Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zaighamhussein

Controlling Sexual Desires

Rate this topic

----

(salam)

assalamaolaikum,

no brother i said bcoz some brothers are difficult to handle simply by fasting and all that kind of things any ways it is gud if any 1 easily get satisfaction without indulging in the intercourse that is the best but as a human living in the ultramodern society it is not bad to use the instrument that is given to apply.

wassalam

I agree.

Bets way to control desires: get married in an ISLAMIC marriage. There is practiclaly no reaosn to delay an Islamic marriage too much. I presented irrefutable logic to my parents and atleast my dad agrees with me and Insha Allah will get me married.

Bets way to control desires: get married in an ISLAMIC marriage. There is practiclaly no reaosn to delay an Islamic marriage too much. I presented irrefutable logic to my parents and atleast my dad agrees with me and Insha Allah will get me married.

Masha Allah dingdong, you are lucky and all the best for your future. Most of the people like me, who are far away from their family and are trying to stabilize in a foreign nation from scratch, Islamic marriage may be a difficult task, practically!

^Maybe if you had married before going to the foreign nation? She would ahve provided you support. And in my case, I think struggling for the marriage carries more reward and is preferable than the struggle against oneself which may not carry reward at all.

----

(salam)

SubhanAllah! I am indeed very happy to hear about your progress brother, since our last discussion over this (I was known by other nick at that time) I often wondered about you and how you are coping. It is NICE to hear that you have finally convinced one of your parents to help you save your deen.

Hats off to you for your persistence and BEST luck forever! Ilahi Ameen.

its not that hard to control yourself.

just think if you are stronger or shaytan is stronger than you ?

Sexual desire is a very basic and natural thing (and in some cases a NEED) that is irrelevant to the interference of Iblees. Shaitan MAY put rebellious thoughts in one's mind but the NEED to get married at a certain age is NOT shaitanic!! This is why we have a number of ahadeeth pertaining to the importance of getting married at an early age, or whenever you feel you may fall into sin.

Having the desire or need does not transform someone into a spiritually inferior being.

Meditation can help:-

sit in a corner, a quiet empty place, clear your mind then recite 'La illaha illallah' and dwell on the meaning - do this until you feel a difference in your state.

An impractial advice, I'm afraid. Not to say what you suggested is bad, because the kalaam of Allah DOES have shifaa in it. But say how would you feel if you had a bladder that is about to burst and you can't get to a bathroom on time, and you sit in a corner and start reciting stuff...you're bound to leak sometime!!

Or if you had been starving for a long time, your hunger pangs may die down for a while but then when they come back the next pang is stronger and intense then the last one.

(salam) Brothers and Sisters

I have been divorced for 3 years now, and the one way to guarantee that I will not have any lustful thoughts is to think about my ex wife - works every time :)

:lol: :lol: BROV THATS PROPER JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG UP YOURSELF

To the original poster, try playing a game of twister

And don't sleep on your stomach.

Is that cuz your bumcheeks are exposed to shaytaan???

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

yes take DREAM boys advice

cuz he's a DREAM-BOY he knows about all this stuff innit

DREAM BOY

this is a bit off topic but that track in ur sig is WICKED bro...reminds me of immortal techniques "bin laden"

Maulana Rizvi (Resident Aalim of Toronto) Great Aalim was talking about this matter few days ago.

He quoted some reference(dont remember)

1.Keep fast

2.Clean your pubic hears but dont shave them( Beard is wajib, so I will not even mention it)

3. Salaat

To me it always helps that "Imam e Mazloom (as) gave jewels like Bibi Sakina (as) and Hazrat Ali Asghar (as) in the way of Allah JJ so that we can be able to practice true Islam"

(Ashando Annaka Qad Aqamt a salaata, wa a taita Zakaata, wa Amar ta bil ma'aroof wa nahi Anal Munkir ) Try to make a habit to recite Ziarat e Waritha once everyday.

If you get a chance to do Mutah, dont hesitate. I will help you understand that sex is nothing but a hoax which is an instrument played by Shaytan.

But say how would you feel if you had a bladder that is about to burst and you can't get to a bathroom on time, and you sit in a corner and start reciting stuff...you're bound to leak sometime!!

Or if you had been starving for a long time, your hunger pangs may die down for a while but then when they come back the next pang is stronger and intense then the last one.

What you say is true, but if you cannot get married, then simply there is no other option than to avoid sin. Whether your bladder bursts, or you come under extreme sexual tension because of being unmarried, you still are not allowed or permitted to indulge in sin to release your urge. Islam does not give any sexual alternatives to nikah and mutah. Therefore, if you cannot do nikah and mutah, then no matter how frustrating, irritating and painful your sexual desire may become, Islam will still not allow you to sin.

Yes slave girls...but they dont exist today. So Nikah and mutah are the only two halal sexual outlets in the present time. Other than that, nothing is even slightly permissible - even if your sexual desire goes to the extreme.

This proves that even though sexual desire is very natural, but at the same time Allah (swt) has given man the ability to resist the extremes of sexual urge, even for a whole life, and yet still not fall into any sin. Thus, if anyone falls into sexual sin because he was extremely frustrated, he cannot put the blame on his natural sexual desire. He cannot give the excuse that he did not have halal means, because even if you dont get one single halal opportunity in your entire life, you will still be expected to be 100% chaste.

