Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Nur

Iraqi Football

Asalamualakum,

I totally agree, the new coach isn't doing a good job. The brazilian coach did a better job. And i think Younis Mahmood can do better but he's doing fine...(i guess you can say he's frightened) and i honeslty think we shouldn't get too over excited so we don't jinx the team. I am telling you, afer we won asian cup, ppl braught the evil eye and ever since then, we haven't been doing too well. Where's the harmal when you need it :lol: ...

wassalam

^ :!!!: harmal good idea..i shud ask my mom for that adding on to my nithr!!!

12 hrs!!!!!!

Edited by _zahra

Asalamualakum,

WA ALAYKUM AL SALAM!!!

I totally agree, the new coach isn't doing a good job.

You can't blame Adnan Hamid! He has been with the team for 2 week now after they fired Olsen, the previous coach. He needs time to adjust the players, and he did a fine job at the olympics qualifications. Without Adana Hamid the iraqi football team is nothing.

The brazilian coach did a better job.

What people don't understand is Vierra didn't do much to help Iraq win the Asian cup finals. It was actually the IFA. Hussain Saeed and Adan Hamid planned tactics to help Iraq win. Vierrra just got lucky. Vierra quit because he couldn't handle the management in Iraq. He said it was like a "mental hospital". The funny thing is the Iraqi players thought that Vierra was the mental one :lol:.

And i think Younis Mahmood can do better but he's doing fine...(i guess you can say he's frightened)

Yes, Younis Mahmoud has been playing extremly poorly. The sad thing is, he purposly played terrible aganist Qatar, well since he plays in the Qatari league. This caused us to lose 2-0. If Younis Mahmoud doesnt set his priorities right, and value the important things in life besides money, there is no way Iraq is qualifying to them next round. Most likely he will pick up a yellow card vs China and miss the game aganist Qatar.

Well sis, I don't believe in that evil eye thing. About 4 days ago I had a dream that China beat Iraq, and just yesterday I dreamed Iraq won. It's weird. Just pray Insha'Allah our team wins the most important game of this series.

Edited by Kaka Sahib

WA ALAYKUM AL SALAM!!!

You can't blame Adnan Hamid! He has been with the team for 2 week now after they fired Olsen, the previous coach. He needs time to adjust the players, and he did a fine job at the olympics qualifications. Without Adana Hamid the iraqi football team is nothing.

Alright i agree, we should give him time to adjust to his new team.

Yes, Younis Mahmoud has been playing extremly poorly. The sad thing is, he purposly played terrible aganist Qatar, well since he plays in the Qatari league. This caused us to lose 2-0. If Younis Mahmoud doesnt set his priorities right, and value the important things in life besides money, there is no way Iraq is qualifying to them next round. Most likely he will pick up a yellow card vs China and miss the game aganist Qatar.

Execuses, execuses, execuses....

Well sis, I don't believe in that evil eye thing. About 4 days ago I had a dream that China beat Iraq, and just yesterday I dreamed Iraq won. It's weird. Just pray Insha'Allah our team wins the most important game of this series.

Funny, beacuse the evil eye is also stated in the quran. Quran talks about 7asad (which is caused by the evil eye) :dry:

LOL...wela nice dreams...how about u take a nap and tell us what's to come....

Edited by Bani Hashim110

Salaam Aleikum,

CHINA VS IRAQ, Local Time: 20:00

Well...the better team deserve to get 3 points. It will be very thouht match i can say, because both of the teams thirst to win this match. And i hope that the Iraqi power in the AFC tournament and the Olympics will be with Iraq team and people today...inshaAllah!

Btw, i love these kind drama! :)

Wassalam

Edited by Zufa

According to FIFA statistics Iraq has played IN China 6 times, lost 5 of those matches and tied 1. Insha'Allah Iraq can win in China this time!

Edited by Kaka Sahib

According to FIFA statistics Iraq has played IN China 6 times, lost 5 of those matches and tied 1. Insha'Allah Iraq can win in China this time!

10 hours and 27 minutes till iraq vs china! GO IRAQ

around 18 hours till iran vs syria! Inshallah both teams will go home winners. Also kuwait and uae tie please!

Salaam Aleikum,

Auts, well the iraqi team must win the game even if they play in China with the team China :) It is great challenge and it is time to us win this match!

10 hours and 27 minutes till iraq vs china! GO IRAQ

around 18 hours till iran vs syria! Inshallah both teams will go home winners. Also kuwait and uae tie please!

InshaAllah!

AHH soo NERVOUS!! w00t.gif

It is nice drama! :)

Edited by Zufa

^..Same as last match except Mehdi Kareem is being replaced by Salih Sadr. The formation is 4-3-3 which is good since we need to score to win.

Edited by Kaka Sahib

hmm i wrote this to prove how proud i am to be iraqi....

And if anyone asks who i am..

I shall raise my head up high

And scream from the top of my lungs

I am proud to be Iraqi

And forever shall I be

Oh lions of the two rivers

You have given me the hope

To look forward to tomorrow

And to look forward to your games

For I will be watching victory

And may Allah (swt) let it stay this way...

For history!!!!!!!

hmm i wrote this to prove how proud i am to be iraqi....

And if anyone asks who i am..

I shall raise my head up high

And scream from the top of my lungs

I am proud to be Iraqi

And forever shall I be

Oh lions of the two rivers

You have given me the hope

To look forward to tomorrow

And to look forward to your games

For I will be watching victory

And may Allah (swt) let it stay this way...

For history!!!!!!!

Salam,

Very bueatiful :cry:

will they surely put it on the net... http://66.199.250.34/imnstv.htm?reload or http://www.jumptv.com/ar/channel/AbuDhabiSportChannel/???

does anyone else have another website i can watch the game on? hmm do u think chinese channels will put it on?? ohh im soo angry.. i wanna watch the game! too bad we dont have alkas

will they surely put it on the net... http://66.199.250.34/imnstv.htm?reload or http://www.jumptv.com/ar/channel/AbuDhabiSportChannel/???

does anyone else have another website i can watch the game on? hmm do u think chinese channels will put it on?? ohh im soo angry.. i wanna watch the game! too bad we dont have alkas

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=13438∂=sports

this site has a list of all the sites that will stream the game. However, you gotta download hte programs that correspond with the stream like tvants(which i would recommend)

Did you guys see in the beginning like the first 2 min... china was about to score but hawar headed it out!!! awww!!

btw Emad Ridha scored... he should be captain instead of that sellout younes

^Yeah that was a close one. Laa, liti7cheen 3ala Younes. Only because Emad kadhmaawy :P

My 4 yr old cousin actually salla riki3tayn lol wu bil qunoot he's like ya rab fowzlil iraq 3ala il 9een

Sign in to follow this