares me!

^Yeah I kinda forgot that sorry. Yeah recire Ayat al Kursi a lot as I think its the most important Ayat of the Quran. Also I read a Hadith (dont know its authenticity and is somehting along these lines) that there is no house where Devils live and the Adhan is recited. I have also read that the devils run away from the Adhan.

Thats true, i heard the same thing. I have the names of Panjetan and NadeAli in my room, i wear a locket of Ayatul Kursi too, i have the Lion of NadeAli, Names of Allah, everthing, but dont know why can ti stop tinking about scary stuffs! :wacko:

Guest *~Mrs Power~*
If one possesses you God forbid, DO NOT turn to ANY form of exorcism except ruqya which is recitation of the Holy Quran and there is one Shaikh in Abu Dhabi who does this but i do not know if he is authentic or not and I havent met him but just saw his tele number on a website.

I heard there are Jinns and bad spirits in Fujairah :Hijabi:

LOL my aunt once saw a white colored figure for a second moving in her house. Try ASKing them politely to leave you alone and leave your home and stop haunting you.

Try thinking that Allah is watching you and that is more important than a Jinn watching you.

^Shut the hell up!

This is a form of Tawassul. Then even going to a doctor is pagan, ruqya is also pagan and Imam Jafar's Ilm e Jafar which he gave to very specific people is also pagan (I am not sure about ilm e jafar but if its there then booom).

^:dry:

means of nearness to Allah, like Allah gives oyu health but by means of aDoctor. the doctor is the wasila and u r taking his tawassul to Allah. Like you ask someone to pray for you so the person is the wasila and you are taking his tawassul to Allah vuz u think he is closer to Allah. like your job, your employer is your wasila to Allah. Allah gives you sustenance through your employer. Most importantly we get Allah's message (the Quran) through Prophet Muhammad (as) who is our wasila to Allah.

^That was because those were statues and worthles pieces of sotne with no value. She (Mrs Power) is wearing a locket of Ayat al Kursi which is AFAIk the most important Ayat in the Quran. Secondly get your facts straight, the kafirs did not worship the idols for protection from EVIL gods LOl thats shirk. They used to take the idols as INTERCESSORS to Allah. The stones were worthless, unable to protect or harm them.