So the fault always lies with the sinner and not with the natural urge that had gone to the extreme because of non-availability of halal means. This is why sexual desire is different from the desire of food, or the desire to urinate etc.

In short, haram sexual act can never ever be justified, no matter what happens and the sinner cannot give the excuse that just like a filled bladder will burst if it is not emptied, similarly sexual urge will eventually lead one to sin. This excuse is not valid in Islam.

Edited by Maisam Haider

^Yes but that doesnt mean the society isnt going to be held responsible for the sin in the least. Like it is said that if the parents stop the guy form marrying and he flals into sin, the parents will get the punishment for the sin too. Forbidding the Halal is also plain wrong as it is going against Allah's Will. This kind of forbidding isnt only like what umar did but also what our societies are doing.

I wonder how shameless our societies are today. On one hand they keep calling out to the Imam (as) as though they are perfect and in the same gathering they do something or the other to stop a marriage (which is unnatural and diabolical in itself) like mocking a person who does Muta or looking at scorn or with suspicion at a person who married early.

Edited by dingdong

Oh hello there we are all giving advice on controlling our sexual desires. Because we feel very strongly on the topic...we are shiachatters yes and we can control our sexual desires...come with me Luke I will teach you how to be a Jedi sexual desire controller....We will write paragraphs upon paragraphs to help people control their sexual desires, because we have mastered the desire controlling because of all the filth and urges we get.....we are masters and pioneers in the field of desire controlling.....we are shiachatters...we obey our fathers...our children cannot tell us what to do.

Edited by SO SOLID SHIA

----

(salam)

:lol: :lol: BROV THATS PROPER JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG UP YOURSELF

Is that cuz your bumcheeks are exposed to shaytaan???

lol

yes take DREAM boys advice

cuz he's a DREAM-BOY he knows about all this stuff innit

DREAM BOY

LOL

If you get a chance to do Mutah, dont hesitate.

One reason the Imams support it so much! Great advice bro.

What you say is true, but if you cannot get married, then simply there is no other option than to avoid sin. Whether your bladder bursts, or you come under extreme sexual tension because of being unmarried, you still are not allowed or permitted to indulge in sin to release your urge. Islam does not give any sexual alternatives to nikah and mutah. Therefore, if you cannot do nikah and mutah, then no matter how frustrating, irritating and painful your sexual desire may become, Islam will still not allow you to sin.

Precisely! That is why I said that only meditation does not relieve the problem because sexual need is a persistent one! Which is why there has been so much emphasis placed on the importance of early marriages and/or use of mutah.

Yes slave girls...but they dont exist today. So Nikah and mutah are the only two halal sexual outlets in the present time. Other than that, nothing is even slightly permissible - even if your sexual desire goes to the extreme.

This proves that even though sexual desire is very natural, but at the same time Allah (swt) has given man the ability to resist the extremes of sexual urge, even for a whole life, and yet still not fall into any sin. Thus, if anyone falls into sexual sin because he was extremely frustrated, he cannot put the blame on his natural sexual desire. He cannot give the excuse that he did not have halal means, because even if you dont get one single halal opportunity in your entire life, you will still be expected to be 100% chaste.

So the fault always lies with the sinner and not with the natural urge that had gone to the extreme because of non-availability of halal means. This is why sexual desire is different from the desire of food, or the desire to urinate etc.

In short, haram sexual act can never ever be justified, no matter what happens and the sinner cannot give the excuse that just like a filled bladder will burst if it is not emptied, similarly sexual urge will eventually lead one to sin. This excuse is not valid in Islam.

BUT the reality is PEOPLE sin - and God has reminded us TIME AND AGAIN through His Supreme Word that HE is oft forgiving, the most merciful. He forgives MISTAKES and does not expect ordinary people to be INFALLIBLE.

That does not mean I'm supporting sins but if you can't find a person who agrees with you that mutah is halal then what do you do? IN REALITY people CAN slip and fall into error (sin) WHICH IS WHY Allah loves to remind us that HE LOVES THOSE WHO REPENT.

^

:D

With all this sexual control advice I have gone through, in this thread, I wonder who is practising what He is preaching.

Fi-Amanillah

hee hee hee :D

This kind of forbidding isnt only like what umar did but also what our societies are doing.

Society is an offspring of Umar. :angel:

Oh hello there we are all giving advice on controlling our sexual desires. Because we feel very strongly on the topic...we are shiachatters yes and we can control our sexual desires...come with me Luke I will teach you how to be a Jedi sexual desire controller....We will write paragraphs upon paragraphs to help people control their sexual desires, because we have mastered the desire controlling because of all the filth and urges we get.....we are masters and pioneers in the field of desire controlling.....we are shiachatters...we obey our fathers...our children cannot tell us what to do.

LOL

Innit?

The master controllers of natural urges. :angel:

Some people make me laugh by being SO realistically unrealistic. :mad:

Edited by RehmatGul

Oh hello there we are all giving advice on controlling our sexual desires. Because we feel very strongly on the topic...we are shiachatters yes and we can control our sexual desires...come with me Luke I will teach you how to be a Jedi sexual desire controller..

Was that directed at me?