Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Unity Under Different Maraajae During Ghaibat Of Imam E Zaman (af

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Shia Unity

You Tube Clip

Some great still pictures in this compilation.

The Islam of the Prophet (pbuh) survives today because

of the selfless services of the invaluable Shi'i maraajae,

such as these, who have saved it from selling out to the

enemies of Islam, like some others have, over the centuries,

in this trying period of the occultation of the living Imam of the Time,

may the Almighty Hasten his reappearance

May the Almighty Protect, Guide and Strengthen

the likes of these, whose very existence is the ultimate predicament

of the enemies of the religion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the infallible Imams (as)

both from the outside and within.

Edited by Black Ink
  • Advanced Member
No actually I did want to know more about the Imam (as). He is helping us like the sun behind the world or the sun behind the clouds so can you please give me some examples?

I wish I was such an expert on the subject to enlighten you. Sadly, I am no authority. Perhaps someone else can be helpful.

• Advanced Member
No actually I did want to know more about the Imam (as). He is helping us like the sun behind the world or the sun behind the clouds so can you please give me some examples?

He (as) is helping us more than the nuur of the sun, he (as) is our savior and the last Imam of the pure AhlAlBayt (as), Allahu A'lem how is he (as) is helping us, but he (as) will stay with the mumi'neen's until Allah (swt) will command him (as) to reapperence.

Edited by Usame
  • Advanced Member
So how is the Imam (as) helping us today?

The fact that there exist virtuous people in the world amidst this great deal of evil, chaos and destrution proves that a proof of Allah (SWT) is not neglecting his responsibility - that is, of guiding people.

You can also go through this link which explains the phrase 'sun behind the clouds' by Allamah Majlisi [R].

• Advanced Member

One example I can recall:

Sheikh Saduk, a renowned marja of the past, was presented with this question:

'A woman, who is pregnant with a fully developed child has just died. Should she be buried with the alive child in the womb, or should the child be removed surgically before burying the dead woman? '

Sheikh pondered and issued a fatwa that 'she should be buried with the child in the womb'.

As the person was returning to the family with the Sheikh's fatwa, he was accosted on the way by a stranger who told him to return to the Sheikh and tell him that 'to save life is wajib, and that the child has to be removed before the woman is buried'. The bewildered man returned to the Sheikh and reported what just occurred. The Sheikh concurred with the stranger and reissued his fatwa accordingly.

The Sheikh was much disturbed and disgusted with himself for having decreed otherwise before. He could have potentially taken an innocent life by his wrong conclusion. He shut himself up in his room and declared that he would not be issuing any fatwas anymore.

The Sheikh then falls asleep. The Sheikh in his dream sees the Imam of the Time, who says to him:'Sheikh, you do continue to issue fatwas. When you make a mistake, I will make amends'.

I heard the above incident in a majlis several years ago. So, we the Ithna Asheri Shia (twelvers) believe that the Imam of the Time (af) is aware of our condition and is never aloof from our circumstances. The maraajae have been assigned the responsibility of providing guidance and leadership through different times, ages and circumstance in the ghaibah of the Imam of the Time. I believe they do an exceptional job with the gravely serious task they shoulder. May the Almighty Strengthen their resolve in staying the course.

Edited by Black Ink
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Basic Members
(salam)

The Imam a.s. guided us by telling us to stick with the fuqaha' (the religious jurists). Following the maraja' is equal to following Imam al Mahdi a.s. because he ordered it.

salaam ya ali (a.s) madad

ive heard a different version of the same fatwa or story that it was shaikh mufeed who gave the faywa to remove the child and the ppl did not take to this fatwa because to touch a momin (momina) body after death is not allowed(open it) or something like that. The shaikh went to sleep discontent but the imam (a.s)appearance in a dream eradicated this because the imam (a.s) said you deliver the fatwas it is our position to make them follow.

salaam Yaa Ali Madaad

• Advanced Member

(salam)

At the end of the day you need to trust someone. And you cannot trust the politicians or the secular leaders. Because they have their own agenda.

The requirement for the marjayayiah is so difficult that it is almost impossible for a faker to become one. And when a person reach to that stage, he understands Islam so well that he no longer commit sins.

We believe the teaching of the Holy Prophet regarding Immmayat. From history we know that Imam Al Mehdi(ajt) is not with the sinner. We know that his followers is seeking him. So how will the Imam(ajt) reach his followers?

You decide.